Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > She's Not A Bitch

The Bitch's New Partner

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-17 - Updated: 2010-08-17 - 882 words

0Unrated
The next day,Hinata had been hanging out with Sakura non-stop.The gang was definitely questioning what Sakura did with Hinata.
Soon,it came to the last period of the day,and Hinata had sat next to Sakura again.
"She's stealing my girlfriend!" Naruto whined beginning to sob.
"I don't know what's going on here...but the slut looks...real." Everybody except Sasuke nodded at Ino's comment.
Sasuke sat there watching silently and closely.There was absolutely no sign of lie.Just truth.Reality.
"Alright,class.We're going to have a new project and I'll be assigning your partners."
Everybody groaned at the teacher's announcement.Especially when tey had the slightest chance of becoming the bitch's partner.
As he announced them,it soon came down to four people.
Sasuke.Hinata.Naruto.Sakura.
"Alright,Naruto..."
"Please don't say Sakura." Both Naruto and Sasuke quietly prayed.
"You'll be with Hinata.Sakura,you're with Sasuke."
Sasuke's eyes shot open in horror and he looked over to the also shocked bitch.
"Oh,no." Sakura looked at him and smirked.
"Alright,everybody move next to your partners." The class began moving,but Sasuke sat there in horror.
"You won't do anything with her,will you,Sasuke-kun?" Sasuke looked at Karin and shook his head smirking.
"Of course not!You know you my boo." Karin giggled and they gave eachother a kiss.Sasuke grabbed his books and walked over to Sakura,sitting beside her.
"Hi,Sasuke-kun."
Sasuke looked at and Sakura and glared.
"Let's get this straight.We will not talk to eachother unless it's about the project.Starting now." Sakura faked a pout to him and turned to him.
"You're telling me you don't want to get some of this." Sasuke looked at her,and down where her legs were showing and rubbing his legs.
He had to admit that she was making him go crazy with hormones,but he would not give into her.
"Get a life,slut."
She smirked and turned away going back to work.
After a while,a folded paper fell in front of Sakura.
She unfolded and Sasuke watched her read it.She smiled and wrote something back.He watched her throw it back to Hinata.It came back a moment later,but Sakura did not see it as she raised her hand.
"Yes,Miss Haruno?"
"I have to use te bathroom."
"Okay,take the pass."
Sakura stood up and left quickly.Sasuke looked down at the folded paper but could not take the curiousity.He looked at Hinata,but Naruto was keeping her distracted with tickling.
Sasuke grabbed it before anybody could see and unfolded it quickly.

Saku-cha,are you excited to work with Sauske?You should if you love him so much.:D

Hina-chan,you know well Sasuke hates me.Even if I'm excited,he sure ain't going to be.

Well,show him who you truly are.Not the Bitchy and evil Sakura.The geeky,sweet Sakura.

"Geeky,sweet Sakura?" Sasuke asked himself this so vey quietly,but Hinata heard him.She gasped and he looked at her.
Folding it again,he put it back and turned to her.
"WE NEED TO TALK." He mouthed this to her and she simply stared and nodded.
Sakura came back in and Sasuke turned back to the front of the class.She sat down smiling and opened the folded paper.
Imeediately,she frowned and looked at Sasuke.He looked at her and narrowed his eyes.
Sakura blushed and looked away quickly.

When the bell rang,Sakura stood up and began to pack her stuff.
"Tomorrow,come to my house at 3.If you're late,you're not going to enter." Sasuke told this to Sakura,then left for Hinata.
Sakura watched him walk to Hinata and simply smiled and blushed.
"Hinata,let's go." Sasuke grabbed Hinata and pulled her away before Naruto can say anything.
"Man,everybody takes Hinata-chan." Naruto pouted and began to sob again.

"That paper said a geeky,sweet Sakura."
"Yes."
"What were you talking about?There's no side like that to her."
Hinata sighed and looked at him for a long moment before looking down.
"You're wrong.There is."
Sasuke narrowed his eyes immediately and Hinata looked up and sighed again.
"You guys don't know it,though.Sakura,she's like the smartest woman alive in this world.She knows things that even Einstein never figured out.She loves reading,math,science,and world history."
"Ok,well even if that is true,then what about the sweet part?"
"Sakura may look like a total slut,but that's not her.I went to Sakura's house yesterday."
"And?"
"She was totally different.She looked absolutely different.But judging by the way her house looks and how her mom was screaming,she does not have it so good.Sasuke,she's just not the person you think she is." Sasuke simply sighed and nodded.
"Fine,I'll find out a few things about her." He stood up and walked away.
Hinata sighed and stood up walking back to class to meet up with the gang.

Sasuke sat on his huge bed thinking about what might happen to day with Sakura over.
"I'll find you out." He whispered this to himself.A moment later...
"Young Master,your visitor is here."
He smirked and stood up.
"Send her in."
Sign up to rate and review this story