Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

July 17, 1978

by aerosmith14 0 reviews

Joe and Steven go to a bar

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-06-16 - Updated: 2010-06-17 - 293 words - Complete

1Exciting
July 17, 1978
Boston, MA
6:45PM


I'm in the studio with the guys. I'm tuning my guitar, wishing I could leave the studio right now. I haven't been feeling my best all day. I've been coughing and sneezing all day. My stomach also hurts too. Elissa has been feeling like that too. Yeah we're talking to each other again. She apologized for everything and told me we could have kids later. Thank god for that! Oh, I hear Jack calling me. I better go see what he wants. 

Later
It's 2am and I'm just got back home. The band left the studio around 9 and I was just about to go back home when Steven asks me if I wanted to have a drink with him. I told him I wasn't feeling so good and he told me not to worry about it and he would buy me some drink that would supposedly make me feel better. Turns out, he was right! Steven and I went to a bar called La Bamba. It just opened and I have to admit, it is pretty neat! There's giant sombreros hanging on the walls along with paintings of the beautiful scenery from Mexico. Then there's a spicy scent that lingers around the room. There's a cactus in every corner. It's a cool place! Anyway, the drink Steven bought me had a lemon-lime drink and it was really strong. Then a few minutes after that, I felt a little better. After that, we got a few drinks. We left the bar and went somewhere... Private. Then after that, I came here. I had fun, real fun with Steven. It wasn't so bad after all! I'd love to continue and go into details, but I'm going to fall asleep any minute!    
Sign up to rate and review this story