Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling

by musicfreak17 1 review

A life without Frank isn't a life at all [oneshot]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-06-28 - Updated: 2010-06-29 - 644 words - Complete

0Unrated
Twist at the end :D

I fell to my knees crying like I've never cried before. "Frank, why? We could make this work, just don't go!" "Drea, I can't, I'm so sorry. This is something I must do. You know it's my dream." "I know...And don't call me Drea, it's Andrea." "Okay...Andrea." "Just take me with you." "I'm sorry, I just can't." "But why are you breaking up with me!? We can keep a long distance relationship!" "That won't cut it. Please don't make this harder than it already is. Come on, you can find a better guy, better than me." "[From outside] Frank let's go!" "I'm sorry Andrea, I have to go." And with that he left me.
I guess I should start from the beginning.

2 years ago, me and Frank Iero started dating. He had his band, Pencey Prep, then. They were just starting out, but to be honest, I didn't think they'd make it...of course that just could've been my opinion. So, me and Frank were, honestly, a very happy couple. We were in love and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I thought he did too by what he did and showed me everyday from what he said to his body language. But recently Pencey Prep ended. He was devastated because they were getting out there. But I was happy because I finally got Frank all to myself. There were other bands, like 'I am a graveyard' and other bands that he started, but they weren't as successful as Pencey Prep. Then, he was offered a place as rhythm guitarist in a band called My Chemical Romance. 2 weeks later, he came to me and said they were gonna go on tour. I thought whatever. But now he tells me we won't see each other anymore. That brings us to today. He broke the news; he's breaking up with me. I've spent two years of my life with him! And those two years were damn amazing! Then all of a sudden, he drops me like this. It's making me depressed. Well, now that your all caught up, I think I'll go kill myself. A life without Frank isn't a life at all.

4 years later: I know what your thinking, 'isn't she supposed to be dead?' No, I didn't do it. Frank was right, I did find someone else, but he's not better nor as good as Frank. There's only one Frank Iero in this world. But I tried to over look that. This new guy used to be in a band too...he just doesn't tell me that name of said 'successful band'. So today, I'm just sitting down, watching some Fuse, and guess whose video I see, My Chemical Romance! Huh, I never thought they'd actually make it with Frank's luck. 'Welcome to the black parade' what an interesting song, very thoughtful. After that, my phone started ringing, but I didn't recognize the number. I picked it up anyways. "Hello?" "Drea?" I recognized that excited voice. "Frank!?" "Yea, it's me!" Weird coincidence. "Oh my God, Frank, how've you been?" "Um, good. I have to tell you something Drea. Look, over these past few years, I've been really thinking about what happened. I never told you how I felt when I left." "Yea you did. You left didn't you?" "But there was a reason for that. I still haven't forgotten you. Not a day goes by when I don't think of you." And in the background I heard one of the guys yell "he doesn't shut up about you!" "Um, Frank, I'm sorry, but I'm getting married next week." "Wha--" and I hung up on him. I can't tell him how I still feel about him. I say "I love you" out loud... "What was that honey?" "Nothing Matt."

Hope you liked :)
Sign up to rate and review this story