Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blue Moon

Kung-Fu Stripper!

by SmashAuthority2 6 reviews

The pervert gets his ass kicked.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-03 - Updated: 2010-07-03 - 1190 words

5Ambiance
I know you guys were thinking Mikey was going to save her, but those guys will not be making an appearance for a few chapters yet. Don't worry, they will return-after a LOT of shocking stuff has occurred!!

"Stella?"

My eyes fly open when I hear the door open and someone call my name.

"Are you in here?"

It's Mindy and I couldn't be more happy for her existence. I open my mouth to respond but the creep claps his sweaty hand over it, killing any sound.

"Keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you," he hisses.

"Little girl?" I recognize that voice as the platinum blondes. "Where can she be?"

"She has to be around here somewhere," replies Mindy.

That's when I begin to freak out. I know if I don't make some sort of sound I'll be in serious trouble. I promptly bite the hand of my captor and he lets out a scream like a girl.

"You bitch!" he cries.

I ignore him. "Mindy!" I scream. "I'm in here!"

I hear a rush of footsteps and the next thing I know the door is being kicked open, squishing the pervert against the wall.

Mindy stares at me wide-eyed. "What on earth are you doing in here, Stella?"

I am so relieved I can only shake my head and point a trembling finger at the now semi-conscious freak by the wall.

Mindy takes one look at him and goes pale. "Son of a bitch," she whispers before grabbing him by his shirt collar.

Her blonde friend appears behind her smoking a cigarette. She looks at the man, then to me, then to the man again. "Stella, a lady never gets busy in a cubicle. You gotta have some class," she tells me, blowing smoke into the air.

I shake my head. "It's not like that. He attacked me."

Her eyes narrow dangerously and she throws the cancer stick to the ground, stubbing it out fiercely with her toe. "Did he now?"

Meanwhile Mindy is dragging the struggling man over to the sinks. I stare at her, wondering what she has for breakfast.

"I'll show you to attack nice, innocent girls," she snarls.

"Yeah!" joins in blondie. "Let's kick his ass!"

The creep looks at them and laughs. "Man," he chuckles. "What can you chicks do?"

"I'll show you," replies Mindy, before executing a perfect roundhouse kick. She aims it at his chest and he flies back into the wall behind him. If I wasn't sitting down already I would have collapsed in shock. I never knew Mindy could fight! Even Gerard would be impressed!

I get up and edge cautiously to the open door to peak out. "Get on your feet," orders Mindy. "I'm not done yet."

"We're not done yet," corrects blondie.

"Relax, Ruby. This one's on me," says Mindy calmly. I watch her in awe, not quite believing this is the same ditzy stripper I know and kind-of like.

"But I wanna kick his ass too!" moans Ruby.

The man gets to his feet slowly. I'm pleased to see he looks a little frightened. "Get out of my way and I won't hurt you," he says edgily.

Mindy chuckles. "You can't hurt us." With that she springs forward and grabs his arm. She spins him around the room and slams him into the sinks. My mouth drops open.

"That's for attacking my boyfriends little girl!" she yells.

"Yeah!" shouts Ruby happily. "Beat his ass, Mindy!" She helpfully throws a toilet roll at him. She misses, but I'm touched non-the-less.

"You're insane!" gasps the man. "Crazy bitches."

Mindy silences him with a right hook Mike Tyson would be proud of. "Apologize." she demands.

He shakes his head. "I didn't do anything wrong. She was asking for it."

"Hey!" I protest.

Mindy responds by throwing a left hook. "Liar!" she screams. "Why the hell would anyone want someone as ass-ugly as you?"

"Yeah!" chimes in Ruby. "Even I wouldn't sleep with you! And I don't have any taste in men!"

"Get off me you crazy whore," snarls the man. His lip is bleeding now and I can clearly see the bruises on his slimy face.

"Who's he calling a whore?" yells Ruby indignantly. "I'm a stripper, mister!"

"Apologize and I'll let you go," says Mindy.

"If I don't?..." he mutters.

"Then you get this." She decks him again, nearly knocking him unconscious.

"Um, that's enough, Mindy," I say nervously. "I think he gets it."

"Not yet, Stella," she says quietly. "I want to hear an apology."

"Sorry," he finally murmurs. "I'm sorry."

Mindy releases him and he slumps to the floor looking every bit as battered and bruised as a creepy pervert should be. "Let's go," she says to me.

I nod and follow her on shaky legs out of the restroom. "Tell your friends about us, creep!" yells Ruby before slamming the door shut.

*

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" I ask Mindy. We are seated at a table way in the back, Ruby has somehow managed to get me a coffee from somewhere and I take it gratefully.

Mindy shrugs but says nothing. I take the opportunity to look at her more closely. It might be the alcohol playing tricks on my mind, but I am certain her eyes were sky blue, now they look brown. "What happened to your eyes?" I ask her curiously.

"What do you mean?" she says, her hands flying to her face. "What's wrong with them?"

"Nothing," I reply. "I just thought they were blue, that's all."

She laughs. "They are. It's probably just the lighting in here."

"Mmm," I say as I take a slip. Of course she's right. How can someone's eye change color so drastically?

"Tell us more about this Gerard guy," interrupts Ruby. "Was this chick naked in his bed when you caught them together?"

Mindy gives Ruby a warning look. I place the cup carefully in front of me and shake my head.

"So, she wasn't naked? Was he?" presses Ruby.

Again I shake my head no. "Then how do you know he cheated on you?" she remarks.

"They were lying in bed together," I reply.

"So?" says Ruby, whilst Mindy watches me intently. "That doesn't necessarily mean anything happened."

"She was touching him," I protest.

"So?" she repeats. "That still doesn't mean anything awful happened," says Ruby. Mindy remains silent.

"How would you feel if you found your boyfriend in lying in bed with a strange girl?" I say. My head is beginning to hurt again and I rest it on the cool table.

Ruby sighs. "Yeah, but, it's Gerard...." She suddenly goes silent.

It takes my brain a full minute to register what she has just said. I raise my head sharply to look at her. "I don't remember telling you his name."

Ruby's eyes go wide. "I know that. Mindy told me."

"Yeah," pipes in Mindy quickly. "I told her when you were in the bathroom."

"Really?" I say slowly, turning to face her. "Because I don't remember telling you either."

Dun dun duh!!!!!..........Whatever will Mindy say?...
Sign up to rate and review this story