Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > I Miss You Jared Leto

'I will prescribe you some anti-depressants'

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 0 reviews

Jared ventures out of the house and to the doctors. A decision he will soon regret.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-07-08 - Updated: 2010-08-07 - 484 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jared had stayed locked in his room for a few days and Shannon was worried.
'J, you've got to see someone,' he told his brother after 3 days of his strange behaviour.
'Who? Why?'
'This is exactly why! When was the last time you spoke to anyone, or had a proper conversation? You say as little as possible, you don't leave your room and you haven't eaten since we got back,' explained Shannon.
'I'm depressed. I don't need to see anyone,' said Jared, never looking up from the pictures that were still spread around his floor.
'If we talk to a doctor he might be able to do something, give you some pills or something.'

Eventually Shannon persuaded Jared to leave the house and take a trip to the Doctor's.
'Well,' said the doctor after Shannon had explained everything, 'This seems natural as you are suffering symptoms of grieving, but they are very extreme and your brother has every right to be worried about you. I will prescribe you some anti-depressants, but you can't forget that your daughter could easily recover.' The doctor printed a piece of paper out and handed it to Shannon. 'Take this down to the chemists and they will give you the drugs.'

As they entered the Chemist's, Lizzi's parents walked past them. Jared continued to stare at his feet as if he hadn't noticed them while Shannon lead him past them, but not fast enough.
'You're actually showing your face in public again then are you?' asked John, his wife seemed to be in a similar state to Jared.
'I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to make this worse for Jared. You've already done enough,' Shannon said bluntly.
'Me? I've done enough?' said John, his voice shaking from holding back his anger. 'Maybe your precious little brother should have thought about this before he killed her!'
'Lizzi's death was not Jared's fault,' Shannon hissed.
'Then whose fault was it?'
'The idiot who jumped a red light and hit us,' said Jared weakly. Over the last few days his memories, and dreams, had become clearer and more accurate.
'Well, maybe you should have made sure there was nothing coming before you pulled away.'
'There wasn't when I pulled away. They were speeding.'
'But you were the one in charge of my daughter. You were never fit to be a husband or a father. I sometimes wonder if Melody wouldn't be better off if she died now, in hospital,' said John before leading his wife away towards their car.
It took all of Shannon's strength to keep himself from chasing after them, from inflicting as much pain on Lizzi's jumped up father as Jared was feeling now.
'Come on,' he said to Jared. 'Let's get these, then we can go home.'
Sign up to rate and review this story