Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

Decemeber 21, 1978

by aerosmith14

Joe gets lucky.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-17 - Updated: 2010-07-25 - 1126 words - Complete

?Blocked
12/21/1978
Joes POV

I finally go to Steven and Cyrinda's house, after spending 20 minutes stuck in traffic while it's snowing. It looked as if it were going to snow all day, which I have no problem with. I like it when it snows, except having to scrape the ice off my car. It's a pain in the ass. Haha well anyway, I'm just getting out of my car. I felt the cold wind hit me along with snowflakes. I think I'm going to freeze to death! Just as I walked up to their doorstep, it stops snowing. That's weird! Whatever, doesn't matter anyway. I knocked on the door and 5 seconds later, the door opened. 
Cyrinda opened the door and greets me by cheerfully saying "Hey!" and giving me a hug. I hugged her back and smiled at her. 
"Come in!" She moved aside and watched me walk in. 
"Man, it's cold out there!" 
"Yeah that's what I've been hearing. You can hang your coat on that coat hanger behind you." 
I turned around and hung my coat. "Where's Steven?"
"He's not here. He went to go visit his mom. He'll be back tomorrow though. Why do you ask? Did you come here to visit him?"
"No, I was just wondering where he was at." 
"Oh... I'll be right back." I watched her walk away and disappear into the hallway. I stood in the living room, getting an awkward feeling. Maybe I should leave. I'm getting a feeling that I shouldn't be here right now. 
"Hey Joe?" I looked at her and gave her my full attention "What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Why?"
"I can tell from the look on your face."
I sighed "I'm getting a feeling that you don't want me here."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Do you want me to leave?"
"No! Please stay and keep me company. I've been alone all day. No one has bothered to call me and Steven took Mia with him." 
"Oh, I'm sorry. Sure I'll stay, I have nothing to do at home anyway."
She sighed in relief. I'm still sensing something. 
"What's wrong? I can tell something is wrong." I asked and waited for her response. 
"Well" She let out a deep sigh and explained "Steven and I haven't been getting along lately. He calls me fat and it hurts!" 
Fat? Bullshit! She still has that astonishing body she had before she got pregnant with Mia. 
"Well you should ignore him. He's too stupid to realize you have a beautiful body. You are not fat. He's crazy."
She smiled at me and gave me a hug. I smiled at her before picking her up. 
She looked at me and asked "What are you doing?"   
"You'll see..." I smiled and took her to her bedroom. I opened the door, walked inside and set her on the bed. She sat up and looked at me. I looked back at her and removed my sweater and shirt. I removed my boots before climbing in bed with her. I lightly pushed her on her back and began kissing her. She moaned at each kiss and held me closer to her. I moved my hands underneath her shirt and ran my fingers up and down her back. I stopped and took my hands out from underneath her shirt. She sat up and took off her shirt and unhooked her bra and removed her jeans. I got on my knees and allowed her to unzip and pull down my pants. She pulled my pants down along with my boxer/briefs. I shut my eyes and moaned when I felt her hand on my dick. She began stroking it, making it harder at each stroke. Everytime I would try to put my hand on my dick, she'd push my hand away and giggle. Then I felt something warm and moist. I looked down and moaned from what I saw: her giving me head. "Oh, baby!" I moaned out and pushed her head in further. I tangled my hand in her hair and began lightly scratching her head. Then she did this thing did her tongue that drove me crazy. I was so into it, I snapped out of it when she stopped. I smiled at her, gave her a kiss before lightly pushing her on her back. I removed her panties and gave her a seductive look. 
"I want you." She spoke in a soft voice. Ieaned in and gave her a kiss before entering myself inside her. Her breathing quickened and she moved back a few inches. I wasn't all the way in. I didn't understand why she's acting like this. She musta been reading my mind because I heard her say "I'm sorry for acting like this. I haven't had this in a long time."
Oh, that explains why. "That's ok baby. I need you to spread your legs out further."
She moved back a little and moved her legs. I pushed myself in a little deeper. I heard her going "Oh god.... Fuck." I felt my dick move down. In other words, I wasn't inside her. I reached down, grabbed my dick and stuck it back inside her. I put my hands on her shoulder and pushed her down. Now, I was completely inside her. I slowly began thrusting in and out of her. I looked into her green eyes and gave her a slow passionate kiss. Then I began thrusting faster and harder. She began moaning and crying out my name while I began breathing heavily. She wrapped her arms around me and held me closer. I stopped thrusting and began caressing and kissing her. I moved my lips down from her lips to her nipples. I began to lightly sucked on her one of her nipples while I rubbed the other. As I did that, I began thrusting slowly. I realized she had one hand on my back and the other hand on my hair. She moaned when I began thrusting harder and faster against her. She moved her hand off my back and out of my hair. I slammed myself against her one more time before pulling out and shooting my cum on her chest. I stroked my dick and let out a loud moan as I tried getting to rest of my cum out. "Yes!" I hissed as I shot the rest of my cum out. I looked at her and watched her eat my cum by running her fingers on it and putting some in her mouth. 
"Mm baby you taste so good!" She moaned out after eating all of my cum. I laid beside her and tried catching my breath. She leaned over and gave me a kiss. We stayed like that until it was time for me to leave...
Sign up to rate and review this story