Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

White Walls

by scentlessapprentice 0 reviews

Hospitals keep popping up in my mind lately.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-07-24 - Updated: 2010-07-25 - 511 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sighed as I stared down at the clean, white sheets of my hospital bed.
I don't think he's coming today. He didn't come yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that either. He was probably passed out in an alley somewhere after a night of doing God knows what. I just wished he could be here with me on my fucking birthday. So I wouldn't be so lonely...
I layed back down as I turned to my side, facing the off-white wall with the bright window in the middle of it. This stupid disease has already taken so much out of me, so why the hell could I not just die already? It'd save alot of pain and defineately money from the hospital bills.
I closed my eyes in an attempt to fall asleep when I heard the door open and shut. Probably just the nurse here to give me more medicine as usual.
I heard footsteps coming closer to the bed as I reopened my eyes, although not wanting to turn around to see who it was. I was already in enough pain as it was from movement. A tall, dark figure then appeared next to my side of the bed. He looked kind of awkward in a nice, clean, white hosptial room. He knelt down beside me, smiling that gorgeous crooked smile of his. To my surprise, he didn't actually look drunk or anything. I couldn't help but smile back with the effect he had on me. His presence cheered me up at times like these, of course. In one swift movement, he sat up on the bed, my head on his chest and in his arms. I sighed in contentment as I could hear his steady heartbeat beneath his thin t-shirt. Nikki leaned down and kissed the top of my head, his warm breath meeting my ear as he whispered "Happy birthday, love". My heart fluttered at the sound of his voice, not having heard it for several days the sound was like music to my ears. I tightened my grip around his thin waist, never wanting him to leave. I tilted my head back to look up at his beautiful face, refreshing my slow memory. He smiled down at me once more. I kind of liked how this was going, not many words being said I mean. He leaned down again, this time pressing his soft red lips to mine gently. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling. He pulled away slowly, as I opened my eyes to look up into his.
Sometimes birthdays didn't need to be so action-packed.



A/N: I began writing this at 4 am, finshing an hour and twenty minutes later (yus, I keep track) and got kind of zombie-ish feelings towards the end (well yeah it's 5 am dx) and I had to wrap things up rather quickly because my sister decided to be Little Miss Nosey and made me go to bed /:< haha, anyway, all apologies for non-satisfaction from this, but please rate & review :D Peace, Love, Empathy xx
Sign up to rate and review this story