Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Converting Jared

Lost Innocence

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 1 review

Stacey sees something that will change her life for ever, while her best mate Emma's life has taken a turn for the better!

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2010-07-28 - Updated: 2010-07-28 - 820 words - Complete

1Exciting
Next morning when Stacey was walking to school she heard movement in an alley way ahead.
"Jared, no." It sounded like Lily.
"Yes," Jared's voice replied. "I thought you said you loved me."
Stacey dared to walk closer to see what was happening. Jared had pinned Lily up against the wall of the alley, her skirt was raised. Jared suddenly moved closer to Lily. Next minute she was screaming. Jared put his hand over her mouth in an attempt to silence her. Stacey stood watching for a moment horrified then turned and ran the rest of the way to school.

****

Stacey's POV

Once I got to school I was greeted, like always, at my locker by Emma.
"Why are you so out of breath?" asked Emma.
"Oh, umm, I..." I started, clutching at a stitch in my side.
"Yeah, that's great, guess who just asked me out!" she said a huge grin spreading across her face.
"Umm, I don't know," I sighed still trying to erase what I had seen and catch my breath.
"Shannon Leto!" squealed Emma.
"What?" I said doing a double take, "You and Shannon Leto?"
"Mmhm, how lucky am I?"
"Yeah, totally!" I said.
"And you said he didn't like me!"
"Yeah, I guess I was wrong."
"Whoa, you just admitted you were wrong? What's up with you?" asked Emma.
"Up with me?" I asked although I knew what Emma meant.
"Yeah you're acting weird."
At that moment, Jared walked past with his mates, laughing. 'About what?' I wondered to myself as I glared at him. He caught my eye, like he always did, as he carried on down the corridor.
"Woah why's he getting evils?" asked Emma.
"Long story," I lied to escape having to tell the story of my journey to school.
"Whose getting evils?" asked Shannon coming up behind Emma and hugging her.
"Your brother," replied Emma.
"Oh, I think he broke up with Lily this morning, if so he's shockingly upbeat," said Shannon.
"Yeah, they better have broken up," I said in a very disapproving voice; he doesn't deserve her, she's such a sweet girl and he used her.
"Of course, because you're jealous!" teased Emma.
"Far from it!" I half shouted.
"What is your problem?" asked Emma.
I was suddenly very aware that Jared's brother was there.
"I'll tell you later," I said and turned to my locker.
"Hey, gorgeous." I jumped and looked up to see Jared grinning at me.
"What do you want?" I asked rudely, hoping he would take the hint and get lost.
"Calm down," said Jared, smoothly. "I just wondered if you wanted to hang with me tonight."
"What about Lily?" I asked in a knowing voice.
"Why do you say it like that?" asked Jared, dangerously, "What do you know?"
"I know enough to know I don't want to 'hang' with you tonight," I retorted and slammed my locker shut. I went to walk away but Jared grabbed my arms and pushed me back against the lockers, much like he had held Lily against the alley wall earlier that morning.
"You won't tell anyone what you saw," he said threateningly.
I'm not stupid and knew better than to go against Jared but I didn't reply. He released me but didn't move away. After glaring at him for a few moments I turned and stormed off for my next lesson.

At lunch that day me and Emma sat with Shannon and his mates.
"Did you girls know that me and Jared are in a band?" asked Shannon.
"No, that's cool. What do you do?" asked Emma in a really flirty voice considering she's already dating him!
"I'm the drummer and Jared's the singer and songwriter."
"Can we hear some of your stuff?" I asked, curiously.
"Yeah, sure; I have some recordings on my mp3."
Shannon pulled out his mp3 and gave us an earphone each.
"This one is called 'Buddha For Mary'," Shannon told us. Weird title.
We sat listening for a while; then Jared came along.
"What they listening to?" he asked
"Buddha For Mary," replied Shannon.
"Jared?" I asked in a confident tone. "Do you write your lyrics based on your life?"
"Excuse me?" he asked looking confused.
"He said are you sleeping can you hear me," I sung with a grin on my face, "She said..."
"OK, shut it!" said Jared, threateningly.
"I have you wrapped around my finger!" I said slyly.
"Really, how did you work that out?" asked Jared with a challenging tone in his voice.
"If you do something I don't want you to, or vice versa, I tell everyone!" I said in a triumphant voice.
"Really?" he asked, challenging me.
"Well, do you want everyone to know?" I asked, knowing the answer before he spoke.
He paused trying to think of a clever answer. "No, I don't," he said through gritted teeth, admitting defeat.
Yes, one to me!
Sign up to rate and review this story