Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Chatroom

Quiz Of Death

by MCR_Vampire_321 6 reviews

Roxy plays the Quiz Of Death but something really weird happens...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-12 - Updated: 2010-07-12 - 512 words - Complete

1Funny
Bob and a bunch of friends that suddenly appeared out of nowhere paired us all up and tied us back to back.
Me and Stranger, Gerard and Mikey and Frank and Ray.
"Hey!" I called "Before we die, who the hell are you?"
"You don't know?" He asked "I'm Jason!"
I remained blank and he sighed "Better known to you Roxy as FOBGeek!"
"OH MY GOSH IT'S YOU!" I cried "And you're much hotter than I thought you'd be!"
He laughed "Why thank you, back at ya!"
"Oh shut up!" Bob snapped "Now, which one of you wants to go first?"
"You'll never take me alive!" I screamed.
Everyone turned to look at me and I giggled. Why did I giggle despite my situation you ask? If I was going to die, I was going to have fun before I did!
"I SAID SHUT UP!" Bob yelled at me.
"My bad..."
Bob groaned and Jason giggled. "Right, we're going to have a little quiz to decide who should go first..."
"Eh?" Mikey was confused.
"I'm going to go round the group. First person to not be able to answer a question, dies."
"Alright! Everybody answer the questions correct!" Jason cried.
"Fine then Mr.Smart-arse we'll start with you." Bob pointed the gun to his head "Right, your question is WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF ITALY?"
Jason thought for a second and then said "Rome."
Bob moved onto the next person. Frank. "And you. You should find this one easy Chemical Romance Boy. What year did Gerard turn clean and sober?"
"2004." Frank replied quickly. Well it didn't surprise anyone that he found it easy.
The next person to have to answer was Ray "Ray, what's my middle name?"
Ray didn't know. You could see it on his face. He waited for what seemed centuries "Just guess." Bob finally said, sounding bored.
"Trick question, you don't have one?" He guessed.
"Wrong. Goodbye Ray."
The gun-shot went so loud and into Ray's head. I screamed, Jason scramed. Nothing was funny to me anymore, Ray was dead and now....
I looked away until I heard laughter. Not just from Bob either. I turned around and Ray wasn't hurt at all.
"What the heck is going on?" I asked.
Bob and his friends started un-tieing us. I stood up and put one hand on my hip "Somebody tell me what the hell is going on!"
"We're sorry!" Gerard laughed, flopping onto the sofa behind him "Sit down, we'll tell you."
Suddenly, somebody walked in "You've just been pranked!" They yelled. Somebody followed him on, holding a camera.
"Who was in on this?" I asked. I looked at Jason but he looked as confused as me.
"Everyone, well excpet for your pal Jason." He told me "The whole band, these guys..." He gestured to Bob's 'friends' who all waved at me "Even your Mom who agreed to let have secret video cameras in your house."
"W-What?" I asked, totally gobsmacked.
"Her name is Roxy Barefield and she has just been PRANKED!"
Oh, they were so gonna get it...
Sign up to rate and review this story