Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Must Never Know What You Do To Me

Scream, Leave, Do Anything And Everything You Can

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-08-06 - Updated: 2010-08-06 - 871 words

0Unrated
update time xD
xoxo
Nikki


Brendon's POV

I couldn't move. I wouldn't allow myself to. I just continued screaming, hoping someone would walk in and save him. He looked dead, but I could still see the rise and fall of his chest. I could hear people outside the door, yelling. The door swung open, but I couldn't move my head. There were tears streaming down my cheeks and dripping into my mouth, the salty taste making me feel sicker than I already felt. I finally found the strength and courage to turn my head. I could see Pete, William and Gabe as well as other boys that I didn't recognise. Everyone was crying. I could hear mutterings of 'I thought he stopped', 'Why the fuck did he do that' and 'Is he did?'. I couldn't tell who was saying what, my vision was blurred because of my tears. Suddenly there were people rushing in and out of the room. I wiped away some of my tears. They were paramdics. The put Ryan on a stretcher and took him away. Everyone left the room, including me. One of the people who worked there and knew Ryan well came to speak to me.
'He'll be fine. He'll pull through' The person reassured me. He was wearing a light blue uniform and had pale skin. He had light blue eyes that were almost the same color as his uniform. He was wearing a blue and white striped baseball cap that almost covered his honey colored hair.
'I hope so. He's a great guy...' I whispered.
'I'm Tim, by the way' He smiled.
'URUGUAY!' I could hear someone yell from down the hall.
'Gabe, some of the other boys are trying to sleep' Tim sighed.
'Uruguay?' I asked, my eyebrows raised.
'His uniform is like... Uruguay!' Gabe giggled.
'Gabe,. you'll hurt your head again, go back to bed' Tim told him.
'No one else is' Gabe giggled. It was only then I noticed the sound of sexual moaning coming from one room and loud talking coming from a few others.
'Are those boys underage?' Tim asked, concerned.
'Probably. We don't give a shit! Fangs up!' Gabe smiled, making a cobra shape with his hands and running back down the corridor and back to his room.
'Tim, where am I sleeping?' I asked, too scared to go back into the room.
'In your room...' Tim replied, slightly confused.
'No. I'm not going back in there yet. I'm too scared' I told him.
'Well... You can stay with some of your friends. That's guessing you have some' He told me.
'I could stay with Gave or Pete. I'm gonna stay with Pete. But I need my stuff...' I said, realized my lack of... well... anything other than the clothes I was wearing was going to cause a slight problem.
'I'll get you something from your bag. Hold on' He told me. I was kind of creeped out by the fact he was going to have to get my clothes, including underwear, but I realized he probably did that kind of stuff all the time so I didn't bother worrying about it.
'Brendon? What;s up?' Pete asked from down the corridor, running towards me.
'I'm staying with you tonight. Is that okay?' I asked.
'That'll me great. You know you're so fucking lucky to be allowed to do that, right?' Pete smiled as Tim came out of my room and handed me some clothes.
'Here you go. There's some clothes for tomorrow, something to wear tonight and some underwear, okay? All rooms have three beds so you have somewhere to sleep' Tim smiled.
'Okay' I smiled back.
'I have to go now, It's lights out now anyway' Tim told me, walking towards the stairs as Pete and I raced towards his room. We walked into the room and he pointed to the spare bed.
'That's where you'll sleep, okay' he smiled.
'Okay' I said.
'Why's he here? And who was screaming?' Patrick asked, looking up from his notebook full of music, completely confused. He was surprsingly already wearing his pajamas.
'Both things are linked. He was screaming because Ryan fucking well slit his wrists again! Ryan's in hospital and Brendon's staying with us' Pete ssiad.
'You normally say self harm, Pete... What's wrong?' Patrick asked, concerned about his boyfriend. I found it kind of weird, but cute how Patrick noticed Pete had said something different.
'Nothing. I just need sleep' Pete sighed, getting changed into his pajamas. After he'd finsihed changing I finally asked about something that had been kind of bothering me.
'Should I just change here?' I asked. Pete sleepily sighed a 'yes' and Patrick nodded, staring at his book again. I quickly changed into my Batman pajams and climbed into bed. About twenty minutes later, Patrick got up off of the bed and turned off the light before climbing into his bed.

I didn't sleep that night.

I was too scared.

All I could think off what 'What if he dies' and 'What if it happens again'

I didn't want to lose him.

I'd only just found him.
Sign up to rate and review this story