Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Crescent Moon

by Greatness 2 reviews

Harry's been given a new assignment. Head to Forks, Washington to eliminate a bloodthirsty rebel coven.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-07-29 - Updated: 2010-07-30 - 450 words

-1TrainWreck
Crescent Moon

Prologue:

I stared into the green eyes of my soon to be killer, and unlike the hundreds of humans I have looked into the eyes of since becoming a vampire, he did not show any reaction. Most would gawk, many would stare at me in wonder. Some of the unlucky ones, those who actually knew what I was, would back away in fear.

But this man was different, and he knew exactly what I was.

It did not deter him as he began stalking towards me. I was no threat to him, which still boggled my mind. He was human, yet still somehow supernatural.

Edward lay at my feet, cold and stiff, unable to move from whatever it was that this man had done to him. Emmett lay a couple feet behind me, also unable to move. Jacob was nowhere to be seen, and I had the sinking feeling that he was either dead or seriously injured. What else could possibly stop him from coming to protect Renesmee?

I was alone, the only one able to protect my Renesmee, yet I knew I stood no chance. If the fastest and strongest in our coven could be taken down so easily, what chance did I have?

But I would try. He wouldn’t get my daughter unless I was dead.

Positioning Renesmee behind me, I crouched and snarled at the man, ready to move as fast as I possibly could. Perhaps if I was fast enough, I could kill him before he paralyzed me too.

The man continued to look into my eyes, and I saw his feet falter for a moment. I had my chance to attack! Pushing off I began to race towards the man. In less than a second I was upon him….

….and found that I couldn’t move any further.

The man continued to look into my eyes, and I could see he was mystified by something. Reaching up he grabbed my chin and moved closer. Than he tilted his head back and let go. Frowning, the man took a step back.

“I see they were right. You’re entirely too dangerous,” the man spoke for the first time, his voice deep yet soft. “If even I can’t get through your barrier, than there is no one in this world that can.

“Sleep, vampire, forever,” the man finished as he raised his hand and I saw he had something in it. I thought at first that it was a dagger or a large knife, but than realized it was a stick. Did he really think he could kill a vampire with that thing?

From the look in his eyes, the answer was yes.
Sign up to rate and review this story