Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

Let's Play A Game

by LittleMissFae 2 reviews

Here comes the party. This is just kind of a filler. The real action comes next chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-16 - Updated: 2010-07-16 - 913 words - Complete

5Ambiance
4:00 came around and MCR decided to go to the party. We arrived at a huge house. Who could live here? We walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A butler answered and let us inside. As we came into the house someone appeared that made me want to faint.

Standing in front of me was Brendon Urie. The Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco. Brendon looked at me then smiled.

“Hello, I’m Brendon.”

“Hi… Rosemary.” I managed to choke.

“She didn’t stutter when she met us.” Bob whined.

“Yeah she only dropped her purse.” Frank teased.

“Come on in. The party’s in the back. I’ve heard a lot about you, Rosemary. My Chem. said you were very interesting to be around.” Brendon said ushering us around.

“Oh god. What did they say?”

“Nothing but good.” Brendon laughed.

I turned around wanting to glare at the boys but they were nowhere in sight. “Ok then. They ditched me. They promised they wouldn’t.” My thoughts went back to the conversation I had with Gerard. Oh crap, I forgot the cake!

“You don’t happen to have any cake do you?” I felt slightly stupid.

“No.” He said. We started to walk toward the backyard.

“So how long have you been performing?” Brendon asked me.

“Since I was about 13.” We continued talking for a while. Then my phone started ringing. Nine In the Afternoon started blasting through my phone. I knew who it was before I looked at the caller I.D. It was my parents’ number.

“Sorry. Let me get this.” I told Brendon.

“Hello.”

“Hi, Rose!” My little sister’s voice rang in the phone.

“Hey, Lilly! How are you doing?”

“Mad. Why didn’t you tell me you left?” Her temper was flaring.

“I tried to get a hold of you guys but you never answered. I’m on tour now.”

“Fine. I’m still mad at you though.” I laughed at her.

“What can I do to make you happy with me again?” I asked her.

“Get me backstage passes to see Hannah Montana.” She demanded.

“Ok. Then. I’ll try.”

“Ok. Mom and I are about to go shopping so I’ll talk to you later.”

“Ok, Lilly. Bye.”

“Bye Rose.” The we hung up. I groaned.

“What?” Brendon asked.

“My sister wants me to get her backstage passes to see Hannah Montana.”

“Good luck there.” He said.

“Thanks for the support.” I said sarcastically. I started to put my phone in my pocket but Brendon took it from me. He started to type on the keypad. I gave him a questioning look.

“I entered my number it’s under Brendon.” Then he gave me his phone. “Can you enter your number?”

I started to type my number. “It’s under Rose.”

My phone (which Brendon was still holding) started to ring. Just when I was about to grab it from him he answered it.

“Hello?” he said into the receiver. The person on the other line said something that sounded like ‘Where’s Rosemary?’ But I couldn’t be sure.

“No she isn’t here right now.” Brendon smirked at me. The other person sounded angry when they said, “Well then, where is she?”

I started to sprint to Brendon but he started running the other way. I was trying to barge the guests that had just recently arrived. I only ran into someone once or twice. Brendon was still talking to the other person. That is until I tackled him and made the phone fly out of his hand. I ran over to the phone and picked it up.

“Hello.” I said breathlessly. It had been a while since I had chased someone.

“Rosemary, where are you?” It was Gerard’s voice that echoed through the phone. There was only one thing that I could think about. How did he get my number?

“How did you get my number?” I asked him.

“I got it last night. Where are you?” He repeated.

“Where am I? You ditched me.”

“Rosemary, where are you and Brendon at?”

“We went to go get a cake.” I responded. Fine if he was going to be rude then I’m going to give him a hell of a time finding me.

“I know you didn’t go get a cake. I can hear the other people around you.”

“Let’s play a game. I like to call it ‘Catch me if you can.’ The rules are easy. All you have to do is give the person that’s looking for you clues where you are. Of course the runner can still run away but you have a little bit of an easier time.”

“Where did you go? Just tell me.” He demanded.

“Play the game. If you can find me before I get tired of the game you get to order me around the party. If not then…” I stopped at the threat not only because it had a lot of meaning to it but also because I didn’t really have a ‘what if’ planned yet.

“Fine.” Gerard said.

“Ok. Mr. Grumpy pants. The first clue is I’m in the backyard.”

“O.K.” Then we hung up.

“What’s going on?” Brendon asked.

“We’re playing a game. Gerard wants to know where I am but it’s going to be a little harder than he thought it would be.” I said smirking.
Sign up to rate and review this story