Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Changes in Me

by mgrbit 3 reviews

harry/ginny

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-07-28 - Updated: 2010-07-28 - 8166 words

0Hot
After leaving the headmaster's chambers, the trio headed towards the Gryffindor tower. The dust had now settled in the hallways and the portraits where starting to gather back in their frames, effectively relaying information around the castle

"It's finally over." Said Ron. That was the last word spoken between the three as they approached the portrait to the tower. The fat lady who usually occupied the portrait was nowhere to be found; fortunately, the door was half-open. The common room was surprisingly intact with only a sparing amount of debris scattered about.

"I don't know about you lot but I'm heading to bed." Harry said. Ron kept his head down not bearing to look at either one, the full weight of losing his brother finally sinking in.

"I am going to make my way down to the great hall with the family".

"I'll go with you Ron, Harry, you'll be ok up here, yeah?" Hermione looked at Ron with a comforting smile.

"Yeah.” Harry looked half dead with his eyes open only a shade and his clothing all battered and bloody. Turned and headed up to his room, his bed was still nicely made and the room looked cleaner than either of his previous years, he wandered over to the bed and stripped himself down to his boxers seeing that he had no other clothes to wear. He fell into the bed and sighed in relief, the tension leaving his body. The last thought he had was that it was good to be free.

Harry opened one eye to see that the window was bathed in moonlight. "So the Chosen one finally awakes. Said someone from the chair by his bed, he could hardly make out the figure now crouched above his bed but there was no mistaking the voice.

Ginny was leaning over him so close that he could feel her warm breath on his face. Harry could not speak he had waited so long to hear her voice and see her face. That at the moment, without thinking, he pulled her to him and stared longingly into her face.
She let out a squeak, at the surprise but had a sly smile on her face as she gazed at the boy she loved. Harry's hand cupped her face and kissed her, the deep, passionate kiss they shared seemed to fill some of the void that had occupied them since they separated and was now filling them with a sense of love and urgency. Harry's hands slid down to her back and began caressing her under her shirt. Ginny put her hands palm down on his chest and pressed herself fully upon him.

The heat that began to gather between them furthered their ministrations. Ginny gazed down at Harry as she pulled herself up and he began unbuttoning her blouse. She bit her lip; her eyes still locked with his as he reached one hand up to cup her breast, the other hand slid her blouse over her shoulder as she shook it off her. The lust apparent in his eyes, while she reached back, undid the clasp of her bra, and took it off. Harry's eyes dropped from her face to stare at the firm, perky breasts now free. He reached up tentatively and cupped her breast. Her head rolled back and ground her hips against his hardening dick. As Harry grabbed her skirt and undid the clasp, Ginny grabbed his wrist, pulled it to her mouth, and kissed it as his other hand slid to her side.

"I missed you too, but I think we should slow down." Ginny had a sad smile on her face as she said that to Harry. He sat up with her still straddling him and looked her in eye with a playfully smile across his face as he flipped them over with him on top flush between her legs. She looked a bit scared at the reaction as he grunted and pressed his erection into her center and whispered in her ear.

"Can you feel what you do me, love." he stared kissing her ear and worked down her neck while slowly grinding into her. She arched up into him, put both her hands into his hair, and started to kiss his chest.

Harry slowly continued down her body, pausing as he sucked on each breast while grazing the nipples just enough to cause them to harden. He groaned as a slight gasp left her mouth and her hands tightened in his hair. He worked his way down to her knickers, sliding the skirt down, and started pressing light kisses down to her center.

His cock was painfully hard at this point as he could smell her musk and taste her wetness through her knickers. He slid a finger inside and began to stroke her while pushing the rest of the material down past her thighs. She gasp as his hot breath hit her. He lowered his head and began to suck lightly on her nub as she started to breathe heavy and small moans escaped her lips.

He pushed one finger in and began sliding it teasingly, in and out of her. The muscles tightened as he added another finger and she gasp when he began to circle and press the rough spot inside her dripping cunt. When he added a third, she grabbed a hold of his messy black hair, tighten her thighs around his head and arched into his face. Harry immediately got the message and sucked her clit with new vigor while pumping his fingers in and out of her.

"God, Harry!" Ginny screamed as her walls began to quiver. Harry quickly replaced his fingers with his mouth and inserted his tongue as a wash of warm cum shot out of her tight pussy and he started lapping it up. Her body began to tremble as her orgasm subsided and her hold on him loosened. Her hand began playing with his hair as he gave her cunt a light kiss.

"I never figured you a squirter, love." as he looked up and gave her a lopsided smile. Ginny looked down and gave Harry a small smile that sent shivers down his spine and he began kissing his way back towards her face.

Pausing to pay attention to the sensitive spots on her stomach and up to her ribs, while grazing her nipples with his palms. He took one breast into his mouth and alternated between sucking, nibbling and blowing on the nipple, He rotated back and forth, paying special attention to the sounds Ginny made when he slightly altered his movements. This attention paid off as he quickly learned her "pleasure spots", what would drive her into deep breaths as her nails dug into his back.

Ginny's body was still numb from her orgasm; she had never been so turned on before. Sure, she had other boyfriends in the past but they never had the amount of passion that they shared now, although she was a little scared of what this might progress to and was quite unsure if she was ready for sex. It wasn't that she didn't love Harry it was more from the lack of experience, and the stories the other girls in the dorm use to tell. The farthest I have been was when dean and I were in the broom closet and I let him finger me and then gave him a hand job, God I wonder how big Harry is? Ginny thought as she remembered that evening.

Harry felt like he was about to burst, he could feel his cock twitching against the mattress. He raised his head up and joined her mouth as his tongue sought entry to her mouth, meeting his tongue with her's, tasting every part of her mouth. Both had a tight grip of the other as they battle to get deeper within each other and explore every crevice. She could taste the wet juices of her cunt mixed with the sweat that now covered both their bodies.

They broke gasping for air and started kissing any area they could get their mouths on. Harry made his way over to her neck, sucked, and nibbled his way up to her ear as Ginny started roaming her hands over his body. He shuffled himself over to where he was firmly planted between her legs and grinded himself into her as she rocked her hips up to meet him. He could feel the heat of her slit press against his rock hard cock; his whole body ached with need.

"I want you, Ginny." Harry said. He slowly slid one hand down to his boxers and slid them down. Her eyes sprang open as she felt his erection hit her thigh and began to push him back. He put all his weight down on her pinning her to the mattress. He reached down stroked his cock, rubbing the precum over his shaft as he positioned his cock at her entrance and sealed his mouth over hers.

He pushed into her slowly, enjoying the feeling of her stretching warm walls enveloping his dick. He could feel the skin of her virginity break as he broke through up to the hilt and held still for a bit, resisting the urge to move, to let her adjust and to keep himself from cumming.

Balls deep takes on a new meaning now. I understand what those magazines where talking about now. Harry thought as he wondered if there was anything in the world that felt better than this, he felt his cock twitch inside. He at first wondered if she would be able to take all of him, feeling how tight she was when he had fingered her. He knew that he was bigger than some of the other guys in the dorm and he heard that the first time hurts a lot for the girl, from some of the horror stories told by the other boys. I just hope I didn't hurt her too much and looked down at her and winced as he saw the pained look on her face.

She had a scared look in her eyes as a tear fell down her cheek. She had heard from the other girls how much it had hurt; as she remembered the talk, she had with her mum last year about how it eventually gets better. It's just that she never thought that it would hurt like this, and Harry hadn't exactly been gently when he penetrated her. Harry leaned over and licked the tear from her cheek.

"Does it still hurt?" Ginny nodded her head slowly no. She closed her eyes and gave out a shallow, ragged breath as the pain subsided and he thrust slowly pulling himself all the way out and entering fully again. He started rocking back and forth slightly inch by inch. The feeling was incredible, not only was the friction of the quick, short thrusts but the feeling of her tight, warm cunt unreal. He quickened the thrusts and increased the length as a heat began to build between them.

Ginny opened her eyes and began running her hands down his body as he bent down and kissed her softly. The pain gave in to pleasure and she began to meet his thrusts; the grip on his back tightened. The sounds of there lovemaking where muffled as their moans increased. He began kissing her neck as slow moans escaped from her lips as he increased his thrusts. Harry lifted him self up and folded her legs and pushed them forward and began pounding into her harder and faster, thrusting his cock deeper with the new position.

"Gods, gin your so bloody tight." as sweat began to drip off him.

"Haarry" She began to moan, putting her hands over his on her knees, as he continued fucking her into the mattress. He ran his hand over her neck and cupped her head, titling it so that he could stare directly into her eyes. Their eyes locked as he continued pounding into her.

After a while, he began to slow and then ran his hands up her body and began massaging her breast. Pausing to reach over and take one in his mouth, her hands snaked up to his hair pulling
it closer. One leg wrapped around his thigh while she pulled him up by the hair to greet her eager mouth.

"I love you Harry" Ginny had a sad smile on her face and gave him another soft kiss. She looked deep in his eyes and he could see the pain mixed with the lust for him. A small moan left her lips and something inside Harry snapped.

Maybe it was the tension over the last year that finally got to him or maybe it was the heat of the moment. Nevertheless, whatever it was Harry felt like he needed release and needed it now and let the monster take over.

He could feel his cock throbbing as he pulled out of Ginny. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to the side of the bed. She was quite surprised at this but the night had been full of surprises. Harry rolled her onto her stomach and grabbed her hips as he stood over the bed. He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy stroking it, mixing the blood with her juices.
"Do you want me?" He surprised her with the deep sensual tone of the voice. Ginny didn't say anything; she just lifted herself on her arms and arched her ass back. He slapped his dick on her cunt a few times, pressing it at her entrance.

"I didn't hear you"; he inserted the tip and pulled out slowly.

Ginny whispered "yes" so faintly that she could barely hear it.

"What?" as he dipped his cock in again, pulling out just as slow as the last time.

She reached her hand back to him but he grabbed it and twisted it roughly behind her back, pushing her face down into the duvet. One hand still holding her arm as the other grabbed her hip as he dove into her with a reckless abandon. It wasn't lust, it was a feral, instinctive need that filled him and drove him to the break.

Her arm began to burn as the harsh thrusts continued and her cries where muffled by the sheets. She bucked back against him, as he released her arm, grabbing the other side of her hip and pounded into her even harder. Her right arm slid down to her clit as she began to rub it furiously. Ginny was beginning to feel that numb tingling sensation that she was beginning to associate with upcoming orgasm. Her walls clenched around Harry dick and she began to shudder as her orgasm rocked her whole body. She released a muffled scream into the covers as Harry groaned loudly.

"Fuck, Gin" as he shoved himself deep inside her and came hard.

They lay there for a few minutes before he shakily removed his softened cock and lay beside her. He rolled over to his back pulling her with him, grabbed some of the pillows by the head of the bed, and laid them under their heads. He threw his other arm around her and hugged her tight to him.

"Content" that was the only word that Harry could use to describe the way he felt, all the tension that had been build up was gone. It was still dark out, Harry could barley make out Ginny’s face but by the moonlight. He looked at Ginny and felt his heart fill with love and pride at this woman in his arms.

He reached over and kissed her forehead, not really sure what to say. Ginny looked up and kissed him on the lips, not sure exactly what she was feeling but she knew that things where going to change soon and felt a sting in her heart for the loss of her brother and how the other members of her family must be feeling. She shifted in his arms and softly stroked his chest.

"I missed you, Harry" He sighed and gave her another small kiss.

"I missed you too, gin". She slid one hand over his dick and began to stroke it softly. The feel of it fascinated her, it was hard yet the texture of it was smooth as silk and she silently wondered what it would taste like.

"What do you think will happen now? Harry looked down at Ginny.

"I honestly don't know, But I hope things get better." she ran her thumb over the head.

"What will you do if Hogwarts doesn't reopen?" his hand went into her hair.

"Well I've always thought about playing pro quidditch maybe one of the teams will have an opening this season." she sighed. "I mean without n.e.w.t.s there really isn’t a whole lot I can do."

"What about you, Harry?"

"Well I never really had time to really think about it" as this, he got a strange look from Ginny;

"I mean I always fancied myself to be an auror one day, it just kind of made sense, but for now I think I'll just take some time off and just relax. You know?".

Ginny looked up at Harry and began kissing him. Not the deep kisses they had shared earlier but slow sensuous kisses.

"Harry never leave me again, I don't think I could go through that again, I mean when hagrid brought you out in his arms, I almost died right there, something inside of me died, it took Ron and George to hold me back from running towards you. At that point I didn't care if I died or not, if someone killed me that just meant that I would be with you earlier."

Harry tilted her head up and looked her straight in the eye. "Ginny, I'll never leave you again, from now on it's me and you, got that?

Ginny looked at Harry and nodded kissing him slowly. His dick was starting to get hard again in her small hand. He could make out the mischievous look in her eye as she shifted in his arms.

They were positioned so that Ginny lay flat against Harry’s chest and her bum rubbed against him. He growled in her ear.

“Is that an invitation, love?” She giggled and snaked her leg around his pulling him between her legs as they still lay on their side. Harry quickly got the idea as he lifted up her leg and she grabbed his semi-hard cock and align it at her entrance. She was still wet, cum from the previous session still seeping out of her. Harry pushed up and she rocked back and they were both joined again.

“You know I’m not going to last long this time right?” Harry breathed in her ear, while continuing his quick short thrusts.

“I’m sure you’ll figure something out Harry, just don’t stop.” Ginny tighten the muscles around Harry driving him to increase his pace. His hand tightened on her leg as he lift in higher, gaining them an deeper angle. One arm slid to her front massage her breast and she tilted her head back. He lowered his head and they engaged in a long sensuous kiss. As they broke, Harry lifted himself up to where he was straddling her leg and began pounding into her. She reached up and grabbed his hand for support as she was being driven in hard by her lover.

Harry was overwhelmed by the sensation of his balls rubbing against her smooth thigh, the small moans Ginny was eliciting and the smell of sex permeating his nostrils. He pulled out, lowering Ginny’s leg and closing them as he straddled her. She shot him a curious look as he entered her again. The result was immediate; with her legs closed there was more sensation as he drove inside her hitting her clit on the way in. She grabbed his shoulders as she started to climax; he pushed his knee between her legs and spread them while continuing to drive home.

Harry felt the contractions and the warm rush of her orgasm wash over him. This set him off, his body tightened and he could feel his balls tighten as they slapped across Ginny’s ass. He grabbed Ginny by the shoulders and thrust into her as deep as he could as he came within her.

They lay there for awhile still shaking with the after effects of their lovemaking. Harry pulled his now softened cock out and lay next to Ginny, her head resting on his chest and his arms around her. They laid like that till morning.

The sun began filtering its way through the window as Ginny began to stir. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.
"Thank god I put a locking and a silencing charm on the door last night" Ginny thought as she stood and put her shirt and pants on. She walked over to the door and released the charms.

Tonks looked surprised when she opened the door.

"Wotcher Ginny, Harry up yet?", as she began to walk through the door, Ginny quickly stepped in front of her blocking access to the room.

"No, he's not awake yet." Tonks looked at her dishelved appearance curiously.

"Well can you get him up, a lot of people want to speak with the "savior of the wizarding world" and your family is asking about you." A blush came across Ginny’s face.

"I'll have him down in a few moments and please tell my family that I will meet them in the great hall." Tonks just smiled.

"No problem Ginny, just don’t keep them waiting too long," she added with a smirked, turned, and walked down the stairs.

Ginny closed the door and turned back towards the bed. She looked down at Harry and he seamed so peaceful that is was hard for her to have to wake him up. I know what he said last night but everything is different now, will he still want me?

Her brow furrowed as the insecurities ran through her mind. She pulled up the covers and slid next to him, and noticed the slight tent in blanket. She stared down in curiosity and figured why the hell not.

She lifted the covers to get a good look at Harry’s cock and she gasp, even at semi erect it still must have stood at least eight or nine inches. She got a sly smile on her face and moved to where she was right above him. She grabbed his cock and slowly started stroking it, and watched fascinated as some precum gathered at the tip. She tilted her head to taste it, kind of salty but not bad, she thought, as she lowered her mouth and began to lightly suck as she continued stroking.

She was so absorbed that she didn't notice when Harry pulled the covers off and gazed down at her. She twirled her tongue around it and bobbed her head up and down, each time taking a little more in her mouth. She sucked lightly and cupped is balls rolling them around in her hand. Harry thought that this was the next best thing to being inside her.

What did I do to get a girl like this, he mused. He swelled with pride as he looked down to see
this fantastic woman taking his dick in her mouth. Her mouth was so small that she had a hard time fitting more than half in her before triggering her gag reflex. It was quite a sight to behold as this tiny redhead struggled to fit more and more of Harry’s cock down her throat. His dick was quite hard, standing up to its full potential as Ginny continued with her futile efforts at enveloping his stick. Sometimes stubbornness has its advantages, Harry thought.

Just as he was, about to say something, suddenly the door swung open and there was the whole weasley family staring at them. It was quite a picture to take in. Mrs. Weasley looked about to faint and the boys just stared daggers at him, Mr. Weasley however must have been still in shock for he still stood and watched his daughter's mouth still enclosed around Harry’s cock, her eyes wide open.................................................................

After leaving the headmaster's chambers, the trio headed towards the Gryffindor tower. The dust had now settled in the hallways and the portraits where starting to gather back in their frames, effectively relaying information around the castle

"It's finally over." Said Ron. That was the last word spoken between the three as they approached the portrait to the tower. The fat lady who usually occupied the portrait was nowhere to be found; fortunately, the door was half-open. The common room was surprisingly intact with only a sparing amount of debris scattered about.

"I don't know about you lot but I'm heading to bed." Harry said. Ron kept his head down not bearing to look at either one, the full weight of losing his brother finally sinking in.

"I am going to make my way down to the great hall with the family".

"I'll go with you Ron, Harry, you'll be ok up here, yeah?" Hermione looked at Ron with a comforting smile.

"Yeah." Harry looked half dead with his eyes open only a shade and his clothing all battered and bloody. Turned and headed up to his room, his bed was still nicely made and the room looked cleaner than either of his previous years, he wandered over to the bed and stripped himself down to his boxers seeing that he had no other clothes to wear. He fell into the bed and sighed in relief, the tension leaving his body. The last thought he had was that it was good to be free.

Harry opened one eye to see that the window was bathed in moonlight. "So the Chosen one finally awakes. Said someone from the chair by his bed, he could hardly make out the figure now crouched above his bed but there was no mistaking the voice.

Ginny was leaning over him so close that he could feel her warm breath on his face. Harry could not speak he had waited so long to hear her voice and see her face. That at the moment, without thinking, he pulled her to him and stared longingly into her face.
She let out a squeak, at the surprise but had a sly smile on her face as she gazed at the boy she loved. Harry's hand cupped her face and kissed her, the deep, passionate kiss they shared seemed to fill some of the void that had occupied them since they separated and was now filling them with a sense of love and urgency. Harry's hands slid down to her back and began caressing her under her shirt. Ginny put her hands palm down on his chest and pressed herself fully upon him.

The heat that began to gather between them furthered their ministrations. Ginny gazed down at Harry as she pulled herself up and he began unbuttoning her blouse. She bit her lip; her eyes still locked with his as he reached one hand up to cup her breast, the other hand slid her blouse over her shoulder as she shook it off her. The lust apparent in his eyes, while she reached back, undid the clasp of her bra, and took it off. Harry's eyes dropped from her face to stare at the firm, perky breasts now free. He reached up tentatively and cupped her breast. Her head rolled back and ground her hips against his hardening dick. As Harry grabbed her skirt and undid the clasp, Ginny grabbed his wrist, pulled it to her mouth, and kissed it as his other hand slid to her side.

"I missed you too, but I think we should slow down." Ginny had a sad smile on her face as she said that to Harry. He sat up with her still straddling him and looked her in eye with a playfully smile across his face as he flipped them over with him on top flush between her legs. She looked a bit scared at the reaction as he grunted and pressed his erection into her center and whispered in her ear.

"Can you feel what you do me, love." he stared kissing her ear and worked down her neck while slowly grinding into her. She arched up into him, put both her hands into his hair, and started to kiss his chest.

Harry slowly continued down her body, pausing as he sucked on each breast while grazing the nipples just enough to cause them to harden. He groaned as a slight gasp left her mouth and her hands tightened in his hair. He worked his way down to her knickers, sliding the skirt down, and started pressing light kisses down to her center.

His cock was painfully hard at this point as he could smell her musk and taste her wetness through her knickers. He slid a finger inside and began to stroke her while pushing the rest of the material down past her thighs. She gasp as his hot breath hit her. He lowered his head and began to suck lightly on her nub as she started to breathe heavy and small moans escaped her lips.

He pushed one finger in and began sliding it teasingly, in and out of her. The muscles tightened as he added another finger and she gasp when he began to circle and press the rough spot inside her dripping cunt. When he added a third, she grabbed a hold of his messy black hair, tighten her thighs around his head and arched into his face. Harry immediately got the message and sucked her clit with new vigor while pumping his fingers in and out of her.

"God, Harry!" Ginny screamed as her walls began to quiver. Harry quickly replaced his fingers with his mouth and inserted his tongue as a wash of warm cum shot out of her tight pussy and he started lapping it up. Her body began to tremble as her orgasm subsided and her hold on him loosened. Her hand began playing with his hair as he gave her cunt a light kiss.

"I never figured you a squirter, love." as he looked up and gave her a lopsided smile. Ginny looked down and gave Harry a small smile that sent shivers down his spine and he began kissing his way back towards her face.

Pausing to pay attention to the sensitive spots on her stomach and up to her ribs, while grazing her nipples with his palms. He took one breast into his mouth and alternated between sucking, nibbling and blowing on the nipple, He rotated back and forth, paying special attention to the sounds Ginny made when he slightly altered his movements. This attention paid off as he quickly learned her "pleasure spots", what would drive her into deep breaths as her nails dug into his back.

Ginny's body was still numb from her orgasm; she had never been so turned on before. Sure, she had other boyfriends in the past but they never had the amount of passion that they shared now, although she was a little scared of what this might progress to and was quite unsure if she was ready for sex. It wasn't that she didn't love Harry it was more from the lack of experience, and the stories the other girls in the dorm use to tell. The farthest I have been was when dean and I were in the broom closet and I let him finger me and then gave him a hand job, God I wonder how big Harry is? Ginny thought as she remembered that evening.

Harry felt like he was about to burst, he could feel his cock twitching against the mattress. He raised his head up and joined her mouth as his tongue sought entry to her mouth, meeting his tongue with her's, tasting every part of her mouth. Both had a tight grip of the other as they battle to get deeper within each other and explore every crevice. She could taste the wet juices of her cunt mixed with the sweat that now covered both their bodies.

They broke gasping for air and started kissing any area they could get their mouths on. Harry made his way over to her neck, sucked, and nibbled his way up to her ear as Ginny started roaming her hands over his body. He shuffled himself over to where he was firmly planted between her legs and grinded himself into her as she rocked her hips up to meet him. He could feel the heat of her slit press against his rock hard cock; his whole body ached with need.

"I want you, Ginny." Harry said. He slowly slid one hand down to his boxers and slid them down. Her eyes sprang open as she felt his erection hit her thigh and began to push him back. He put all his weight down on her pinning her to the mattress. He reached down stroked his cock, rubbing the precum over his shaft as he positioned his cock at her entrance and sealed his mouth over hers.

He pushed into her slowly, enjoying the feeling of her stretching warm walls enveloping his dick. He could feel the skin of her virginity break as he broke through up to the hilt and held still for a bit, resisting the urge to move, to let her adjust and to keep himself from cumming.

Balls deep takes on a new meaning now. I understand what those magazines where talking about now. Harry thought as he wondered if there was anything in the world that felt better than this, he felt his cock twitch inside. He at first wondered if she would be able to take all of him, feeling how tight she was when he had fingered her. He knew that he was bigger than some of the other guys in the dorm and he heard that the first time hurts a lot for the girl, from some of the horror stories told by the other boys. I just hope I didn't hurt her too much and looked down at her and winced as he saw the pained look on her face.

She had a scared look in her eyes as a tear fell down her cheek. She had heard from the other girls how much it had hurt; as she remembered the talk, she had with her mum last year about how it eventually gets better. It's just that she never thought that it would hurt like this, and Harry hadn't exactly been gently when he penetrated her. Harry leaned over and licked the tear from her cheek.

"Does it still hurt?" Ginny nodded her head slowly no. She closed her eyes and gave out a shallow, ragged breath as the pain subsided and he thrust slowly pulling himself all the way out and entering fully again. He started rocking back and forth slightly inch by inch. The feeling was incredible, not only was the friction of the quick, short thrusts but the feeling of her tight, warm cunt unreal. He quickened the thrusts and increased the length as a heat began to build between them.

Ginny opened her eyes and began running her hands down his body as he bent down and kissed her softly. The pain gave in to pleasure and she began to meet his thrusts; the grip on his back tightened. The sounds of there lovemaking where muffled as their moans increased. He began kissing her neck as slow moans escaped from her lips as he increased his thrusts. Harry lifted him self up and folded her legs and pushed them forward and began pounding into her harder and faster, thrusting his cock deeper with the new position.

"Gods, gin your so bloody tight." as sweat began to drip off him.

"Haarry" She began to moan, putting her hands over his on her knees, as he continued fucking her into the mattress. He ran his hand over her neck and cupped her head, titling it so that he could stare directly into her eyes. Their eyes locked as he continued pounding into her.

After a while, he began to slow and then ran his hands up her body and began massaging her breast. Pausing to reach over and take one in his mouth, her hands snaked up to his hair pulling
it closer. One leg wrapped around his thigh while she pulled him up by the hair to greet her eager mouth.

"I love you Harry" Ginny had a sad smile on her face and gave him another soft kiss. She looked deep in his eyes and he could see the pain mixed with the lust for him. A small moan left her lips and something inside Harry snapped.

Maybe it was the tension over the last year that finally got to him or maybe it was the heat of the moment. Nevertheless, whatever it was Harry felt like he needed release and needed it now and let the monster take over.

He could feel his cock throbbing as he pulled out of Ginny. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to the side of the bed. She was quite surprised at this but the night had been full of surprises. Harry rolled her onto her stomach and grabbed her hips as he stood over the bed. He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy stroking it, mixing the blood with her juices.
"Do you want me?" He surprised her with the deep sensual tone of the voice. Ginny didn't say anything; she just lifted herself on her arms and arched her ass back. He slapped his dick on her cunt a few times, pressing it at her entrance.

"I didn't hear you"; he inserted the tip and pulled out slowly.

Ginny whispered "yes" so faintly that she could barely hear it.

"What?" as he dipped his cock in again, pulling out just as slow as the last time.

She reached her hand back to him but he grabbed it and twisted it roughly behind her back, pushing her face down into the duvet. One hand still holding her arm as the other grabbed her hip as he dove into her with a reckless abandon. It wasn't lust, it was a feral, instinctive need that filled him and drove him to the break.

Her arm began to burn as the harsh thrusts continued and her cries where muffled by the sheets. She bucked back against him, as he released her arm, grabbing the other side of her hip and pounded into her even harder. Her right arm slid down to her clit as she began to rub it furiously. Ginny was beginning to feel that numb tingling sensation that she was beginning to associate with upcoming orgasm. Her walls clenched around Harry dick and she began to shudder as her orgasm rocked her whole body. She released a muffled scream into the covers as Harry groaned loudly.

"Fuck, Gin" as he shoved himself deep inside her and came hard.

They lay there for a few minutes before he shakily removed his softened cock and lay beside her. He rolled over to his back pulling her with him, grabbed some of the pillows by the head of the bed, and laid them under their heads. He threw his other arm around her and hugged her tight to him.

"Content" that was the only word that Harry could use to describe the way he felt, all the tension that had been build up was gone. It was still dark out, Harry could barley make out Ginny's face but by the moonlight. He looked at Ginny and felt his heart fill with love and pride at this woman in his arms.

He reached over and kissed her forehead, not really sure what to say. Ginny looked up and kissed him on the lips, not sure exactly what she was feeling but she knew that things where going to change soon and felt a sting in her heart for the loss of her brother and how the other members of her family must be feeling. She shifted in his arms and softly stroked his chest.

"I missed you, Harry" He sighed and gave her another small kiss.

"I missed you too, gin". She slid one hand over his dick and began to stroke it softly. The feel of it fascinated her, it was hard yet the texture of it was smooth as silk and she silently wondered what it would taste like.

"What do you think will happen now? Harry looked down at Ginny.

"I honestly don't know, But I hope things get better." she ran her thumb over the head.

"What will you do if Hogwarts doesn't reopen?" his hand went into her hair.

"Well I've always thought about playing pro quidditch maybe one of the teams will have an opening this season." she sighed. "I mean without n.e.w.t.s there really isn't a whole lot I can do."

"What about you, Harry?"

"Well I never really had time to really think about it" as this, he got a strange look from Ginny;

"I mean I always fancied myself to be an auror one day, it just kind of made sense, but for now I think I'll just take some time off and just relax. You know?".

Ginny looked up at Harry and began kissing him. Not the deep kisses they had shared earlier but slow sensuous kisses.

"Harry never leave me again, I don't think I could go through that again, I mean when hagrid brought you out in his arms, I almost died right there, something inside of me died, it took Ron and George to hold me back from running towards you. At that point I didn't care if I died or not, if someone killed me that just meant that I would be with you earlier."

Harry tilted her head up and looked her straight in the eye. "Ginny, I'll never leave you again, from now on it's me and you, got that?

Ginny looked at Harry and nodded kissing him slowly. His dick was starting to get hard again in her small hand. He could make out the mischievous look in her eye as she shifted in his arms.

They were positioned so that Ginny lay flat against Harry's chest and her bum rubbed against him. He growled in her ear.

"Is that an invitation, love?" She giggled and snaked her leg around his pulling him between her legs as they still lay on their side. Harry quickly got the idea as he lifted up her leg and she grabbed his semi-hard cock and align it at her entrance. She was still wet, cum from the previous session still seeping out of her. Harry pushed up and she rocked back and they were both joined again.

"You know I'm not going to last long this time right?" Harry breathed in her ear, while continuing his quick short thrusts.

"I'm sure you'll figure something out Harry, just don't stop." Ginny tighten the muscles around Harry driving him to increase his pace. His hand tightened on her leg as he lift in higher, gaining them an deeper angle. One arm slid to her front massage her breast and she tilted her head back. He lowered his head and they engaged in a long sensuous kiss. As they broke, Harry lifted himself up to where he was straddling her leg and began pounding into her. She reached up and grabbed his hand for support as she was being driven in hard by her lover.

Harry was overwhelmed by the sensation of his balls rubbing against her smooth thigh, the small moans Ginny was eliciting and the smell of sex permeating his nostrils. He pulled out, lowering Ginny's leg and closing them as he straddled her. She shot him a curious look as he entered her again. The result was immediate; with her legs closed there was more sensation as he drove inside her hitting her clit on the way in. She grabbed his shoulders as she started to climax; he pushed his knee between her legs and spread them while continuing to drive home.

Harry felt the contractions and the warm rush of her orgasm wash over him. This set him off, his body tightened and he could feel his balls tighten as they slapped across Ginny's ass. He grabbed Ginny by the shoulders and thrust into her as deep as he could as he came within her.

They lay there for awhile still shaking with the after effects of their lovemaking. Harry pulled his now softened cock out and lay next to Ginny, her head resting on his chest and his arms around her. They laid like that till morning.

The sun began filtering its way through the window as Ginny began to stir. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.
"Thank god I put a locking and a silencing charm on the door last night" Ginny thought as she stood and put her shirt and pants on. She walked over to the door and released the charms.

Tonks looked surprised when she opened the door.

"Wotcher Ginny, Harry up yet?", as she began to walk through the door, Ginny quickly stepped in front of her blocking access to the room.

"No, he's not awake yet." Tonks looked at her dishelved appearance curiously.

"Well can you get him up, a lot of people want to speak with the "savior of the wizarding world" and your family is asking about you." A blush came across Ginny's face.

"I'll have him down in a few moments and please tell my family that I will meet them in the great hall." Tonks just smiled.

"No problem Ginny, just don't keep them waiting too long," she added with a smirked, turned, and walked down the stairs.

Ginny closed the door and turned back towards the bed. She looked down at Harry and he seamed so peaceful that is was hard for her to have to wake him up. I know what he said last night but everything is different now, will he still want me?

Her brow furrowed as the insecurities ran through her mind. She pulled up the covers and slid next to him, and noticed the slight tent in blanket. She stared down in curiosity and figured why the hell not.

She lifted the covers to get a good look at Harry's cock and she gasp, even at semi erect it still must have stood at least eight or nine inches. She got a sly smile on her face and moved to where she was right above him. She grabbed his cock and slowly started stroking it, and watched fascinated as some precum gathered at the tip. She tilted her head to taste it, kind of salty but not bad, she thought, as she lowered her mouth and began to lightly suck as she continued stroking.

She was so absorbed that she didn't notice when Harry pulled the covers off and gazed down at her. She twirled her tongue around it and bobbed her head up and down, each time taking a little more in her mouth. She sucked lightly and cupped is balls rolling them around in her hand. Harry thought that this was the next best thing to being inside her.

What did I do to get a girl like this, he mused. He swelled with pride as he looked down to see
this fantastic woman taking his dick in her mouth. Her mouth was so small that she had a hard time fitting more than half in her before triggering her gag reflex. It was quite a sight to behold as this tiny redhead struggled to fit more and more of Harry's cock down her throat. His dick was quite hard, standing up to its full potential as Ginny continued with her futile efforts at enveloping his stick. Sometimes stubbornness has its advantages, Harry thought.

Just as he was, about to say something, suddenly the door swung open and there was the whole weasley family staring at them. It was quite a picture to take in. Mrs. Weasley looked about to faint and the boys just stared daggers at him, Mr. Weasley however must have been still in shock for he still stood and watched his daughter's mouth still enclosed around Harry's cock, her eyes wide open.................................................................
Sign up to rate and review this story