Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Another Chance

Why Did You Leave Me!?

by icyblue858 8 reviews

Gerard goes to pay Zack a visit

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 1298 words

2Exciting
Zach hated to be interrupted when he was painting. He looked up and saw Gerard standing in the door way and knew what the man was there for.

"Hello. What can I do for you" Zack said staring down at his work.

"Where is Olivia" Gerard asked as he walked into the room.

"Wish I could tell you" Zack said still not looking at the other man.

"Then tell me" Gerard said coming closer.

"She doesn't want to be found. I'm sorry man. I can't tell you where she is" Zack finally looked up and saw the pain in the other mans face. Damn the man for caring so much.

Gerard turned to leave but Zack stopped him.

"Look, you seem like a really nice guy. She really cares about you. There are things you don't know, and I can't tell you. Just don't give up on her" Zack pleaded with him.

"I won't give up on her. You tell her that. You tell her that I want her no matter happened in her past. Okay?" Gerard turned and walked out.



Olivia stood in the bathroom until she heard Gerard leave. She felt her heart beating against her chest. SHe almost walked right on on Gerard and Zack talking. Then what would she have done? She stepped out and gasped as she looked into Gerards eyes. She felt him grab her arms and push her against the wall.

"I knew it" He said and pressed his forehead against hers.

She wanted to wrap her arms around him and hold him close but stopped herself.

"Please stop" she whispered and pushed back from him.

"Why did you leave" he askedd angrily. She could see she had hurt him when she pulled away. She hated to hurt him but it was for his own good.

"I didn't want you anymore. I was getting bored" She said hating herself as she spoke the words. She saw him flinch and step back as if she smacked him.

"I am dancing again. That's what I really wanted. Now please go and never come back" She turned to walk away but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Is your past that fucking bad? What did you do ? Why are you lying" He yelled.

"I am not lying! I wanted a different life! Now please leave" She screamed and yanked her arm out of his grasp.

"You are a lier" He spat with venom in his voice.

"Were not finished" He said and turned.

"Yes we are! Please just leave me alone" She whispered.

They locked eyes for a moment then she shut the door. She turned and rested her chin against it after it was shut. She couldn't believe she had lied to him. God she loved him. He had been touching her. She had to hold herself back from launching herself into his arms and begging for his forgiveness.

"I heard you two" SHe turned with tears in her eyes to see Zack standing against the wall.

"Please don't tell me how horrible I am. I can't take it right now" she said and walked into her room.

WHy did she have the feeling that she had just ruined her entire life.



Gerard wanted to do nothing more that hit up the old pub he used to frequent and have a strong drink. How could she do this to him? How could she hurt him so much? She was lying, she had to be. He didn't want to go home, he couldn't face Jade right. He felt his cell vibrating against his leg and saw a unknown number. He picked it up.

"Hello" He said sounding defeated.

"It's Zack. Look. DOn't tell her I called ok" He heard the other man say.

"Okay" Gerard agreed.

"Look up the names Jodie and Josh Mitchel. That's all I can tell you" Then the other line went dead. Gerard ran home and threw open the door.

"Hey..." He didn't give his brother a glance as he ran into his office and shut the door.

He pulled up google and typed in the names Zack had given him. There were various things that popped up but one stood out. He double clicked on an article and began to read. He sat back in the chair shocked.

It was worse than he thought.



Olivia met up with Ron after she had calmed herself down. She had to brush off the run in with Gerard and get into her professional mode.

"Hey darling, you look as delicious as always" Ron kissed her smack dab on the lips.

"You look great to Ron" She smiled and turned around the theatre.

"How'd you get us time here" She asked as she looked around the huge room.

"I have my ways. The important thing is that we have it. Come see some old friends and meet some new one" SHe grabbed her former lovers hand and followed him to the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen I want to introduce you to an amazing dancer, actress, and singer. My good friend Miss Olivia Clark" He was even more dramatic than she remembered.

"Hello" she smiled and looked around and the twelve men and women standing around her.

All young and eager to be apart of something big. She knew the feeling. For the next thirty minutes she hugged old friends and met others. It was a good group. They were all hungry to learn and perform. She couldn't wait. She stayed up all night with Ron writing and talking about the concept they wanted to persue.

"So how are you really my pet" Ron asked as they layed on his floor eating popcorn.

"I'm good" She lies, he saw threw it of course.

"You have always been a terrible liar" he smiled and sqeezed her hand.

"I know" She smiled.

"Man trouble" He asked.

"You could say that" She turned over on to her back and stared at the ceiling.

"He's the one Ron" She whispered. She felt him kiss her hand and she smiled.

"Then whats wrong" He asked then shook his head.

"He doesn't like secrets does he. Your past ruining things again" He asked. She had always put up a barrier about her past. He should know. He tried to break it down and failed.

"How did you guess" She said looking over at him.

"Well it got in our way so I figured that's what it is. So he's really the one" He asked. She shook her head yes.

"Tell me about him" He smiled and layed on his back next to him.

She talked about Gerard and how she met him for a good hour. Smiling ang the whole time. Ron was happy she had found a good guy. He and her were to competative and moody to stay together. But they had stayed friends. She was good at staying friends with exes. He would always care about her and be there for her.

"Then the past came back of course" She finished and sat up.

"It looks like that bitch ruined it. SHe had no right to threaten you. Want me to kill her" He asked and she laughed.

"No I believe in Karma. She will pay" She said and popped and piece of popcorn into her mouth.

"We could have sex. For old times sake. That might make you feel better" He smiled and kissed her shoulder. She laughed and nudged him back.

"I can't. But thanks for offering" She laughed and stood up.

"I'm gonna go. But I will see you tomorrow. ANd thanks for the oppertunity" She smiled as he kissed her hand.

"ANything for you my love" he watched her go and hoped that things worked out for her. She deserved it.
Sign up to rate and review this story