Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Is It Better Off This Way?

by hannahfrerard 2 reviews

One shot Gerard finds Frankie sleeping with a woman, and wonders if he's better off without him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-07-24 - Updated: 2010-07-24 - 289 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Frankie, the sickening image of you and that girl entwined on the floor is stuck in my head.

Is it better off this way?

Frankie, the short shallow breaths I could hear form her, and the moans and groans I thought you saved for me reply in my mind.

Is it better off this way?

Frankie, the look of, well, annoyance, as you both sprang apart. Annoyed you didn't get to finish.

Is it better off this way?

Frankie, the sneer in her voice as she asked "Who the fuck is that?" taunts me.

Is it better off this way?

Frankie, the fact you stayed rooted to the ground, made no effort to try and sort things out hurts the most.

Is it better off this way?

Frankie, knowing as I perch on this rough step, head in hands, trying to collect my thoughts, you're probably carrying on as if I'd never interupted stings too.

Is it better off this way?

Frankie, the pocket with the small box containing the ring i'd planned to give to you is heavy in my pocket.

Is it better off this way?

Frankie, how could I have been so stupid? I honestly trusted you.

Is it better off this way?

Frankie, as I stand up my knees creak. I'm going to die old, alone, and in pain.

Is it better off this way?

And then I hear footsteps and you're there.

Surely it's not better off this way?

Tears run down your clouded face.

Surely it's not better off this way?

You earnestly say you're sorry.

Is it better off this way?

But I know you're lying, and walk away forever.

And because of your lies, I know it's better off this way.
Sign up to rate and review this story