Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Summer Rains

Lotte Ghana

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Anna talk about what to do next now that they are in love and in a relationship.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-07-16 - Updated: 2010-07-17 - 965 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Twelve: Lotte Ghana:

/Winter rain --
The field stubble
Has blackened./

--Basho

The next morning brought more rain while Anna and Tsuzuki sat on her futon talking about what was to come next.

“We have to talk,” Anna stated.

“Yeah,” Tsuzuki agreed. She took her time before she pushed the conversation forward.

“We’re in a relationship now,” the woman broke down for him.

“Yes,” he replied. Tsuzuki gently held Anna’s hand. “I could get in trouble at work for this,” he whispered.

“Yes,” she said back, “What do you want to do?” Tsuzuki squeezed her hand.

“I want you,” he admitted.

“So do I,” she replied. They were silent for a moment. Tsuzuki pressed his lips together.

“We can’t tell anyone,” he blurted out. Anna nodded as if she had just swallowed something bitter.

“Nobody,” she echoed.

“Nobody,” Tsuzuki repeated. Anna held his hand with resolve.

“Okay then,” she said in a serious tone, “It’ll be our secret.”

“Yes,” her boyfriend agreed, “Our secret.” Anna turned to her lover with a little smile on her face.

“How can I guarantee your silence?” she asked half-jokingly. Tsuzuki raised an eyebrow at her.

“Isn’t my word enough?” he asked. His beloved shook her head as she repressed a giggled.

“How can I be sure you won’t let it slip somehow?” the woman challenged him.

“I won’t! I promise!” he yelped. Anna gave him a mischievous smile at his panic.

“Come on,” Tsuzuki pleaded, “What do I have to do to convince you otherwise?” Anna pretended to think about the answer and looked him straight in the eye.

“Kiss me,” she said sternly. Tsuzuki leaned in and gave her a soft peck on her lips. His beloved kissed him back as soft desire began to glow between them. Tsuzuki playfully pushed her back on the futon. He slipped hands under her Rolling Stones t-shirt as he pushed his tongue into her waiting mouth. The warmth of her body sent an arousing shock to his groin. Anna embraced him as his fingertips traveled upwards to her plump breasts.

Tsuzuki fondled Anna’s chest through her bra as the kissing sped up. She moaned in his mouth as her body jumped at his touch. Tsuzuki feverishly rolled off her shirt and cast it aside. The heat in his mind made him struggle with unhooking her lacy black and red bra. The more he fumbled with it, the more determined he was to get that damn thing off. The man smirked once he got the last hook freed.

“You would think with all of the years I lived that I would be unable to unhook a bra without any problems,” he joked with the clothing item in his hand. Anna giggled and played with his tie as she pulled it loose in response. She unbuttoned his shirt in with such quick movements in her hands. Her lover moaned as he rubbed up against her body. Her heat against his bare skin made him hunger for more.

Tsuzuki’s hands ghosted down her sides to her short light brown skirt. He gave her a devilish look in her eyes as he slowly unzipped it. Anna trembled as she felt her skirt leaving her body. His trousers followed suit with the skirt. Tsuzuki played with her hair as she forced herself to focus and start on his boxers. Tsuzuki rolled her tan panties off in return. Anna spread herself to let him begin the next round.

-----

Asato and Anna sat under their giant cherry tree looking around. The yellow-golden grass looked like something out of a Van Gough painting gently swaying in the summer breeze. Asato glanced at his angel. She looked at peace with the nature around her. Her beauty intrigued him.

“Anna,” he said. The girl turned her attention to him.

“Uh-hm,” she replied.

“Where did you come from originally, if you don’t mind me asking?” the boy asked as eyes moved from her bangs to her chin. Anna gave him a sweet little smile.

“I came from Tokyo,” she said politely. Asato gave off a low whistle.

“Tokyo?” he asked surprised.

“Yes, I moved here in the mountains to take care of my grandmother,” his angelic nadeshiko explained. The boy looked at her with concern at her statement.

“What’s wrong with her?” he asked. The glow in Anna’s face began to dim as she looked sad.

“She’s dying,” she explained, “She doesn’t have long to live.” Tears began to form in her eyes. “Grandmother is the only family I have left,” she went on, “My parents died when I was four. My aunt died last year. So, I’ve always been on my own.” The girl tried to keep herself together as she spoke. “Grandmother has always been so good to me,” she admitted, “I don’t know what I’d do if she died.” Anna broke down crying as she lowered her head. Asato reached up and gently wiped away her tears. The girl looked up to see her new friend smiling at her.

“It’s okay,” he whispered, “You have me now.” Anna found herself too choked up to speak. Asato leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the lips and Anna slowly kissed back. Their cherry blossom tree rained its pink petals upon them.

------

“Hey!” Rihoko called as she returned home from her morning classes, “I’m home!” The young mother unwillingly opened her roommate’s bedroom door.

“Oh shit!” the couple muttered in shock. Rihoko’s eyes grew wide in surprise as she looked into the room.

“Oh…” she mumbled, “O-kay… uh… I didn’t expect this…” Anna and Tsuzuki tried desperately to hide their nakedness in shocked silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story