Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Excuses

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-28 - 657 words

0Unrated
here's an update, enjoyyy!! I STILL have no idea how this story will end... or if it WILL end
Nikki
xoxo


-2 days later-
Brendon’s POV
‘so, Brendon, we have a show tonight’ Ryan told me.
‘What the fuck?! Since when?’ I asked.
‘Since you came back. Our fans kept complaining and shit’ Spencer told me. Shade and Cat were sitting underneath the slide in the park with Toni. They had been talking to Toni to try and get her used to us and our fucked up friendship group.
‘Who’s playing? Just Panic! or some of the other bands?’ I asked.
‘No, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., Green Day and My Chemical Romance are all playing too!’ Shade yelled, laughing.
‘And S.C.A.T. might play!’ Toni yelled.
‘What? I thought it was S.C.A.?!’ Jon said, obviously confused.
‘Nah. And apparently Cat’s fine to play as long as she’s sitting and Alex texted me this morning. Plus, we needed a drummer. Now we have one’ Shadow explained. The band, S.C.A.T. was made up of Shadow, Cat, Alex and Toni. Shadow was lead vocals and rhythm guitar, Cat was backing vocals and lead guitar, Alex was bass and Toni was the drummer.
‘Oh, okay’ I said as Alex walked into the park. I shuddered as she smirked at me, causing the swing I was sitting on to sway back and forth.
‘You and me need to talk’ Alex said, pointing at me.
‘Uh... I’ll come too’ Shadow said quickly, climbing to her feet.
‘No, you won’t’ Alex snarled. Shadow shot her the ‘I know what it’s about’ look. Alex sighed and the three of us walked out of the park and down the large green hill. We had walked further away from the park, but closer to the apartment I shared with Ryan.
‘So? The excuse, bitch’ Shadow snarled.
‘How the fuck do you know?!’ Alex said through gritted teeth. ‘You dick! She shouldn’t know! Who else knows?!’ Alex continued, yelling. She shoved me. Shadow was staring up at one of the apartment windows, smiling. Gabe and William were staring out of the window at us, which explained why they weren’t at the park. The window was open, so they weren’t exactly looking through the glass. It was actually a good thing though, because they could hear the whole conversation. In fact, I’m honestly surprised the others in the park didn’t hear the argument that was unfolding.
‘No one else knows’ I said, trying to reassure alex.
‘You sure? Did your stupid sister tell anyone?’ Alex sniggered.
‘NO! Fucks sake! Look, we’re playing tonight, we’ve gotta try to get along, even if we’re just pretending!’ Shadow snapped.
‘Fine, Shade. Okay... you guys tell everyone that you, Brendon, needed space’ Alex told us.
‘Whatever’ Shade and I said in unison as we began to walk back to the others. Alex walked the opposite way. Shadow pulled out her phone and texted Gabe. She showed me the text, which said
‘G.A.B.E. did you hear that?’
A few seconds later, she got a reply. I couldn’t believe how quick Gabe could text.
‘Yeah, I recorded it on my phone too. What actually happened?’
Shadow, also being quick at texting, replied
‘Alex attacked and raped Bden’
Shadow and I looked up to see two shocked faces staring at us. We watched Gabe look down and text a reply. A few seconds later, we received the text.
‘You have to tell someone!’
I snatched my sister’s phone out of her hands and texted a reply.
'I know, but we can’t or Alex will kill us all’
As soon as Gabe and William received the text, I could see tears in their eyes. I was kind of relieved but horrified because more people knew.
Sign up to rate and review this story