Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Nineteen

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

Only a few more chapters left! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-06-17 - Updated: 2010-06-17 - 886 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki's POV

I came out of the bathroom and saw Jacob standing by the vending machine. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. He smiled at me, "What do you want?"

I shook my head, "Surprise me."

He laughed and I watched as he got two bags of bite sized Oreo's. He gave me one of the bags and we walked hand-in-hand towards one of the picnic tables. I sat down on top of one and Jacob stood in front of my, resting is arm on my leg as he ate his Oreo's.

I opened mine and put one in my mouth before he said something, "Nikki..."

I smiled, "What, Jacob?"

He shook his head, "I don't really know how to say this... mainly because I've never said it before."

I smiled wider, "Just come right out and say it."

He nodded, "I've never felt like this about anyone else." he paused and grabbed my free hand. His eyes locked with mine and I could see all of the love in them. I couldn't help but smile, "I think that I'm falling in love with you."

I smiled and let go of his hand, only to wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips to his," Me too." I murmured.

He put his hands on my shoulders and smiled, "I really mean that, you know."

I nodded, "I know you do."

He pressed his forehead to mine, "This is probably one of the best things I have ever done in my life." he smiled, "Mostly because I get to be with you."

I smiled and pressed my lips to his, "I love you, Jacob. So much."

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. We sat there for a few seconds, just gazing into each others eyes, when Jacob finally pressed his lips to mine. It was magic. Our lips moving in unison. After a few seconds, he caught my bottom lip with his teeth. His tongue was soon along side mine, fighting for dominance. I eventually let him win. He moved one hand from the small of my back to my thigh. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist. He slowly lowered me back onto the hard picnic table.

I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and grabbed onto his shoulders. He broke the kiss and smiled before he starting kissing my neck. I tried to contain myself but it just got to be so much that I gave up. I let a single moan escape from my lips.

Jacob stopped what he was doing and looked me in the eyes. He shook his head and sighed, "Nikki, what are we doing...?"

I shook my head, trying to get my thoughts back in order, "I--..." I paused, unwrapping my legs and sitting up. I shook my head, "I don't know..." I looked away from his face when I felt tears starting to fall. I didn't want him to see that I was crying.

He sighed and grabbed my chin, turning my head to look at him. I averted my eyes, but he held my head there, "Nikki... I can't do this."

I didn't say anything, I just closed my eyes and tried to break free of his grip, but he wasn't going to let me go.

"Nikki, what's wrong?"

I shook my head, still not looking at him.

He sighed and dropped his hand, "Nikki, please talk to me..."

I moved away from him and put my head in my hands. I felt his hand on my back and I jumped. I felt him sit beside me and wrap his arms around me, "Nikki...?"

I looked up at him for the first time and my tears came heavier, "I just..." I paused to take a deep breath, "I feel like I did something wrong..."

He shook his head, "Nikki, you didn't do anything. It was me." He paused, "If I would have kept going I would have regretted it later."

I nodded, "Because I'm not good enough for you..."

He sighed, "Nikki, there is no one better for me. I would regret it because, well, you're not really in the best condition..."

I shook my head, "You don't have to lie to me. You can tell me the truth." I looked up at the cars that were rushing past us on the highway, "If I have to, I'll go somewhere by myself."

He tightened his grip around me, "Nikki, don't be stupid."

I shook my head. I was going to say something, but then my tears started falling heavier. I didn't know if it was because of the situation or if it was the hormones causing it, but it was something.

Jacob got off the table. I couldn't feel his arms around me anymore, so I thought that maybe he was being smart and had left me here, but then I felt him in front of me. He put one oh his hands on my knee, "Nikki, I love you. Don't ever doubt that."

As my tears came harder and harder, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me as close to his body as my awkward position would let him. I buried my face in his neck, "I love you, Jacob."
Sign up to rate and review this story