Categories > Original > Romance > I'll Be A Rockstar!

I'll Be A Rockstar!

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-06-26 - Updated: 2010-06-26 - 738 words

0Unrated
She walked up to the mike,grabbing it as the band started playing the music.
"Evening.We're Blast.",she said.
She took a deep breath and let the lyrics run out...

Once upon a time there was a girl
You really wouldn't call her typical
Had her own definition of cool
She lived in her own world
She had her own style her own rules
She played along like it was usual
Nobody really even knew her name
Her life was one big game

She got her head in the clouds
Sharada, Sharada
Don't know when she'll come down
Sharada, Sharada
She can't get to bed
Sharada, Sharada
She's got this song stuck in her head
(her head, her head, song stuck in her head)

Dreaming all day
That's all she did
Ever since she was a little kid
All the teacher's thought that she was slow
She was just dreaming about her show
And when they told her she's delirious
She didn't care
She's just oblivious
She likes to make everyone curious
One day she's gonna be famous

She got her head in the clouds
Sharada, Sharada
Don't know when she'll come down
Sharada, Sharada
She can't get to bed
Sharada, Sharada
She's got this song stuck in her head
(her head, her head, she's got this song stuck in her head)

She got her head in the clouds
Sharada, Sharada
Don't know when she'll come down
Sharada, Sharada
She can't get to bed
Sharada, Sharada
She's got this song stuck in her head
(her head, her head)

She got her head in the clouds
Sharada, Sharada
Don't know when she'll come down
Sharada, Sharada
She can't get to bed
Sharada, Sharada
She's got this song stuck in her head
(her head, her head, her head, her head, her head)


The crowd cheered and she smiled giving a rock sign and saluting them.She turned to the band and they got off the stage.
"We're pretty awesome,huh?",she asked.
"Yeah,but is there any chance we'll be performing in our own concert anytime soon.",the drummer asked.
"Yeah,aren't we gonna aim for the top?",the bass player asked.
"Of course we are.",she said.
"When do you suppose then?",the guitar played asked.
"Soon.Come on,let's go get something to eat.",she said.They sighed and nodded in agreement.
This singer who dreams of being a rockstar was Aleina,but liked being called Al.High school drop-out and 16 years old.Her parents had died long ago and her grandmother died a year ago,so she is living on her own in a small apartment trying to get her band,Blast,to be rockstars.She was rebel and stuck-out with her punk style.
The drummer was Damion.He was another high school drop-out and 16 years old.He's currently new to the band and is very innocent,but he fits in well.
The bass player is Tank.His real name is Elliot but he hates it because he doesn't think it fits him.He is kinda buff and very hot,but also high school drop-out so not so smart.17 and has been with Aleina since the beginning of high school in freshman years.Now,they're supposed to be seniors.
The guitar player is Noda.Half-japanese and also 17 but a few months earlier than Tank so he is the oldest.He is the smartest and quitest,which makes him very cool.He is also handsome and a high school drop-out.He's been with Aleina since they were babies so he's like a big brother to her.Even though he has a secret crush on her.

Al walked into her apartment and sighed in relief of a long day.She threw her bag on the couch and took off her jacket.
Taking a shower and getting ready for bed,she thought of their chances of becoming rockstars.
She knew the chance was low,but they had to try.
She slid into bed and curled up under the blanket.The moon's light shone down on her face and she looked at it quietly for a moment.
"Please...let my life-long dreams come true to prove that the death of my parents weren't for just nothing.Please.",she whispered.
She curled her head down and let the tears shed as she quietly cried to herself.
Very little did she know,that her dream wouldn't be a simple dream any longer...
Sign up to rate and review this story