Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Summer Rains

Puppy Crush

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki has another moment of reflection while Anna takes a shower.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2010-08-08 - Updated: 2010-08-09 - 770 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Nineteen: Puppy Crush:

/I waited all night.
By midnight I was on fire.
In the dawn, hoping
To find a dream of you,
I laid my weary head
On my folded arms,
But the songs of the waking
Birds tormented me./

--“XXXVIII” from The Love Poems of Marichiko by Kenneth Rexroth 1978

By the rainy sunrise, the couple awoke in each other’s arms.

“Morning Asato-kun,” Anna whispered. Tsuzuki gave her a little smile.

“Hey,” he whispered back. The shinigami kissed her on the cheek. Anna giggled and sat up on her lover.

“I’m going to take a shower,” the woman said.

“Fine,” Tsuzuki replied. Anna crawled out of the futon, put on her shirt, and went into bathroom. Tsuzuki lied back as he heard the footsteps walked into the bathroom. He took a moment to get lost in his head as he stared at the ceiling.

It feels great to have told her about my past. I’m amazed of how she took it. Now that I think of it, Anna’s only the second person who knows my past. Tsuzuki remembered how Hisoka saw everything. He was amazed at how well he took it also. Tatsumi pieced it all together on his own. Heck, those close to him had some idea about his past. Even Muraki knew about his past…

Tsuzuki shuddered at that last thought. He pushed his mind to think of something else. His eyes wandered over to the walls. He noticed her timeline again. Each picture was like a scene from a movie; Anna had a good childhood before that night in ’99. Yet, the pictures went from birth to before she came to Japan. Too bad she didn’t have any pictures after that.

Maybe I should ask to get some pictures of us.

It was like a museum, really; a museum of Anna’s life. He felt like he was learning more about his girlfriend just by looking at the pictures. Only thing missing was the details and those were coming piece by piece. He could still see the hesitation in her eyes, but the shinigami knew that he could kiss it away. However, scars took time to heal. The shinigami had his own to battle with each day. Tsuzuki tightly shut his eyes. He tried to chase away the pain with something else. Anna floated into his mind.

Warmth filled his body as he could almost smell her hair from his memory. It always had this clean scent to it like as if she had just washed it. Her hair, along with the rest of her body, pleaded with him to play with it. Tsuzuki just loved the way his fingers caressed along her bare creamy pale soft skin. Hearing her sweet screaming and moaning out for him made his heart jump in excitement. He let his mind get lost in grabbing onto her plump breasts, kissing her sweet mouth, licking on her tasty flesh, penetrating her wet and waiting…

“Asato-kun,” that sweet voice grounded him to earth. The shinigami opened his eyes and saw his object of affection standing before him. Anna was only dressed in a towel and she seemed to be in a cheerful mood this morning.

“Fantasizing about me?” she joked.

“WHAT?!?” he yelled as his cheeks went hot. Anna giggled.

“Oh come on!” she said, “It’s all over your face! Plus, you’re really excited to see me right now.”

“Huh?” Tsuzuki asked as he looked down at his lap. The shinigami crossed his legs quickly as the red in his face deepened.

“Don’t see why you’re embarrassed for;” she said chuckling, “It happens sometimes. Besides, I’ve seen it before, remember?”

“Oh yeah,” Tsuzuki said as he tried to laugh it off. The shinigami relaxed a bit and uncrossed his legs. However, he hid under the sheets.

“So,” Anna said, “What are we doing today?” Tsuzuki smiled at her.

“Nothing,” he said. His beloved raised an eyebrow at him.

“Nothing?” she asked.

“Nothing,” he repeated. His beloved raised an eyebrow at him.

“How?” she asked.

“Come here and I’ll show you,” he offered leaning forward. His love smiled at such an enticing proposal. She slid off her towel and crawled into the futon with her boyfriend. He took her into arms and kissed her.

“Now just lie there and relax,” Tsuzuki whispered. Anna smiled and kissed him.

“Okay,” she said back, “Show me.” Tsuzuki moved on top and kissed her and Anna happily kissed him back. She didn’t even try to resist him digging deep into her soul this time.
Sign up to rate and review this story