Categories > Original > Drama

Akuma Kodomo

by SimplySydney 0 reviews

Anime story. Just read and find out kay? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z1Av_jfdZY

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-08-09 - Updated: 2010-08-10 - 1532 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kanas POV:

Today seemed like anyother day, sitting in the front yard watching my beautiful daughter play in the grass. I smiled to myself thinking that the day couldn't get any better.
"Mommy mommy!" Miaka cried rushing towards me with tears in her eyes. I staired at her in shock as she flung herself at me crying loudly into my sholder.
"Miaka, hachimitsu, whats the matter?" I ask pulling her away from my sholder to look at her. She looked up and sobbed and tried to speak. I giggled warmly as she stumbled on every word. "Hachimitsu, calm down. Just breath," I held her close. "You can tell me whats wrong after you've calmed down okay?" I pulled her away so I could look at my beautiful baby once more. She nodded slowly and closed her eyes. I sat and watched her breathe as she shook a little. "You alright to talk now baby?" I asked. She quickly opend her eyes and nodded. She moved closer to me and began to whisper in my ear.
"I saw him..hes gonna get you mommy." She began to sob. "I don't want him to bite you mommy. Please keep him away." She began to cry loudly again as she pulled away from me. My eyes grew wide as I staired at my crying child. I thought alot about it and began to shake with Miaka. I soon relized that she ment Vampire. This was my chance to avenge the death of my late husband, Yukito. I quickly got up and looked around. "Hachimitsu, how did you know about the vam- I mean, the "bad man"?" I asked looking down at Miaka.
"I saw him...in my head I mean...He had silver hair and blue eyes..but then they turned red, like blood." She closed her eyes as tears fell onto her pale cheeks. "Mommy, hes comming. I-I see him." She said in a scared voice. Her eyes fluttered open as she grabbed my hand and tried pulling me inside. "It's not safe out here mommy, please come on! Get your weapons, fight for me, fight for yourself, fight for dad." She closed her eyes pulling my hand harder. I stayed compleatly still, I could smell him. My daughter was right, she could indeed see this vampire, she had the sight.

Mizutokis POV:

I caught her scent about 10 miles east around a week ago. Now that I'm back on her scent I will get that hunter. I will get Kana Tomachi.
I reached the house at around 5:30, just as the sun was beging to set. Perfect timing. The sun would be down and the mood will give me just enought power to defeat her. I heard the sound of a child screaming and crying around the corner of the house. I peaked my head around the side of the house to see what was going on. A small brown haird child was crying and screaming at Kana, dragging her by the hand into the house. I smiled and let out a low chuckle. Kanas head shot in my direction, her eyes widend and I smile at her, comming out from the side of the house. The little girl stoped and started at me in horror.
"Hello little girl." I say walking closer to the two.
"Get in the house Miaka." Kana yelled shoving her daughter inside. "Go, just go!" She slamed the door shut behind her.
"No weapons Kana?" I walked closer to her. I soon stood right in front of her, I felt her hot fast breath on my face. "Mmmm." I said moving so close that our lips almost met. "Do you know why I want to kill you Kana?" I wraped my arm tightly around her waist pulling her even closer. She shook her head. I chuckled and whispered in her ear. "Because you didn't choose me." I pulled my head back so I could see her expresion. She looked almost emotionless.
"Thats it then?" She asked. "Thats why Yukito is dead. Because he won my heart?" I nodded moving closer to her so our lips almost touch.
"You know I've always had a think for you Kana, you wouldn't belive how crazy you make me somtimes." I pulled her body closer to mine. "Mmm, your so warm."
"Hmm, so are you." Kana pushed her body closer to mine. "You know, maybe we should take this inside." Then suddenly without warning Kana pushed her lips to mine. Moving them. Then finaly opening her mouth so my tounge could explore hers. I'd only dreamed about when this day would come. She was the one I wanted and If I couldn't have her, no one would.


Miakas POV:

"Get in the house Miaka! Go, just go!" Kana yelled shoving me into the house.
"Ouch." I mumbled getting up from off the floor. I relized that even if I did tell my mother to come with me she wouldn't. I was just hoping that she would take care of herself. I rushed into her bedroom and hid in the closet. I waited patently for my mother to walk into the house calling my name, so I would be able to come out and know that my mommy is safe. Insted I heard voices, my moms and that mans. I looked through the gaps in the closet doors and saw the two. The man was holding my mom by the butt while her legs were wraped around his waist as they kissed pasionitly. I knew that they couldn't see me so I decided to watch and make sure that that man didn't bite my mommy. He moved closer to the bed and tossed her on it then jumped ontop of her. I covered my mouth so I couldn't cry out. The man pulled my moms legs around his waist again and continued to kiss her. I noticed my mom was reaching down under the bed for somthing as her and the man kissed. When she thought the moment was right she gripped the sword and hit him with it. He cried out in pain as my mother almost got up from the bed but she was too slow and the man slaped the sword from her hand. He quickly pinned her to the bed and looked at her with anger in his eyes.
"You lying cunt!" He screamed and slaped her. "How could you!" He slaped her again. "You know, I'm actualy sort of happy that you played me..Now I can follow through with my plan." He said pushing down harder.
"And what plan is that?" my mom asked looking at him with a mix of anger and saddness.
"If I can't have you," He leaned his head down to my mothers neck. "No one will." At first it looked like he was kissing her neck. Then after he lifted his head I saw his mouth. Bright red blood dripped down from his lips. He looked really upset then put his hand over my mothers chest and whispered somthing I couldn't understand. Then he lifted my mother off the bed and carried her outside. After what felt like an hour I finaly got up and out of the closet and fell back down to the ground sobbing. My mother is dead. My father is dead. How am I going to survive? Where shoudl I go? I finaly got up and sumbled out the front door and ran over to my neighbors house. I started banging on the door screaming. Finaly the door swung open and Mrs. Yokamori opend the door.
"Miaka? What are you doing out here so late? Wheres your mother Kana?" I started crying then she put her arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "Oh dear, whats wrong?" I couldn't speak. I wanted to come at this from a good angle but I just couldn't. I tried to calm myself down as Mrs. Yokamori let me inside her house.
"My mom is..gone." I finaly said trying not to cry. Mrs. Yokamori gave me a funny look.
"What do you mean gone?" She asked sitting me up on the couch.
"She..That man took her from me. And now i'm all alone." I looked up at her with sad eyes. "What am I supposed to do now?"
"Awww hachimitsu. It's going to be okay. Wait..what did this man look like Miaki?" She asked.
"I didn't really get a good look at him but I saw that he was tall and had silverish hair and bright red eyes. I also saw him in my head before he came." I said putting my head down. Mrs. Yokamori got stiff.
"Hachimitsu, you can stay with me tonight okay but then you have to leave. I can take you to an orphanage if you want but thats all I can do." She said standing up. "I'll bring some blankets and you can sleep on the couch." She rushed out of the room and brought a blanket out to me. "Goodnight." She left the room again.
"She knows." I mumbled covering up and fillin my head with thoughts before I finaly fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story