Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You're Bad News

by disasters1 3 reviews

One Shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-11 - Updated: 2010-08-12 - 400 words - Complete

3Original
“Please stay.”

These two words had been shouted, whispered, and all but scratched into her flesh, everytime she got the nerve to walk out of the boy's apartment.

“No.”

His arms enveloped her waist and turned her to face him.

“Stay.”

His lips lowered towards hers but she turned her head away.

“No.”

They found a home on her neck. Gently there were kisses brushed along her skin, above her pulse. His fingertips coming up from her waist to turn her face towards him.

“Please.”

His lips touched hers and instinctively her mouth parted open allowing their tongues to intertwine. Her back hit the wall. When had they been walking? He attempted to deepen the kiss as he tugged impatiently as the bottom of her shirt, fingers creating goosebumps over the bare skin they touched. She bit down on his tongue.

“No. You can reword it as many times as you want. I'm leaving this time.”

Undaunted, he removed her shirt. His hands working up to her breasts and removing them from the confines of her bra. Against her will, the moans began to slip out as he massaged and tweaked her nipples into stiffened peaks that reacted fiercely to cold air now hitting them.

A couch, chair? Something hit the back of her knees. When was I walking? She allowed herself to be pushed back. It was a couch. His mouth, still weary of her teeth had covered her neck with small bruises encouraged by her whimpers and worked it's way to her breasts and she impatiently ripped his shirt above his head.

The pale expanse of skin laying over her looked like it would be cold to the touch but was warm under her current ministrations of desperate scratching and thrusting her hips towards his.

“Stay,” he gasped out when her fingers undid his pants. He had been through this song and dance with her, practically had it memorized.

“Never,” she whispered as her skirt was pushed up and panties quickly discarded. His hands replaced his mouth on her breasts and he captured her lips while trying to shed his pants.

“Stay,” he could feel the heat from her radiating towards his own groin as he lined up to enter her.

She didn't respond just pulled him into her and moaned. She should have been staying for her boyfriend, and not his younger brother.

But she always stayed.
Sign up to rate and review this story