Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Point of view

by LittleSophie 0 reviews

all my stories are based on real situatios. enjoy. Gerard's POV

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-06-27 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 219 words

0Unrated
I think I'm lost. I got confused and lost myself. Everything I touch gets ruined and I'm afraid people around me notice. But she did. She said she saw herself in me. That I'm as broken as she is. And she doesn't even notice the power of her words. She doesn't even know what that means. I've been alone all my life and I've felt as empty as the bottles of Jack laying on my bedroom's floor. Not that I have reasons to feel like this but I just don't think I deserve any good in my life. And everytime she says ''you're not alone. I'm with you'' I feel something I've never did. I feel my heart. I feel the beating and the warmth. I feel.
My life changed the day I saw her. She's not as beatiful or smart as the girls from school. But something in her caught me. Her smile, her sad smile. A smile that hides pain and loneliness. I couldn't get my eyes out of her, something was attracting me to her.
That day, she passed by me and looked me in the eyes. The way she stared at me made me feel scared. Scared for her. Something wasn't right.





AN: I'm sorry, I can't think straight right now. I'll complete it tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story