Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

La Vie en Rose

by NikkiheartsMCR 1 review

French amature photographer. Trying to find her way through life. She wanted a new begining. Nobody thought she would leave, but she did. She left for good.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-07-27 - Updated: 2010-07-28 - 477 words

0Unrated
With nothing to lose I packed all my belongings and bought a ticket to New Jersey. Growing up in Belleville, Paris, France, it wasn’t the best life. I had bigger dreams to accomplish and living here wasn’t going to change anything. I said my goodbyes to my family. Hopefully, one day, I will see them again.

My flight was torturous; the turbulence, food, and the people on the plane horrible. The seven hour flight was nothing like I wanted it to be.

I arrived at my destination. I thankfully, could speak English, but not very well.

“Excuse me…” I said while walking behind a man, but he kept walking.

“Zut!” I exclaimed. Some people who were walking past looked at me weirdly. I ignored them. I just kept on walking.

Everyone walked on past, some on phones, with family, coworkers, or alone; I wondered around, like a lost puppy. This was all too soon for me to undergo. I was just trying to find baggage claim. That’s all.

After walking around endlessly, I found a sign directing me towards the baggage claim. I quickly walked to find my luggage.

I stood there, looking at the people, and the luggage. This was nothing like France. At least people there could help me out, even if they are somewhat rude. I waited for about five minutes until I finally saw my bags.

I pushed past people and hurried to grab them. When I did, a man tried to grab it too.

“Excuse me sir, these are my bags.” My French accent took over.

“Are you sure? These look a lot like my bags.” He said persistently.

“Monsieur, I know my bags. These are mine!” I exclaimed dramatically.

“Lets look them!” He then opened the bags.

“See, those are my clothing!” I grabbed the bags and hurriedly walked away.

I needed to get out of here. I wanted to go my apartment I’m going to start to rent out.

I hailed a cab, and told him my location. He nodded his head and we began to leave the hell whole called the airport.

After about twenty minutes, the cab driver pulled to a stop. I then saw the six story building, which is now my new home.

“That will be, $20. 30.” He said while looking behind him towards me.

“Here’s $25. Keep the change.” I handed him the money, got out, and retrieved my bags.

He pulled away and left me standing there looking at the building. I didn’t know what to think. I was amazed to say the least.

I walked inside to see different people walking and talking. I wanted this so much it hurt. Never have I lived in such a nice place, but one with a spectacular view of Newark. My life was going to change from now on I knew it.
Sign up to rate and review this story