Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Journal

December 22, 1978 (Part 2)

by aerosmith14 3 reviews

Joe gets attacked.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-06-23 - Updated: 2010-06-23 - 225 words - Complete

0Unrated
December 22, 1978
Joes POV

I don't know why she's mad at me. I haven't done anything wrong. Ok, maybe I have by fucking her friend yesterday. She's my friend too so maybe I should've said "our." 
"DAMN IT JOE, QUIT LOOKING AT MY BOOBS!" She looked angrier. Her face was turning red. 
"What? I wasn't even looking at your boobs!" 
"Yes you were!"
I sighed and shook my head "No I wasn't. What do you want?"
Maybe I shouldn't have asked that because she walked up to me and glared at me. Then she did the unthinkable: she brought her knee up and kneed me in the balls. 
"OW FUCK!" I saw get in her knees in front of me. I managed to say "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!" before groaning in pain. I swear to god, I think I'm going to start crying. It hurts so fucking bad. She got up and kicked me. In the face. Ok, I think I am going to cry. Then she left the room without laughing at me. Oh god. My face and my dick hurt. Thank god she didn't have steel-toed boots on.

Sorry for the short chaper. I'm probably going to skip to July 1979 and end this story around July 14, 1979 or the 15. Then I'll start "Journal" and start writing about Steven. Mkay? Kay :)  
Sign up to rate and review this story