Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Humorous Romance

Too Young To Swear

by ValentineRevenge 10 reviews

Mild language. Antics of the Way brothers

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [Y] - Published: 2010-07-30 - Updated: 2010-07-31 - 558 words

1Funny
Well, I thought that this would work because Mikey and Gerard are siblings. Originally came across this joke on the internet. Elaborated on it, made it what it is. Second short story in the My Humorous Romance collection. I own nothing. Don’t sue me, I’m broke and have no way of paying you.

One early summer morning, the Way house-hold lay in a sleepy trance. Gerard had just graduated from second grade, and Mikey from kindergarten. That would make Gerard recently turned 8, and Mikey soon to turn 6. Mr. Way had already left for work. Mrs. Way, who worked from home, was still at home, curled up warmly in a cocoon of blankets. It was barely 8 A.M.

Upstairs, Mikey had just rolled out of bed. His hair was still mussed up from the pillows, and he was just putting his glasses on. Blinking a few times when they were in place, he slid off the bed, and walked out the door, and into the bathroom.

After a few moments there, he walked back out, and into his brothers room. Gerard was laying on his bed, reading a comic book. “Morning Gee!” He crowed. Gerard looked up, and said, “Mornin’ Mikes. Sleep okay?”

Mikey nodded, and hopped up on the bed. Gerard looked at him and said, “Mikey, I think today, we should do something different.” Mikey bounced up and down on the bed, and said, “What Gee? What’re we gonna do today?”

“Today Mikes”, Gerard said, feeling full of himself, “We are going to learn-” Mikey pouted and said, “Learnings dumb.” Gerard glared, and said, “You didn’t let me finish. Today, we are going to learn to curse! When we go down for breakfast, I’ll say hell, and you’ll say ass. Okay?” Mikey nodded excitedly. Then, from the kitchen, Donna Way shouted, “Mikey, Gerard, breakfast!”

Mikey hopped off the bed, and Gerard slid off shortly after. Mikey ran to the top of the stairs, and started climbing down, with Gerard following slightly behind him. When they got to the door to the kitchen, before Mikey opened it, Gerard gave him a wink.

They walked in like they had never conspired anything. Donna smiled at them and said, “Good Morning Mikey, Gerard.” Mikey gave her a sloppy kiss, and Gerard hugged her. “So what will you be having this morning Gerard?” she asked. Gerard shrugged and said, “Aw hell Mom, I think I’ll have some cheerios.”

Donna did not take kindly to this, and still holding a dish rag, she chased him upstairs, occasionally flicking him with the towel angrily. When he got to his room, she said, “Stay in there till lunch time, and think about what you did. I want an apology when you come down for lunch.”

She was fuming. Gathering her composure as much as she could, she walked back downstairs, and into the kitchen. “Well, we surely didn’t need to hear that kind of language from your brother. He’s supposed to set the example for you around here. Don’t you dare go picking up that kind of language at this age, especially in my house. Now, what would you like for breakfast?” Mikey was crying, and he blubbered out, “I don’t know, b-but you can bet your ass it won’t be cheerios!”
Sign up to rate and review this story