Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Stay Alive Tonight

Confrontations

by ValentineRevenge 6 reviews

The guys hatch a plan to help Ryan.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2010-07-17 - Updated: 2010-07-17 - 2544 words

2Moving
At 12:45, Spencer started calling Brendon. Brendon woke up, and later poked at Ryan. Then, they went about their business. Spencer and Jon had a plan formulated for later on that day. A plan to confront Ryan and get to the bottom of this mess. They had others in on it as well. So they’d probably have ample help.


After the movie was done, it was nearly dark. The sun was setting, casting its fading glow over everything. The shadows were long. Spencer said, “How about everyone comes back over to my house for a while? I heard on the news that there was a chance that there was rain tonight. Besides, I wouldn’t feel okay letting you guys walk home by yourselves with all the crime and stuff going on around here.” Jon nodded and said, “Sure, yours is closest anyways. And if it comes down to it, we can all steal a pair of your sleeping pants.” Spencer rolled his eyes and asked, “Brendon? Ryan? What about you guys?” Brendon clapped his hands and said, “Of course I wanna join the pajama party!”

Spencer looked over to Ryan. That’s what this whole plan was for. If he didn’t agree, they were all pretty much screwed. Ryan shrugged and said, “Okay.” Brendon clapped his hands once again, and linked his arms with Ryan on the left, Jon on the right. To complete this look of insanity, and to go along with it, Jon linked his arms with Spencer. Just then, who should see them, but a certain pink-haired transvestite named Jeffree Star? Walking up to them with a walk worthy of only a drag queen, or a fashion model. It was pretty impressive if you considered it, as not that many people can walk around a Vegas street like that with high heels on. Jon’s eyes bugged out when he saw who was walking towards them. He gaped like a dying fish. Spencer punched his arm and said, “No matter what they look like to you, you mustn’t stare. For all we know, you could look the same to him!”

Just then, the drag queen sauntered up to them, hugging Brendon and giving him a quick peck on the cheek. “Heyy bitches” he said. “Uh, I’m not a bitch.” Ryan said confusedly. Brendon smiled and said, “That’s right, you’re not a bitch, you’re my bitch.” Ryan stared up at him with puppy dog eyes. Brendon tousled his hair a bit, earning him a glare from the clingy. “Er, neither am I” Jon said, a bit late, but WTF. “Puh-lease! With the way you act, there’s no way you aren’t” Jeffree said, hugging a scared Ryan, who let out a squeak. “How cute. It squeaks.” Jeffree said with a smirk. Ryan glared at him again, and said, “I’m a he, not an it!” Jeffree looked at him with indignation, before replying, “Of course you are. You’re Brendon’s little emo bitch.” Ryan looked like he had been hit with something. Jeffree walked past him, slapping his ass on the way. This caused Ryan to let out a high-pitched squeaking noise, and hide behind Brendon. Brendon stepped away, and grabbed his hand, so that way the emo couldn’t run away.

Jon attempted to hide behind Spencer. Spencer gave a sigh, and stepped away, so that a crouching Jon was revealed. Jeffree gave a chuckle. “No need to hide from me. I don’t bite. I suck.” Spencer raised his eyebrows. Ryan went white, and nearly crushed Brendon’s hand. Brendon let out a panicked squeakle. Jon took a nervous step backwards and nearly tripped over his own two feet. Walking away with a look of mild amusement on his face, Jeffree gave Spencer a hug, and asked, “When are we headed back to your place?”

Jon groaned, and Ryan squished Brendon’s hand even more. Brendon let out another squeakle. Spencer raised his eyebrows, and said, “Right now. If you feel like coming with us, fine, just try not to scare everyone else out of their minds.” Jeffree was the one who now looked like he had been hit with a frying pan. “Why would I choose to frighten anyone?”

Spencer gave a slight giggle, and then said, “I think they’re afraid of gays. No offense intended. I just guess they think that all of them are trying to get into their pants.” Jeffree rolled his eyes and then said, “They’ll be fine, unless they go asking for it. Or they drop the soap.” Ryan squeaked loudly, causing many people to stop and stare at him. “Huh! RyRo! Seriously. You’re just making an ass out of yourself right now. Now lets get back to Spence’s place before you get the cops over here, thinking that we‘re trying to kidnap you or something.” Brendon said, using Ryan’s firm grip on his hand to drag him down the street. Ryan was only too happy to comply. Jon, Spencer, and Jeffree walked along behind them. Jeffree wouldn’t STFU, thank you very much! His mouth sounded like it had a fast, high powered motor attached to it. Like maybe a jet engine or something, as well as a microphone.

Ryan kept a firm grip on Brendon’s hand all the way up the street. Just then, a guy walking past saw them. “Fags!” He shouted. Jeffree pulled out a stun gun thing, and started buzzing it, yelling “Huh bitch? What did you say bitch?” The guy walked off, declining to say anything. Jeffree kept it up, eventually stopping the buzzing and shouting with, “Oh yeah! Take that bitch! That’ll teach you to call us fags!” Spencer and Jon refused to say a single thing. Ryan and Brendon decided to take the similar path.

Presently, without further incidents, they arrived at Spencer’s house, and trooped upstairs. Jeffree was complaining about something else this time. Probably his fake eyelashes sticking to his eyes. Everyone went to Spencer’s bedroom. Brendon got upstairs first, and started going through Spencer’s drawers, eventually coming up with a pair of sleeping pants, and an old T-shirt. Spencer saw this when he walked in and said, “Ahem!” Brendon looked up and said, “Bless you!” before he started stripping there, and changing into his (Spencer’s) pajamas. Spencer rolled his eyes and said, “I didn‘t sneeze so don‘t bless me.” Ryan blushed, realizing that he had been staring at his friend. “You don’t need to be embarrassed to be staring at him. He has a sexy body.” Jeffree said, seeing Ryan’s face. This of course only provoked the band’s pet emo to blush even more than he already was. Everyone had a little laugh about it.

Jon ran up to Spencer’s dresser the moment Brendon had moved away, taking his shed clothing with him. Jon plucked out something at random, and did the same as Brendon. This caused Ryan to look like he was burning up. “What’s wrong RyRo? We’re all guys here. We all have a dick. Even if we hide it below a skirt or a dress.” Spencer said, trying not to laugh. Jeffree nodded his agreement, before adding, “There’s nothing wrong with showing off your body if it’s sexy. And there’s nothing wrong with staring at someone with a great body, even if they are your best friend whom you’ve known since kindergarten.”

Spencer hopped out of his clothes, and into something that he had pulled from the dresser. “Am I welcome to stay the night?” Jeffree asked. “Sure, once you don’t try to do anything with us against our will.” Spencer said. Jeffree said, “Great!” before he too hopped out of his street clothes and into something he stole out of Spencer’s drawer. Now, only Ryan was left in his street clothes. Ryan picked out something from the drawer, and walked to the bathroom with them. “Hey. Where are you headed off to?” Spencer asked. “Bathroom. Need to pee.” Ryan replied, getting there and shutting the door. He locked it behind him.

Ryan stripped off his pants, taking out the tiny plastic case from the pocket. He opened it, sliding the blade into his palm once again. As before, it glinted dully in the light from the above fixture. He made some cuts into his upper thigh. They bled a little, but they really stung him.

He then changed into his borrowed pajamas. There was only one problem. The shirt was a short sleeved. Same thing with the one he was wearing under his sweater. He shrugged, and put the sweater over the P.J. top. Looking around the bathroom, he saw very little out of place. His clothes and the case for the razor. The blade was there too. Picking up the blade, he put it back into the case, and slipped it into the pocket of the pants he borrowed. He walked out of the bathroom, clothing in hand, and back to Spencer’s room.


The four of them were still there. Brendon had taken up residence on the bed. Jon was sitting in a green bean-bag chair that had been pulled next to the bed. Spencer sat in a blue bean-bag chair that almost mirrored the one that Jon was sitting in. Jeffree was sitting across from the bed in a red bean-bag chair. It was as close to pink as he could get. They formed a rough circle. There was the yellow bean-bag chair in the middle of this circle. Ryan stood at the door silently, still holding onto his clothes. He was watching the group. They did nothing unusual. But it wouldn’t hurt to observe before he jumped right in. Correct or not?

Looking up, Brendon saw him. “Ryan, come on, don’t be shy. Join us.” he said. Ryan took a tentative step in the room. The atmosphere had changed since he had stepped into the room. It was one of seriousness now. And quite frankly, it scared him very much. “Why are you wearing a jacket over your pajamas? It’s rather pleasant in here.” Spencer said. Ryan looked at him before replying, “Because I get cold easily.” They were on to him now. He could feel it. “It’s not going to dip below 75” Jon said. None of them got up. Ryan bit his lip. There was no way that they’d found out. There couldn’t be. Brendon wouldn’t tell something like that. Not after he had begged him to keep it between the two of them. Or would he have told them? Or had the others figured it out so now they were going to confront him about it? Did Brendon even have any part in this?

“Come on, get over here.” Spencer said. Ryan took a few steps over in that direction, putting his clothing down in a neat little pile on the floor. He then took a few more steps towards the group. At this point, Jeffree lost his patience. He got up, and walked over to where Ryan stood, quivering. Grabbing Ryan’s arm, Jeffree led him back to the center of the group. Ryan tried to pull his arm free. Jon got up and closed the door. Hopefully just seeing the door closed might discourage him from trying to run away.

Standing in the middle of the group, Ryan felt extremely self-conscious. There had to be a good reason why he was here. Brendon refused to meet his eyes. That was a bad sign alright. He squirmed a bit. Jeffree resumed his seat. Ryan went to leave the circle, but was stopped when Spencer said, “Don’t.” Jon skittered back across the floor to his seat. “Take off your jacket.” Jon said. “No.” Ryan said, shaking his head. Spencer sighed and said, “Fine then. Roll up your sleeves.” Ryan took a step back, nearly tripping over the bean-bag in the process, and said, “No.”

“Come on, you have to meet us halfway on this one. Or we’ll do it for you.” Jon said. Brendon still hadn’t said a single word. “No. You can’t do that.” Ryan said. He took another step backwards, and bumped into the bed, falling. He fell onto Brendon’s lap. He tried to get off, but Brendon had a firm grip around his mid-section. Ryan squirmed and said, “Let go!” Brendon smirked and said, “No. This is what you get.” Ryan tried to peel Brendon’s arms off of him. It worked. But before he could get to his feet, Brendon had grabbed him again.

It was an awkward sight. Ryan was on the floor in front of Brendon on his knees. Brendon was on the bed, holding Ryan’s wrists above his head. Ryan squirmed against the hold Brendon had on him. Brendon didn’t let go. Ryan Ross was weakened from not eating much, and everything else that went along with it. “Don’t say we didn’t warn you.” Jon said.

Spencer got off his seat, and half sat on Ryan’s lap, trying not to squash him. He undid the buttons to Ryan’s jacket. Brendon let go of Ryan’s arm the minute Spencer finished the last button. Before Ryan could even consider making a break for it, Spencer and Brendon were pulling the sleeves off of his arms, laying bare all the cuts, old and new, scars and barely began to heal for all to see. Ryan let out a sob, and collapsed into a tiny ball. “Holy fuck.” Jon breathed. Spencer’s eyes grew wide when he saw the amount of cuts, especially the ones on Ryan’s wrists. The ones that looked like they were part of a suicide. Jeffree let out a gasp as he saw the carnage that was revealed. “Ry?” Brendon asked. Ryan let out a single noise that sounded like a sob. Everything he had worked so hard to hide was suddenly revealed to everyone. It seemed like he had just broken down. There was no telling what he would do now.

Spencer gently sat him in the chair in the middle of the group. Ryan curled back into a tinier ball than before. He let out another sob. The tears were falling freely from his eyes. Brendon grabbed a tissue, and wiped them away. Ryan swatted at his hand weakly. More tears followed the ones that had just been removed. “Ryan, we need to talk.” Spencer said softly.

Forgot to mention this earlier, but the thing where Jeffree runs down the street yelling 'bitch!' and waving a stun gun came from a video I saw of it posted on youtube. Altered it a bit for my purposes, but essentially the same. Go check it out. Can't remember what it's called though. >.< Slightly longer chapter than usual. Rate, Review, give me feedback, let me know how this truly made you feel. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them. Or else an innocent chapter will be held hostage and beaten into unconsciousness with an organic carrot. XO
Sign up to rate and review this story