Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lie To Me

Step Five-Dont Die

by xFamousLivingDeadx 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-02 - Updated: 2010-08-03 - 596 words - Complete

0Unrated
I kept holding on to his hand just maybe he would squeeze one more time, I swear I felt it the first time. I ran to the doctor and told him that I felt him squeeze my hand the doctor just said it could be nothing that I should not get my hopes up so soon, but I knew Gerard was still alive.

I have not left his side every since I felt his hand move I knew he would wake up he cannot leave me here alone. Hours went by that turn into days that turn into weeks, still he had not woke up yet. I had not giving up hope I would never give up hope, I just had to have faith.

I knew I would be losing time for me to start getting better but all of that did not matter; I also realize it has been one whole week since I lied. I never realize it until the other day being so scared and not having any time to think lying has not been on my mind.

“You know it has been one whole week since I lied. I remember when I was scared I would not even make it a day without lying and here I am not lying in a week, “I said to Gerard.

The doctors keep telling me I should not be talking to him that he probably cannot hear me but I do not listen I know that he can hear me and that is all that matters.

“I wish you would wake up already so we can leave this hospital, I know that you will wake up soon. As I said you cannot leave me, I need you here with me, “I said while still holding his hand.

Hours seem to go by as I sit there with him I forgot what the outside world looks like, the last time I was outside was when Gerard arrived at the hospital. My doctor keeps telling me it was time for me to come back to the asylum that being here was a waste of time but I would not listen I told him I was not leaving until Gerard came back.

“I have not left your side I keep waiting for your eyes to open. I have not look at the sunset I am still waiting for you, that is our thing we do together. I never use to love to watch the sunset until I met you, now every time I see it I am always thinking about you, “I said while looking at him.

Before I even know it was nighttime another day has pass and still he had not woke up yet. I close my eyes still holding onto his hand hoping he would wake up soon.

*Next Day*

I could feel the sun shining in my eyes I slowly started to wake up I look over at Gerard who still look so peaceful. I sigh to myself I was not going to give up hope I just had to be strong and keep thinking he would wake up any day or minute.

Hours have went by as I was holding his hand I felt his hand move at first I did not think nothing about it until he started to move again, he started to squeeze back. My heart was racing I was trying not to get my hopes up just yet and just then his hazel eyes open up, he look at me before trying to say,

“Frank,”



Thanks for the reviwes.
Sign up to rate and review this story