Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Nothings

Chp 6: Problems

by Novacane 0 reviews

Frank tries to help Skylar escape, but it falls through. Aura makes a promise. Bob and Gerard learn some troubling news. Eyia's plans are about to change... (not good with summaries)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-06-12 - Updated: 2010-06-13 - 2137 words

0Unrated
Eyia made sure that the nurse's uniform was on right and clean of any blood. The lifeless body of the woman she had taken it from laying at her feet. She took out her lighter, made a flame, and threw it on the body before walking away.
She went in the employee entrance of the hospital, and up to the floor with the supplies that she was going to need. She was loading her bag up with anything that she thought that she might need; only stopping when her eyes fell on a small vile of some sort. She had a good idea on what it was used for and grabbed it. Adding it to the mass of stuff that she already had.
Eyia opened the door of the supply closet and peered out to make sure no one was in sight before going out. She got to the elavator, and ran into the first one that opened; knowing that it was only a matter of time before someone noticed that she didn't work here.
She got out of the building within ten minutes of going in. As she made her way over to her tunnel exit, she saw Ray and Mikey heading into the entrance of the hospital. Eyia already knew where they were going. She quickly disappeared; not wanting either of them to notice that she was there. She kept telling herself that she would soon be with Mikey any way; rushing would just ruin the plan.
Eyia dropped down and quickly set her pace in a run back to where she needed to be...

Skylar lay on the bed looking up at the mine's ceiling. Tears were streaming from her eyes as every pore in her being knew that she didn't have much longer. If that bitch didn't kill her, one of two other things would. It would either be her heart that was the end of her, or just giving birth. She'd bleed out if she didn't get medical attention.
Her heart, which she could already feel acting up, wasn't in the best of shape. It was weaken from when she had been stabbed by her mother there so many years ago.
"I was hoping that I would atleast get to see your face and know what you were;but, I guess that is nothing more than just a dream now." she had been saying things like this for the past few hours. It was the only thing that she found that could comfort her.
Skylar jerked her head to the side when she heard movement coming from the shadows of the mine. Her eyes widen in terror as her mind automatically told her that her tormenter was back. She found herself trying to move as far away as she possible could on the bed from the noise.
"Get away from me!" she screamed as the dark figure started to come towards her.
"Shush, it's ok. It's Frank." he said as he came closer and placed his hand over her mouth.
Skylar felt her body give way to relief at the sound of that familiar voice.
Frank could feel her mouth moving underneath his hand, and he knew right away that she was thanking the heavens that it wasn't Eyia. He took out his knife and quickly set to work trying to saw through the thick, industial rope.
He had almost gotten through when he heard someone coming in the main entrance. The sound of someone humming 'I am not ok, I promise.' was soon echoeing off the walls.
Frank turned around with his knife pointing in the direction of the sound; preparing himself to take on that no good bitch.
As soon as she was in plan sight, he charged at her. His knife getting buried deep into flesh, but he didn't know where he had hit her.
Eyia held in the scream as she looked around for something to get Frank off of her. Her hand gripping around an old iron rod that was laying close by. With all the force that she had in her being, she swung the rod and managed to hit the back of one of his knees. Forcing his legs to buckle underneath him.
Once he was down on his knees, she treated the rod like it was a bat and Frank's head was the ball. The rod collided with his skull, knocking him out within seconds of fully hitting the floor.
"Frank!" Skylar screamed as she started to work with what was left of the rope. Trying to get out of this so she could help him.
Eyia looked down at Frank's motionless body on the floor. Bending down, she put her fingers to his neck. He was still alive, but he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon.
She grabbed Frank from under the armpits and managed to lift him up -the knife sticking out of her right side. She sat him in a chair and grabbed the chain that was laying withing arm's length of her. Wrapping it around him;then, locking the two ends together with a pad lock.
While she was doing this, Skylar had managed to get free of the ropes. She was about to get up when Eyia had turned around. Having finished with tying Frank up.
"Sit the fuck back down." Eyia said in what was by far the scarest voice Skylar had ever heard. She ripped the knife from her side and turned it on her. Fire was blazing in Eyia's eyes as the wave a pain came flooding through her body. But, she couldn't let it show that she was in agony; it would give away how easy she would be to take down at the moment.
Skylar sat back down on the bed. She didn't want to tempt fate too much. It had been kind to her so far, and she didn't want to press her luck. If Eyia had been insane before, she was probably just going to get worse from this point on out.
Skylar soon found herself tied back down to the bed that she had just gotten up from. She kept looking over at Frank, praying that he was alright...

"Hey, Aura, how are you doing?" Mikey asked as he walked into the cold hospital room that held the remaining members of the group of teens.
Aura didn't say anything to him. Knowing that she hadn't a kind word for anyone at the moment; especially him. She wanted to kill him; having come to the end that he knew where her missing friend was. The knife that was found at the scene didn't help the matter of things.
Ray saw the confused look on Mikey's face; someone giving him the cold shoulder wasn't something the poor little bassist was use to. He had a feeling that he knew why she wasn't saying anything to them. He would probably come to the same conclusion if he were in her place.
He felt sorry for her; the only member of her family -that she knew was safe- was laying on a hospital bed in a coma. He knew that she had found someone to blame; that person at the moment was Mikey.
"Aura...I'm sorry." Mikey said, pressing his luck too far.
Aura was up on her feet as soon as the words had left his mouth; her fist colliding with his face. She was going to punch him again, but Ray stepped in front of her and grabbed her wrists in his hands. Pushing her back from where Mikey was standing trying to figure out what had just happened.
"Don't you fucking say that! Look at him! This is your fault! One of you or one of your groupie whores has done this!" Aura yelled as she crawled at air trying to get another blow landed from this distance. Ray was having a tough time keeping her at bay with her thrashing like this.
Aura's body finally gave way to sobs as she let everything that she been keeping inside out. Ray took all her weight as her legs gave way below her.
"We're going to find her. I promise that it wasn't any of us that's done this. Where's Frank?" Ray said, trying to calm her down. He could hear Mikey popping his jaw back into place behind him.
"I don't know, he went to get something to eat. Then, he texted me saying that he was going to be a little late getting back. That was three hours ago." Aura said through her sobs.
Ray and Mikey exchanged concerned looks at hearing this. Both knowing that something had to be up for him to be gone that long in such a time as this. Had he found something?
"His cell has a tracker, doesn't it?" Ray asked.
"Yeah, all of our cell phones do. Remember, the manager had them installed to make sure we could always be found." Mikey said as he took out his phone and turned on the tracker. Trying to get a signal on Frank's; only to come up with nothing. Telling him that something was definetly wrong.
"Did he say where he was going to eat?" Ray asked.
"Probably down to the strip." Aura said, pointing out the window to the crowded street just a block away from the hospital.
Ray guided her back to a chair sitting next to the bed; making sure that she was ok before letting her go.
"We'll be back when we find Frank." Ray said as he headed for the door, grabbing Mikey by his jacket collar and pulling him towards the door.
"If she dies, I'll kill you." Aura said, making the two of them stop in their tracks.
Mikey's blood ran cold at how serious she sounded, and he knew that she would hold to the promise. The two of them quickly made their way out of the hospital and down to the strip...

Gerard looked out the barred basement window of their cell. He could see several feet passing by, and he could hear the sound of water moving on the other side of the wall. Telling him that the sewer tunnel was just on the other side of the brick wall. He knew that this was probably going to be home for the next few days. No telling how long it would take for their names to be cleared.
Both of them knew that the media was already all over the story about the group of teens; it would only be a matter of time before they figured out the other reasons why MCR was involved. The cover they were using was that of the teens had been close friends, and they were here for them in this time of great saddness; which was true. But, the media would have a field day when they figured out the rest of the story.
"Mikey fucking hates us..." Bob said, breaking the hour long silence. They hadn't talked much since they had been put in the cell. Both having felt like shit for this whole thing happening.
"No he doesn't. He's just terrified right now for her..." Gerard said as he sat down on his bunk.
"And, he should be." came a female voice from the shadows of these basement cells. This causing both of them to look in the direction of the voice. An older looking woman coming into view of the only light down here. She was obviously a doctor.
"I let him see her medical history." she said, "Skylar's got a heart problem. Her heart's scarred from a stab wound her mother dealt to her when she was just five. She has to take a pill every three days to make sure her heart doesn't give out."
Both of them got horrified looks on their faces at hearing this.
"She'll be fine for two more days...as long as she doesn't have the baby..." she said, her head dropping.
"What happens if she does?" Gerard asked.
"She'll bleed to death in seconds." the woman said...


A/N
sorry it took so long to get this chp up. the only time that i have to type during this month is on weekends. so please bare with me. thanks for the reads and reviews on the last chp. hope that you guys liked this one. please give me some feedback. i like to read any type of reviews. be on the look out for a new story. i plan to post a new one sometime soon. as of now it's going to be an AFI fanfic. and, if you haven't checked out Blaqk Audio, here's a URL to one of my fav songs by them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1i2L5JV81M.
Sign up to rate and review this story