Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Boys Are Like Chocolate

The Last Rolo

by MCR_Vampire_321 4 reviews

;D I LOVE ROLOS xD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-08-08 - Updated: 2010-08-08 - 671 words

1Original
Dear Diary,
Mom returned. Dad yelled at her. Julie hid in the closet. Not much else to say.
Mom didn't find her. Julie ran away when Mom left to do some shopping.
Me, Gerard and Mikey are going ice-skating. Bye.
~ Frank xoxo


Boyfriend Number 5 - Pete

Type Of Chocolate - The Last Rolo
Information - You want it... But so does everybody else.


He was sweet, hot and everything I wanted. He wasn't gay though. That was the trouble.
Pete was the guy all the girls fancied, even half of the boys. Including me ofcourse. I thought I had a chance with him, which I suppose I did. Sort of. If that makes any sense to you.
I was considering asking him out, until he raised his hand in Algebra and said "Sir? I have something I want to umm... Say."
So Sir gave him permission to walk out to the front of the room and say what he had to say. "Frank Iero, will you go out with me?" He asked.
I sat there for a minute. I heard a little cough next to me, reminding me to answer. I nodded, looking like a gay ass because I couldn't say anything. But I was happy, and that was what mattered right?
He was as sweet as cherry pie. He held my hand in corridors, took me on dates, was nice to other people and gave me my space when I needed it. He seemed perfect.
I should've learned though, from listening to my Mom, that no guy is perfect and that I will find fault in all of them. Which is natural. But some are worse than others.
Pete got attention from a lot of girls. At first, I enjoyed it. They were jealous because he was with me and not with them, which made me feel... Proud I suppose.
After a few weeks though, it started getting a little annoying. Whenever Pete set up a date for us to go out, lots of girls I didn't know wanted to come aswell. And Pete was sweet to them, so he couldn't say no. They didn't come to be friends with me, they came to see if they could change Pete's mind about me.
"Why is he going out with him?" I'd hear them ask each other in the corridors.
"Yeah, he's such a LOSER."
You might even be wondering the very same thing yourself. Why would the most popular boy in the school, suddenly date one of the most least popular boys in the school? I even wondered it myself sometimes.
The final straw was when I walked out of school alone, and a group of boys suddenly started attacking me. Two knocked me down, then they started kicking and punching me.
"What did I do?" I kept asking, silently begging them to stop.
At the end of the final beating, they answered me "A bunch of chicks payed us to beat you up. For going out with Pete."
I went home in tears. My parents had given up on caring. I just had to end it with Pete, it was getting too much for me...
So I phoned him up.
"Pete?"
"Yeah?"
"I need to end it."
"Why?"
"Well..." I told him what had happened after school "And no matter what you or me say, they're not going to back off."
"Oh. Okay." He sounded so casual.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah. I was going to break up with you anyway."
I was shocked "Why!?"
"I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but I just wanted to see what it was like to be gay. It's kind of like being straight with the same sex."
I rolled my eyes.
"And... I've been cheating on you with Amy Lee."
"You've been what!?"
"Bye..."
I told myself again and again that I didn't care. I broke up with him first, that was what mattered.
But so much more mattered.
He was the next one in my book. And I assure you, not the last...
Sign up to rate and review this story