Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Summer Rains

Nice Day Out

by Noizchild 0 reviews

In an effort ditch work, Tsuzuki takes Anna out for the day. Nice little fluff chapter for everyone

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2010-08-04 - Updated: 2010-08-05 - 439 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Fifteen: Nice Day Out:

If it's bitter at the start, then it's sweeter in the end

--“Get Together” by Madonna

Tsuzuki’s perfect day would consist of feasting on sweets, drinking sake, sleeping, and a nine-hour sexual high with Anna followed by some naked cuddling. However, there was a little thing called work preventing that. That cold shower reminded him of that.

“So what are we doing today?” Anna asked as they walked out the front door. Tsuzuki thought about that question. The shinigami glanced over at Anna and he shrugged at her.

“Just go anywhere,” Tsuzuki replied.

“Okay…” Anna replied, “That all?”

“Pretty much…” Tsuzuki mumbled as he nodded.

“Fine,” Anna said, “Just walk around and do nothing. Right, okay.”

So here they were, roaming Tokyo in the crowded streets and pouring rain. The couple stole quick glances at each other before looking forward. Japanese etiquette played in their favor; heterosexual PDA was heavily frowned upon. Good for a forbidden romance such as theirs. Anna forced herself to look away for a second.

“Just two people walking,” she said.

“Yeah,” Tsuzuki agreed, “Two people walking.” They glance at each other again and looked away.

“So,” Anna said, “Where to now?”

“Anywhere, really,” Tsuzuki said with a shrug.

“But, where, exactly?” Anna pressed. Her boyfriend’s face dropped.

“Uh…” he said. Anna smirked at him.

“So in other words, you didn’t plan this properly, did you?” she pointed out.

“No…” Tsuzuki wailed with a sweat drop on his head, “I’m supposed to be working. But…” His woman smiled as she figured it all out.

“So, I’m your excuse not to, huh?” she asked. Tsuzuki hung his head.

“I’m so sorry…” he mumbled.

“There, there,” his girlfriend said as she patted him on the arm, “It’s okay.” The shinigami looked at her with big eyes.

“You mean it?” he asked so childlike. Anna gave him a cute, flirty smile in place of a kiss.

“Of course I do,” she said. Tsuzuki began to smile.

“See?” his girl said, “It’s better already.”

“So where do you want to go first?” he asked. Anna already had the perfect thing in mind.

“Just keep walking,” she said simply.

“And then?” her lover asked.

“Who can say?” Anna asked with a shrug. She began walking forward as Tsuzuki watched her in a new odd sense of awe. /Anna…/, he thought. The woman paused and glanced behind her.

“You coming?” she asked.

“Huh?” Tsuzuki asked blankly before her question sank in.

“Oh!” he replied quickly, “Right! Wait up!” The shinigami raced to catch up with his girl.
Sign up to rate and review this story