Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Shut Me Up and Bleed Me Dry

Shut Me Up and Bleed Me Dry

by KillCassadee 3 reviews

Eddi POV

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-07-06 - Updated: 2010-07-06 - 691 words

0Unrated
Eddi

Veins alive with newly taken blood, I climb down the hotel fire escape. When will those feeble minds of theirs comprehend that all streetwalkers these days only want you for whats flowing under your skin? The money is just for drugs and even /then/ , drugs can be bought with alive-and-kicking human women.

"Are you still out here?" I call softly through the alleyway.

"The entire neighborhood could hear you." Seemingly out of nowhere, the brunette companion of mine appears, flicking her bangs out of her eyes. I scoff, shoving dear Caro sideways.

"Ready to head back?" She yanks her skirt down some, taking off the godforsaken heels she stole from me.

"We have four hours until curfew. Why not stop in for a while and head out to Dandy territory for kicks?"

"Abso phenom idea." I run my tongue over my elongated incisors. We hook arms and use the old evaporating trick we learned from watching some more experienced bloodsuckers. We expertly find ourselves on the threshold of our gang headquarters; a filthy brothel on the outskirts of town. Stupid invite-only trait keeps us from actually entering until the "doorman" lets us inside. Caro and I head for the "parlor" where most of the clan is gathered in a cloud of harsh smoke. A few human girls are tied up here and there. The man of the hour-- or, as he prefers, the /century/ --lounges in an overstuffed dumpster-worthy chair, the third component to Caro and I's trio on his lap.

"The blood sluts are back!" Natalie playfully chides, her arms around the neck of our "leader"--I use the term very loosely. Gabe rests his elbow on the arm of his chair, balancing his chin on his palm.

"You look happy," he notes.

A bit flamboyantly Caro says, "we /did/ just go a little insane and wipe out half the town, being the selfish bitches we are."

"I think a little of the white stuff wont hurt." I give gabe a knowing glance.

"After all, we girls need /energy/ so we can play with the Dandies."

"That sounds /fun/ ." Natalie tries to grab her boys attention.

"Gabey...?" he shoots me a look, smirk planted firmly on his face.

"Hop up," he says to Nat, smacking her ass. Us three girls follow down the hall and to the door on the left.

"Moderation is //key//," he says, directing his comment at me.

"You hardly know my style." I fall to my knees at the glass-topped coffeetable, prearranged lines of bliss awaiting. After two lines, my eyes water. My two partners stare at each other in a daze. Gabe nudges me.

"Dont get yourself into trouble."

"You /worry/ too much," I mumble.

"Give me your word, Eddi." I manage to my feet, pulling up my friends. I look over my shoulder at gabe.

"Even /if/ the Hunters are about--" a blast from the front of the house. Gabe swears, a scowl on his face as he scurries out of sight down the hall.

"You jinxed us!" Natalie says, her voice rising in pitch.

"I did not!" Another blast. What the fuck? Do they have bazookas or something?!

"Can we argue now and escape later?" Caro shakes her head, wobbling a little.
"I mean escape now and--"

The door is kicked in. A Hunter. I crouch in front of the other two. Defensive mode. My brain is too wired to focus on getting out.

"Where's saporta?" the (Jewish?) hunter says, an odd gun pointed at us.

"Gabe didn't do nothing!" Caro snaps.

"Dont make me vaporize you," he says, wiggling the gun-thing threateningly.

"Where is he?"

"Joe!" someone calls from down the hall. The hunter turns. I seize the opportunity to pounce on him, getting kicked in mid-air back to the floor. A familiar face stares at me.

"Hello there, Peter." I grin, showing my teeth. From somewhere in he corner, the girls spit swears at the traitor. Pete's stone expression would send a chill down my spine if i could feel. He doesn't drop his gaze, but speaks to the hunter named Joe.

"Bag them up. They're coming home with us."
Sign up to rate and review this story