Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Rori's story

by mychemfan 1 review

A teenager's life is turned upside down with a little bit of magic...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-08-13 - Updated: 2010-08-13 - 428 words

2Original
How did it come to this?

This is not how a teenager's life is supposed to be.Teenagers are supposed to be happy and carefree and,believe me,I am neither of those things.They are supposed to hang out with their friends and go to town.Go to parties without their parents permission and then get grounded.That is the complex life of a teenager.A normal teenager anyway.Then again I was never really one of those.

People seemed to dislike me from first glance,and I had no idea why.I would have willingly changed my appearance or my personality to get some friends,or even just to stop the glares directed at me,but i never really found out why i was disliked so much.

I used to think that it was because of how I looked.Trust me,I was nothing much to look at.Long brown frizzy hair that wouldn't curl or straighten,freckly skin that had it's share of acne,and abnormally green eyes.Truthfully,I liked my eyes,but I did hear other people call them "creepy" in the past.

As I grew older I realized that maybe it was my personality that turned people off.I was rarely seen without a book in my hand,and i was a little too much into fantasy and magic.I have to blame my mom for that,though.She was pretty obsessed with disney classics,and I guess it rubbed off on me.
Thats actually how I got my name.Im Aurora,Aurora lee is my full name but I go by Rori.I've been told the title "Sleeping Beauty" doesn't fit very well...

My personality was more "Belle" from "beauty and the beast".You know,
"look the she goes that girl whose so peculiar"
Hey,at least she had the beauty going for her.

Keep reading though,theres one princess that I get waaaay too much in common with.You'll know which one when you read more of the story.

So, without further delay,let me tell you my little tale.A tale about magic,romance,maybe a little tragedy, but most of all, one that may not have a happy ending.





A/N: This is a little introduction chapter.It will get longer and better,i promise ;D
So, in the words of one of my favourite youtubers ever, rate it even if you hate it!
(except if you want to give a bad rating,then never mind lol)
leave a review if you know what youtuber i'm talkin about :)
Sign up to rate and review this story