Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Greed, For Lack of a Better Word, is Good

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Adam's problems with his friendship and love life. (A little bit short, but I will do better next time.)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2010-07-19 - Updated: 2010-07-20 - 387 words - Complete

0Unrated
Greed, for Lack of a Better Word, is Good:

I'm in serious trouble here. The two women I care about hate each other. My best friend doesn't want me to get married and my fiancee wants my best friend out of my life. And, I'm stuck between them. I don't know how to fix it.

I care about them both. Sakura and I have been friends since she started working here. It's great to hang out with her. She and I always talk to each other every day. We like music, video games, and action movies. We even talked and joked about living next door to each other when we got older. Life was great. But then, Carmen came into my life.

Carmen is... hot. She makes her own money and is very independent. She is teaching me how to dance. And the sex... Oh wow! I tremble all over when I think about it. Oooo! I love that woman so much! Did I mention Carmen was hot? I can't believe that she would go for a loser-type guy like me. Sometimes, I have to pinch myself to see if I am dreaming. I am happy when I find out that I am not. This whole relationship can't be a prank either. It's gone on too long for that. I have to say: I am in paradise.

Alas, this is not really to be. Sakura and Carmen hate each other. Sakura thinks Carmen is nothing but a big slut and is using me. Carmen thinks Sakura is just jealous and just needs to grow up. Both want me to let go of the other woman, but I can't do that. I care about them both so much. I can't imagine my life without each one of them.

Oh! I don't know. I just wish that my girls would just get along with each other. That would sure make my life a whole hell lot easier for me. But, it's not working that way so far. Sigh Where am I going wrong here? Could somebody tell me that so I can fix this problem and not have to hurt any feelings? And could you do it quickly before I or one them loses our heads? Please, could you? That would be nice!

You Make a Grown Man Cry
Sign up to rate and review this story