Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

GRAND TOUR

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 2 reviews

SCARLETT IS WELCOMED

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2010-07-17 - Updated: 2010-07-18 - 660 words

1Original
Scarlett awoke to three pairs of curious eyes. She raised an eyebrow and the three boys scattered. She rolled her eyes and checked her watch. 3pm. she looked around the room for the forth slayer. He was no where in sight. Andy walked back from the kitchen area with a smoothie for her.

"drink it, it's a substitute for blood" he said handing her the glass. She said nothing and took the glass. She sniffed it and winced.
"It taste better than it smells" Pete said entering the Room and pouring a lass for himself. She gulped down the drink but only because she was hungry.

Andy grabbed a stake and so did Pete, grabbing her attention. Pete smirked seeing the worry in her eyes.
"no, it's not for you" he laughed walking into the training room fallowed by Andy.
Scarlett just frowned. After all, how was she supposed to know it wasn't for her?

Joe and Patrick stept in front of her.
"What is it?" she mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

Patrick held a small key in front of him. Scarlet looked up at the key and then Patrick. She sighed in defeat.
"Please?" She Muttered grudgingly.

Patrick giggled and unlocked her. She stood up without a second thought. However didn't move from that spot when she realized there was nothing for her to do. The sun wasn't even down yet so she could run for it and she didn't want to kill them, not that she could.

Patrick looked at her and then his watch.
"We can go to your old place and pic up your things when the sun goes down, for now ill take you to your new room." Patrick smiled.
"What?" Scarlet said in both confusion and concern.
"Well your gunna need your clothes and stuff, you cant very well just keep those on forever" Joe laughed looking at her tattered clothes.
"What makes you think i'm staying here? The second that sun goes down i'm gone." she snarled.
"Good Riddance" Pete muttered walking passed her and up the steps to his room.
"Ignore him" said Andy coming from the training room.
"Look, leave if you like but where are you gunna go? You cant stay in your old apartment after you bit your neighbor, getting a job will be a nightmare if you cant go out in the day. If you stay with us, its free, safe and we will make sure you learn to control yourself." Patrick stated in a serious tone.
"Not to mansion Hurly here will do all your laundry!" Joe joked nudging Andy.

Scarlett looked at them. She nodded in agreement.
"Great!" Patrick grined and went on to show her around.
"Ok, thats the training room, thats the first bathroom and the second is upstairs, your room has an en suite bathroom... figured we should leave that incase a woman came to stay... errr.... upstairs is Petes room, Andy room and the attic, downstairs is the basment and the cell, t-"
"The...cell?" Scarlett interrupted.
"For if we catch a vamp... we didn't think we would need to put you in there..." Andy Explained.
"Ok then..." Scarlett siad with suspicion of the room...cell...whatever.

Patrick continued with the grand tour.
"Thats Joes room, this is my room..." he walked to the furthest away door "...and this is your room..." he siad opening it.
Scarlett Walked slowly into her new room. It was a good size with a queen sized bed, dark-purple walls, tv, bookcase with a few books, wardrobe, all the basics. It had on window in the far corner with thick, long, black velvet curtains in front of it. The thick luxurious carpet was black and fluffy. The room was more than perfect. A few touches here and there and it would be exactly Scarlett thing. There was nothing out of the ordinary in the bathroom, although the mirror was cracked, not that it would matter anymore for her.
Sign up to rate and review this story