Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

Confessions Of A Broken Heart [Fixed! 11/18]

by XxZanxX 9 reviews

Will Frank and Lynna's heart to heart end in happily ever after or a swift kick to the nuts?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-02 - Updated: 2010-11-18 - 3438 words

0Unrated
This story is 100%fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.
Yes, slacker I am. I've been rather busy the last few months. So I've decided to crack down for you lovely readers of mine now. But sadly to say after this chapter there will only be one left. Tragic I know. But I'll be writing a new one soon. So your turn to be my lovely feedback writers. Do you want a Gee, Mikey, Frank, Bob, or Ray story? When I have ideas for them I will post them. So let's keep this relationship flowing guys. . . I promise to be a better boyfriend and write more letters. A.K.A. More stories. ^-^ Much love, Zan.


Frank gave me a cocky smile and walked away heading out of the pool room. I looked over at Bob who was trying to quietly get out of the pool so I wouldn't see him. I felt my heart racing as the anger build up. I quickly walked over to Bob who was trying to escape out the back door, but I grabbed him hard by the shoulder and spun him around.
“What the hell were you thinking?!” I yelled in his face, “You know what he did to me, you know how it broke me! I guess you don't care though cause you just throw him back in my face! And what did he mean by going on tour with them? And for a month?” I asked, rage seeping from my every word.
“Well . . . you see . . .” Bob started, but was to nervous to talk. “I kinda . . .”
“Spit. It. Out.” I said grabbing his arm.
“Okay, I bought your tickets so you would have no choice but to stay for a month on tour with us. And I didn't tell you cause I knew you wouldn't come cause of Frank. And I also didn't tell you that Frank was on our break with us cause you'd kill me.” He said in a blur before running out the door.
I let out a big sigh, I turned around to find the pool empty. Ray, Mikey, and Gee and left well I had Bob cornered. Most likely so I wouldn't grab them next. I grabbed my room key and towel and started heading back to my room. I pasted a few people who tired to smile but I just gave them the evil glare. I was going to take out my rage on who ever pasted. One guy about sixteen even had to nerve to glare back, which ended with me flipping him the bird. He stopped after that.
I stuck my card in the door and watched the light turn green before opening it walking in and slamming the door behind me. I threw my towel on the floor before kicking off my flip flops and falling flat on my back on to my bed. I closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh, I had to find a way to make it through this month. I couldn't buy a plane ticked back cause I only had about fifty dollars with me, and there was no way Bob was going to change my ticket so I could leave. There was no way out of it, I was states away from home, and almost broke. I was stuck.
I heard Bob moving around in the bathroom, most likely hiding from me. I heard the door handle turn and I grabbed one of my flip flops and hurled it at the door to hear a satisfying smack and a yelp. I opened my eyes and smirked.
“That's what you get for screwing me over.” I said turning my head to see Frank holding the left side of his face. My smile dropped and I sat up. “Oh Frank, I'm so sorry. I thought it was Bob.” I thought of what he did with Sam and my eyebrows knit together. “Then again, seeing you like this does make me a little less pissed off at you . . . oh wait no it doesn't.” I shook my head and grabbed the remote from the end table and turned it on. An old episode of Rugrats was on, I turned it up before flopping down again and letting my feet hang off the edge of the bed. Frank stopped rubbing his face and sat down next to me.
“Lynna I-”
“Get off my bed Frank, go to your own damn room.” I said not even turning to look at him.
“I am in my own room Lynna . . . I thought you knew we had to stay in the same room.” I sat up and looked at him like he was speaking Greek. “I guess Bob didn't tell you. Ya, he said him and Ray need some time together, and then said they were sharing a room so you were stuck with me.”
“I'm going to kill Bob.” I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my suitcase and headed to the bathroom. I toke a long hot shower before dressing in my ripped flare jeans and the Chevelle t-shirt I had on earlier. I grabbed my checkered high tops with the holes in the sides, threw them on and dropped my suitcase on my bed. I went to the bathroom and ran mousse through my hair before grabbing my wallet and room key.
“I'm going for food.” I said to Frank who was watching Pinky and the Brain. He quickly shut it off and jumped off his bed.
“Okay I'll go with you. . . I'll pay.” I snapped 'no' loudly before opening the door and slamming it behind me. I stuck my room key and wallet in my back pocket and started walking out the main doors. There was a Pizza Hut just next door, it was familiar too. I walked in and ordered my food, it hit me when I sat down why I knew this place. I had came here with Frank another time to eat. Right before he got mad at me, and we started dating a few months later. I ate as quick as I could so I could get out of there.
After I ate I decided to go for a walk, anything to avoid being in my room with Frank. It was to hard. I found a field with a big hill in it. The same one Frank toke me too. I climb to the top of the hill and lied down to watch the sun go down. It was half way down when I started to get really tired. I closed my eye just to rest them. I let out a sigh as I became even more tired. Next thing I knew I was asleep.
It was well after dark when I heard someone climbing the hill. I slowly started to wake up, I heard someone softly laugh. The person lied down next to me before scooping me into his warm arms and wrapping a sweatshirt around me. I tried to get up but they stopped me gently.
“It's okay love, just sleep.” They whispered into my ear. I inhaled deeply, his sweatshirt smelt of cigarettes and cologne. Frank began to sing in a quiet raspy voice. “I see you lying next to me, with words I thought I'd never speak.” I slowly started to drift in and out of consciousness. “Awake and unafraid.” Before I knew it I was fast asleep in Frank's arms with tears running down my cold cheeks.

Next Morning

I rolled over in bed feeling like my body couldn't move or breath and over tired. I pulled the sheets closer to my body when I realized I still had my pants on. I sighed in frustration and closed my eyes tighter. I rolled onto my back and quickly unbuttoned them and slide them off before rolling on my side again. Bob wouldn't care that I didn't have pants on, when we lived with our parents I hated wearing pants; he never knocked ether.
My eyes quickly shoot open, I wasn't sharing a room with Bob. I was sharing a room with Frank, and I just remembered how I got in bed still wearing my jeans. I was lying on the hill when Frank found me. I was half asleep so he gave me his sweatshirt and hugged me tell I fell asleep. He was singing too, and I was crying. Then he carried me back to the hotel and tucked me in.
I sat up and rested my back against the headboard and rubbed my eyes. I just sat there for a moment letting everything sink in. Frank ether still cared or was just trying to get laid. But if he was just trying to get laid he would have left when he saw me crying, right? I throw my hands up in frustration.
“I don't know!” I yelled to myself just as Frank walked in with coffee and a box of cereal.
“What don't you know?” He looked at me and gave me a big grin, I felt my lip quiver. “Good morning sleepy head.” He sat on the end of my bed and handed me a coffee. I just sat and stared at him while he drank his coffee and opened the box of Cocoa Puffs. He stopped opening the box and turned to me. “What?” I kept staring, “Do you want some?”
“What do you want?” I blurted out staring at him blankly. His eyebrows knit together in confusion.
“What do you mean Lynna?” He asked shoving a hand full in his mouth. I rolled my eyes. I could feel myself getting mad.
“I mean this?” I said throwing my hands up, “The coffee, cereal, carrying me home last night, singing to me. What do you want from me?” I said finally showing a mix of worry and anger. He stopping eating and put his coffee and cereal down on the floor.
“I want you to know that . . . I'm sorry.” I closed my eyes and tried to breath. “For everything, I tried to tell you I didn't kiss her. Sam was drunk, she . . . thought I was Gee, had way to many shots, and maybe even something else I don't know.” I could feel tears growing in my lashes. “Ly, I love you so much, and for the past two years I've been dying on the inside with out you.” My tears ran down my cheeks freely and I tried to get myself in order. I couldn't let him sweet talk me again, I couldn't. I couldn't let myself get hurt again, I'd had enough. I tried to make myself angry, I pictured him and Sam against the tour bus making out. That was enough to get my blood pumping and my heart racing.
I flung the covers off my bed and started digging through my suitcase. I found a change of clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I throw my clothes in the bathroom and stomped back into the room to snag the alarm clock so I could listen to the radio in the shower. Frank was still sitting at the end of my bed in shock, clearly not knowing what to do. He looked me over for a few moments well I just glared at him. He toke in my messy hair, smeared make-up, wrinkled Chevelle shirt, crooked hot pink boy shorts, and the alarm clocked pressed to my chest.
“You look beautiful Lynna Alice Bryar. Just like you always have.” He mumbled to me with a sigh. He is sucking up, I told myself. He just wants in your pants. Just like with Sam.
“Fuck. You.” I breathed heavily at him. I turned around and slammed the bathroom door as I went in.
I toke a hot shower before wrapping a towel around me then taking the time to put my make-up on. I then blow dried, and flat ironed my hair. I lastly put on my ratty old My Chemical Romance shirt Bob gave me, and a pair of dark jeans with my ripped checkered high tops. I unplugged the alarm clocked and walked out of the bathroom. Frank was no where in site.
“Finally.” I mumbled to myself. I grabbed the coffee he had bought me and decided to head out to Bob's room. I slipped my room key and phone in my back pocket and left the room. Bob's room was only a few doors down so it wasn't a far walk.
I knocked repeatedly on the door before a half awake Bob finally answered. I all but knocked him over to get in the room and shut the door before he could shut the door on me.
“Well good morning to you to Lynna.” He said sarcastically.
“Oh you're right where are my manners,” I said with a cold smile. “good morning asshole who has me stuck on a small bus with my ex-boyfriend for a month!” I snapped at him, and threw myself on his bed.
“Listen I know you're upset,” He said sitting down next to me. “But if had to see Frank for the last two years . . . and see you, then you'd understand why I had to do this. Frank was the happiest I've seen him in those two years you guys have been apart when I told him you were coming. He has been jumping around and singing, and for fucks sakes just been himself again. The very least you can do is talk to him, don't shut him out.” He ranted on, as I sat up.
“No, I won't. He hurt me Bob and-” He cut me off.
“You don't even know the story Lynna! I've talked to him, Sam, and everyone who was around that night. He didn't do anything wrong at all. Stop playing the woes me card and put your big girl pants on and fucking grow up and talk it out with Frank. Now go.” He said storming off the the bathroom.
I sat on his bed in shock for a moment, Bob never yells at me like that. Ever. Not even when we were little, I didn't know how to react. I slowly found my way back to my room where Frank was sitting on his bed watching TV eating a gallon of chocolate and marshmallow ice cream. I sat down on my bed not facing him staring blankly at the wall with teary eyes for what felt like hours.
“Lynna, don't bite my head off but are you okay?” Frank asked with his mouth full. A single tear rolled down my cheek and on to my shirt.
“I'll give you five minutes to explain to me what happened that night before I close my heart up again.” I said still not looking, I heard the TV shut off and felt Frank crawl on to my bed.
“Are you serious?” He asked, his voice sounding cheerful yet panicked. I merely nodded. “Okay. After I got to the bus the guys wanted to have a party, but I wasn't in the mood, I mean like everyone had their girlfriend . . .minus me. And if not having you wasn't hard enough, watching them drunkly make out and flirt didn't help.
“So I grabbed a lawn chair, pack of smokes, a notebook and pen and was gonna write. Then Sam showed up like an hour later. She was piss drunk, so I got up to help her walk back into the bus, but she was so out of it she toke one look at my hair and eyes and thought I was Gee. So when she tripped and slammed me into the bus she kissed me.” The tears were burning their way down my face now. Each tear feeling like an acid drop. I turned around to look at him, he smiled weakly and rubbed my tears away.
“Then Becca came out and saw us and started swearing at us. I tried to explain but she wouldn't listen. I was freaking out cause I didn't want Gerard to hear and kick my ass ya know? So I went inside and explained what happened to him before anyone else could. I was almost done talking to him when you called . . .I was going to tell you, but I guess Becca beat me to it. I'm so sorry I hurt you Lynna.” He said, his eyes welling up with tears. He reached out and stroked my cheek.
“God I'm so so sorry Lynna.” He cried, but I stayed silent, letting the words seep in and the tears fall. “I love you, and I never meant to hurt you like that, even by something that was just a misunderstanding. I'm a dick, you know that? I should have called you first and just let Gerard kick my ass. Them maybe I'd still have you.” He kept rambling on but I really wasn't hearing him. All I could think about was how beautiful he was when he was raw, how I wanted to kiss him, tell him I love him, and never let go. How I missed him.
I lend forward and throw my arms around his neck before crashing my lips on his. Frank didn't move for a moment or two before he finally reacted and kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.
“I told you if we don't send her home she will end up poisoning us and killing us all in our sleep!” Ray said as him, Bob, and Mikey burst into the room.
“No she won't, trust me if she was going to kill us she would have already. I know how her mind works.” Bob said shaking his head. Frank and I quickly pulled apart but the Mikey still saw us kissing.
“Holy Hannah Alabama! Where you to just going at it like wild Elephants?!” He yelled at us, his mouth a gasping mess. Rays face lit up, while Bob just laughed.
“I told you, give it an hour to three days and they would be back together. They are predictable.” Bob said leaning against the wall. I jumped up and straighted my shirt and crossed my arm.
“No we were not Mikey!” I yelled at him with a glare. “And you're wrong Bob, we're not together. . . I think. And even if we were what's it to you.” Frank finally stood up and just smiled down at me.
“What's with the yelling? I could hear Mikey's girlie squeal from down the hall.” Gerard said walking in the room.
“Frank and Lynna were kissing.” Mikey said looking at Gerard like an angry father. “We caught them in the act.” Gerard gave him the famous 'you're a moron' look and said so.
“So?! That's all you have to say?” Mikey said with a squeak.
“God we kissed! We're not getting married or anything for Pete's sake!” I yelled throwing my arms in the air. Frank's face fell and looked down at the ground and Gee laughed.
“Oh yes you are sweetie. If you two don't the world will crash and burn. Fate, it's meant for you two.” Gee said.
“Um, Ly. . .I think Gee maybe right.” Frank said quietly look at me with the hazel eyes that have always made my heart race. My face mustered a smile, and my hand reached up to feel his heart beat.
“I don't know Frank. I'm just not sure.” I mumbled in fear of heartache. “The future is such an unsure place, and with our past I don't know if we'll make it that far.” His face fell but his hand reached on to rest on mine that was still feeling his precious heartbeat.
“Oh sweet baby Jesus! Everyone even yourself knows you two are madly in love. I'm I not correct?” Gerard asked. Everyone nodded there head while Frank said 'yes' as he looked me in the eyes. After a moment I finally nodded in agreement. “Then for the sake of all of everyone's sanity will you just kiss her already Frank?” He said throwing himself on the bed like the drama queen he was known for being. Frank let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around me before pressing his warm soft lips to my chapped warm ones. With in seconds we heard cheering and stopped.
I rested my head on Frank's chest and hugged him looking at the boys, and looking at the big brothers I've inherited. I was the luckiest girl to walk this earth.
Sign up to rate and review this story