Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Must Never Know What You Do To Me

Well, This Day Goes From Bad, To Good And Then Bad Again

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-07-31 - Updated: 2010-07-31 - 707 words

0Unrated
update!! yay! lol i hopes you likeyy
xoxo
Nikki


Brendon’s POV

After dinner, I went back to my room. Everyone else was either watching TV or in the pool – they’d already forgotten about me. Well, honestly, I hadn’t started the day all that great, so it was pretty much destined to be a shit day. Then I remembered Patrick. I wonder if he’s with the others or in his room... I thought as I opened the bedroom door and walked down the corridor. When I reached Pete and Patrick’s room, I knocked on the door.
‘Come in, Brendon’ I heard a quiet voice from behind the door say. I opened the door to see Patrick sitting on his bed with his guitar beside him and a notebook on his lap.
‘How did you know it was me?’ I asked.
‘Pete would have just walked in and everyone else is too busy downstairs having fun’ he whispered.
‘So, what are you doing?’ I asked, attempting to look at his notebook. He held his notebook close to his chest.
‘Writing songs’ he whispered.
‘Can I see?’ I asked, instantly hating myself for my lack of manners. I wanted to be polite to the boy, considering he was talking to me.
‘It’s terrible. Pete writes lyrics and I write the music. I’ll show you my best one though’ He smiled, still whispering. He flicked through his book and handed me it after he had found the correct page. I smiled as I read it. I could imagine the song. He’s so lucky I can read music. Other people probably would have stood there...
‘It’s good. It probably sound better, though... right?’ I asked.
‘You like it?’ Patrick asked, slightly surprise and not whispering.
‘Yeah. What about the lyrics, can I see them?’ I asked, smiling.
‘Okay... I guess. So, have you ever written anything?’ he asked me, showing me the lyrics. I read them and smiled.
‘Dude, you two could be famous! And yeah, I have. It’s all terrible though...’ I sighed.
‘You know, Ryan writes. I’m pretty sure you and him will get on really well... or get it on... all depends’ Patrick smiled, giggling at his joke.
‘You sure about that?’ I giggled, forgetting that this guy hadn’t spoken properly to people other than Pete.
‘Yup. He’s single; you’re single, what could go wrong?’ He laughed.
‘Patrick? Who’s in there with you?’ Pete asked, storming into the room to see Patrick and I laughing.
‘Nothing, Pete. Brendon is perfect for Ryan though. We have to set them up!’ Patrick smiled.
‘You wanna set everyone up, Patrick. And it always looks like my idea!’ Pete complained.
‘Well, that’s because you’re not mute in front of everyone’ Patrick laughed.
‘Hang on... were you talking before I came in?’ Pete asked.
‘Yeah. Turns out Brendon’s a fellow musician. He’s gonna fit right in here in no time!’ Patrick smiled.
‘Cool! Let’s discuss music!’ Pete smiled.
‘Okay, sure’ I smiled. The three of us discussed music for two hours.
‘Lights out is in ten minutes, Bren. You have to go back to your room. Night’ Patrick smiled. The pair hugged me and I left. As soon as I reached my room, something felt wrong. I opened the door to find Ryan sitting on his bed with a knife against his wrist. Since he had been wearing a hoodie before, I hadn’t noticed any of the random cuts and scars that were scattered across both of his arms.
‘What the fuck?’ I hissed, trying not to yell.
‘Stole it from the kitchen’ Ryan replied, making a deep cut. I turned around and rolled up my hoodie sleeves, revealing fading scars. I sighed, rolled my sleeves down and turned back to face Ryan.
‘Please, Ryan, stop...’ I whispered.

But he didn’t.

He didn’t stop until the knife hit the floor.

The knife hit the floor because he had passed out.

And I couldn’t do anything except scream for help and cry.

I couldn’t believe that one day could go from bad, to good and then back to bad again.
Sign up to rate and review this story