Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kiku and Lainey Go To New Jersey

Kiku and Lainey Go To New Jersey

by Hands-Stained-Red 3 reviews

The story of two teenage girls plight to destroy the world, and how Gerard and Mikey Way try to stop it. **co-written by myself(Lainey) and Kiku.**

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-07 - Updated: 2010-08-07 - 832 words

0Unrated
"I feel a disturbance in the force," Gerard states, sitting up in his chair.

"What?" Mikey asks rather confused, as he turns to his older brother.

"I don"t know, man, I just feel weird"

"Like?"

"Like there are two powers that have come together. It's... strong"

"What?"

"I DON'T KNOW. I feel like I should stop them."

"Okay?"

"They really want coffee."

"I think you need sleep."

"I can't sleep Mikey! People are going to die!"

"Bro, bed, now."

"NO! These powers. They are too strong. Something must be done."

"What are we supposed to do then Gerard?"

-Gerard crosses the room and turns around dramatically-

"We have to go to Jersey."

-Mikey gasps-


"But why New Jersey?" He asks confused.

"BECAUSE!" Gerard screams erratically, "THAT'S WHERE THEY'RE GOING!"

"WHO ARE 'THEY'?"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

"Calm down. Gerard what are you on?"

Gerard pauses dramatically.

"I'm on a mission."

"I still don't understand.."

"NEITHER DO I!"

"THEN WHY ARE WE GOING?"

"BECAUSE PEOPLE AND COFFEE ARE AT STAKE! DON'T YOU GET IT!"

"NO!!"

"Whatever. Call Alicia, we leave at midnight."

"you'refuckingcrazyassisgonnadragustojersey," Mikey mutters.

"What was that?"

"YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY ASS IS GONNA DRAG US TO JERSEY AT MIDNIGHT UGH. SOMETIMES I JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW ABOUT YOU!"

"Mikey," Gerard says calmly, "I don't think you understand, PEOPLE. ARE. GOING. TO. DIE."

"You are fucking psychotic," Mikey snaps.

"WE'LL YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE. YOU DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE?"

"YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT THEY WILL!"

"Two teenage girls are going to end us all. Fucking call your wife we are going to New Jersey now, or everyone dies."

"Teenage girls. Teenage. Girls? Gerard, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM."

"WELL RIGHT NOW YOU'RE MY PROBLEM."

"HOW- WHAT- HOW THE FUCK AM I THE PROBLEM? YOU'RE ABOUT TO DRAG ME ACROSS THE FUCKING COUNTRY FOR TEENAGE GIRLS. DID THEY DRUG YOU?"

"Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. These aren't regular teenage girls. They will DESTROY the world if we don't stop them."

"I don't think you're hearing yourself..." Gerard starts dialing a number. "what are you doing?"

"Hey Alicia, this is Gerard. Yeah, Mikey and I are going to Jersey for a bit, some business came up. Yeah, I'll take care of him. Okay, byebye. PACK YOUR FUCKING BAGS MIKEY!"

"ugh, Gerard, I don't fucking understand you. Teenage girls are going to destroy everyone. Bullshit."

"Don't question this bro, just pack your fucking bags."
Lindsey comes up the stairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS MOTHER FUCKING YELLING FOR GODDAMN IT I AM TRYING TO SLEEP."

"Oh... Hi honey... Uh..." Gerard begins

"YOUR HUSBAND IS TRYING TO DRAG ME ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR TEENAGE GIRLS. TINY. HARMLESS. TEENAGERS."

"Oh, so you felt it too?" Lindsey asks.

"SEE?" Gerard screams jumping up and down.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Mikey moans, burying his face in his face.

"C'MON MIKES! WE'RE GOING TO NEW JERSEY!" Gerard says cheerfully

"No, YOU'RE going to New Jersey."

"Oh no you don't," Gerard counters, "There's two of them, and there's two of us. let's go!"

"Gerard," Mikey says, "There are moments I love you, and moments I hate you. This would be an 'I hate you' moment."

"Love me, hate me, say whatcha want about me," Gerard begins to sing.

"I'LL GO IF YOU DON'T SING THAT SONG."

Gerard takes a deep breath, preparing to start again.

"I'M GOING! I'M GOING! PLEASE NO, SPARE MY EARS!" Mikey screams running from the room.

"Remember, we leave at midnight!" Gerard calls after him.

"Have a good time honey," Lindsey says kissing his cheek. "Save the world, try not to die."

"I'll do my best baby."

"... No wonder you two are married," Mikey grumbles, going for a duffel bag and some clothes.

"Aww, c'mon bro, don't be like that! It'll be like old times! Yaknow, '05, we had to be at the venue, but we were so behind-"

"Yeah, and you were high on coffee and icecream."

"IT WAS AWESOME!"

"No, it really wasn't."

"This'll be great. Saving the world. Saving the coffee."

"You are crazy and insane and I still don't fucking understand the fuss that teenage girls are causing. What? Is the world going to explode when they come in contact?" Mikey grumbles.

"Hmmm, that's what it feels like."

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FEEL THAT?" Mikey screams exasperated.

"It's in my bones. My coffee loving bones."

"Let me guess," Mikey says sarcastically, "They'll meet, drink all the coffee in the world, and then the whole world dies."

"Yeah! You can feel it too?"

"OH MY GOD."

"Man, this is so cool! We're gonna be considered super heroes!" Gerard gushes.

"Or pedophiles," Mikey sighs, "MEMBERS OF POPULAR EMO BAND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: CAUGHT RED HANDED WITH TEENAGE GIRLS."

"Why so negative?" Gerard pouts.

"Nevermind. Get in the car."

"YES"


________________
Kiku and I would greatly appreciate reviews :3
There is more to this but it will not be posted unless there are reviews requesting it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story