Categories > Cartoons > South Park > New Town, New Start

Half The Neighborhood Is In My House

by southparkgirl1 1 review

Category: South Park - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Butters,Cartman,Kenny,Kyle,Stan - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2010-07-14 - Updated: 2010-07-15 - 1233 words - Complete

0Unrated
~Last Events~

"H-hi!"
I looked behind Stan to see a boy with blond hair.
"I'm Butters!"
"Aww, what a cute name."

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

"Ok, is this like all of the neighborhood?" I asked
"No, There's still more." Stan said quickly
"Ok then, what do you guys want to do to pass the time?" I asked, expecting some dumb-ass remarks.
Silence..
"How about we watch some porn!" Kenny offered.
"How about you watch you mouth, there's like 30 adults are down stairs." I replied
"I'm up for porn!" said Stan
"Me too." agreed Kyle
"S-sure." Tweek added
"What's porn?" asked Butters
"Here, I'll show you!" Kenny said excitedly
"No!" I yelled, as he jumped on my bed and grabbed my laptop
Everyone huddled around the computer as he looked through my Recently Closed Windows.
"All chick's look at porn once in their life..", Kenny said., "Ah-ha! I found a website."
"Ah! No no no no no no!" I said grabbing the laptop out of his hands.
"What's wrong?", Cartman asked sarcastically, "You got a little fetish?"
"No." I said blushing furiously.
"Then why can't you show us the website?" Stan asked
"Here, but remember, you asked for it." I said handing the computer back to Kenny, and walking down stairs to get some snacks.

~15 minutes later~

I walked in to find...

-Tweek was sitting in my closet rocking back and forth screaming "Gah, Oh Jesus!"
-Butters was sitting on my couch saying "I wont watch porn again." over and over.
-Cartman was complaining about how his mother was in 3 of the videos and 2 of the games.
-Stan had passed out half way and had his feet on the bed and his head on the ground.
-Kyle had gotten tired of the video and went back to drawing on my board.
-Kenny was in the bathroom washing his hands, for... reasons you get my drift right?
coughmasturbationcough


"Oh my god Kenny, look what you did!" I said, furious with him.
"Sorry... but Butters asked and I felt the need to explain."

I went to help Stan up first, taking his head and laying it on the bed.
"Stan?" I said snapping my fingers in front of him.
"Stan?" I said a little louder smacking his face a bit.
"Stan wake up." I said lying my head on his chest to see if he was still breathing.
"Well, he's still breathing." I said poking his ribs.
"Why don't you slap his face?" Cartman offered.
"I already did."
"Try it harder."
`SMACK!`
"Nothing." I said
"Pour some cold water on him." Kyle replied.
I took his hat off and threw it on the rug.
Then I went to the bathroom and cupped my hands with ice water.
`Splash!`
"Nothing happened, except his hair is wet now."
"Try to give him a boner!" Kenny said
"No!" I yelled back
"Well, it's worth a shot." He prostested.
"Still no." I replied
"Eh, whatever, I'll try an old movie trick."
I leaned in and kissed Stan on the lips, and just as I was going to pull away, he slipped me the tongue and wrapped his arms around me pulling me on top of him. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his wet hair as the door opened again....

"Hey Kenny, I got Cartman's text, where's the new girl?"
Kenny pointed at me and Stan.
"What the?"
"Stan! Cut it out!" I managed to say.
He kept kissing.
"You asked for it." I scoffed as I snaked my hand down the front of his pants.
"OH MY GOD!" Stan shouted as he let go of his grip.
I got up and looked over at the new boy standing in my room, eyes wide and mouth gaped.
While he was in shock, I took a minute to check him out. He was pretty cute, black hair covered by a cute blue hat, a blue hoodie, and some skinny jeans.

"Hello?" I giggled
"Kenny, what's this kid's name?" I asked
"Craig." He replied
"Hello, Craig?" ,I questioned, "Does he do that often?" I murmured to Kenny.
"Nah, he probably just didn't expect to walk in on a chick stuffing her hand down Stan's pants." He laughed
"Yeah he wasn't the only one not expecting it." Stan interjected, rubbing his head.
"Well, I didn't want to hurt you, you're lucky I didn't knee you in the balls." I explained.
I turned back to Craig, now flipping me off.
"Um, Kenny what do I do now?"
"Usually nothing, he flips people off all the time." he said
"Too late." I informed Kenny as I flipped him off with both fingers.
He stopped, so I thought I'd introduce myself.
"Hi, I'm Sophie!"
"Craig." He replied frowning
I walked over to the closet to check on Tweek. He was shaking and when I turned the light on he screamed.
"Ahhh!" he flinched.
"It's just me." I said
`SLAM!`
The door shut and I heard it lock.
"Dammit!" I whispered.
I started pounding on the door. "Lemme out!"
"Hehe",said a farmiliar voice," That's what you get for calling me fattie!"
"CARTMAN LET ME OUT YOU FAT BITCH!!!" I hollered.
"Don't think so.. sorry." He replied.
I turned back to Tweek, now shaking and twitching.
"It's ok." I said sitting next to him.
"Oh man this is way too much pressure!" Tweek exclaimed.
"Shhh... it's ok." I whispered as I snuggled him.
"O-ok." He hesitated to hug back.
"Sophie, there's something about you...that makes me feel so calm."
I let go and looked at him, something about him was turning me on. Maybe it was the fact that he was vulnerable, or that he needed protection.
I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, as I blushed.
"S-sophie." he said.
I closed my eyes and slumped back on the wall thinking I had gone too far with him. I felt a tug on my shirt. I opened my eyes again to see him about 2 inches away from my face.
"D-Don't..don't stop." he whispered, leaning in to give me a quick kiss, but I made it last. I felt his warm lips on mine as I ran my fingers through his scraggly blond hair and started leaning towards him, I could feel his cool skin against mine. He had a tiny figure, he shivered as I ran my hands up the front of his shirt, slightly lifting it to reveal his a bit of his smooth porcelain skin. He moaned and immediately pulled away looking to his side.
"S-sorry." he mumbled nervously.
"It's ok, I was taking it too far any way, I should be the one that's apologizing."
"No, It's just usually most..most girls aren't like you.", he muttered, "Most girls a-are afraid..their g-gonna..gonna..." he twitched
"Take it too far?" i offered.
He nodded.

~Outside~

Cartman had his ear pressed to the door listening to everything that happened after I had yelled at him to let us out.

~Cartman's P.O.V.~

"Woah Kenny, dude you gotta hear this." I said
"What?" he grumbled.
I watched Kenny's reaction as he put his ear to the door.
"What the fuck!" he hollered as he jerked his head away.
"Dude, what do you think they're doing in there?"
"I don't know!" Kenny replied
"Stan, Stan you have to hear this."
"What?"

~End Of Chapter~

Next Chapter to come soon.









Sign up to rate and review this story