Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

getting hurt

by emo-girl 0 reviews

gee gets hurt...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-08-21 - Updated: 2010-08-21 - 1096 words

-1TrainWreck
I was in school, Bob wasn’t in my next lesson, I decided I needed a cigarette, so I went outside the gym door and had a long drag from my cigarette. Suddenly I was grabbed from the back and dragged into the out of order toilets. I was pushed down onto the floor.
“What the-”I said but I was punched in the face.
“Hello Bitch, welcome to your worst nightmare,” someone said into my ear.
“Who are y-you?” I asked.
“Think about this,” he said.
“Brian?” I asked.
“Good thinking genius, I’m going to make this painful and as worse as you can possible think, after this Bob won’t want you,” he said.
“Now get up on your knee’s and suck,” he said.
I got up on my knees, all I wanted to do was to scream out or to punch him in the stomach and run.
“Come on bitch or I’ll make sure Bob gets it too, do you want your lover to get hurt?” he asked.
“N-No,” I stuttered.
“Yeah, you’ll do anything for him or else he will be hurt,” he said.
“Now start sucking,” he said threw his teeth.
He opened up his trousers and pulled out his dick from his boxers. I wanted to cry, I felt a tear run down my face but then I felt him shove his dick in my mouth. I started sucking, he started moaning. He held on to my head as hard as he could. I wanted Bob, I wanted Bob only in my mouth, to taste and feel him. Suddenly he came in my mouth, I tried not to swallow it but it went down to quickly.
“Now in the stall,” he said.
I slowly got up and went into the stall, he pulled my trousers down and my boxers, I started crying more, but he punched me in my side. I heard him spit and I knew he was coating his dick. I wanted to feel Bob only, I closed my eyes and tried to picture Bob not Brian. Suddenly he pushed into me, I screamed out but then bit into my shirt. He thrusted in and out of me violently, without mercy.
It was soon over, he came inside me and then pulled him self together.
“Now this,” he said. Suddenly I was kicked down to the ground he started punching, slapping, kicking me all over.
“Now, you tell Bob and I will make your life a living hell, so run a lot fag,” he said. He got up and left me. I cried and cried, I slowly got up but my legs were weak and I was bleeding and was in pain.
I got my bag, I gripped onto my stomach and went. I couldn’t let Bob see me, not like this. So I left school, I slowly made it home. I got into my room and collapsed on the bed. I cried into my pillow. I wanted to die, what if he is right what if now Bob won’t want me and I had to go threw that for nothing? I got up again and went to the bathroom and showered. I wanted to get rid of the feeling of him. I got out and heard my phone ring. It was Bob.

Where r u x

I couldn’t reply. What would I say, oh I decided I wanted to miss the rest of school even thought I had art in 6th period and he knew I love art lessons.
I threw my phone on my bed and lay down and cried but soon fell asleep.

I heard a knock on my door. I groaned.
“Gerard?” Mikey asked. I got up and went to the door.
“Hey,” he said.
“What the fuck!” he yelled.
“What?” I asked.
“Your whole body, who did this? I going to rip their fucking guts out,” Mikey said.
“No, don’t Mikey, I can’t I did this to protect Bob,” I said.
“Seriously?” he asked.
I nodded.
“What happened?” he asked as he sat down on the bed next to me.
“I-I was having a cigarette, I got grabbed from behind, the person took me into the toilets he said he was going to make it my nightmare and after Bob won’t want me, he said that if I didn’t do what he said he would make sure Bob gets hurt, so he-he raped me, and-and then b-beat me up,” I said I was crying at the end when I said he rapped and beat me up. It just brought it back into my mind.
“Who was it?” he asked.
“I-I”I stuttered.
“Tell me please Gee,” he begged.
“Brian,” I said.
“I’m going to fucking murder him,” he said, his hands became fists.
“No,” I said.
“No Gee, no one can do that and get away with it,” he said.
I started crying. He hugged me but then the door bell rang.
“I’ll get it,” he said.
I nodded. He went downstairs.
Shit what if it’s Bob?
“Where is he?” Bob asked.
“Upstairs,” Mikey said. I heard Bob stamping up the stairs.
He marched into my room and gasped.
“Fuck,” he said.
I looked away.
“Who did this? What happened?” he asked.
“I can’t- they’ll hurt you if I tell,” I said.
“Bullshit, anyone who hurts you will be killed,” he said.
“Bob, come on,” Mikey said.
“No I need to know!” Bob yelled, I saw the tears well up in his eyes.
“I will tell you downstairs,” Mikey said.
Bob went with Mikey. I heard muttering and then I heard Bob coming up the stairs again.
“Brian did this to you?” he asked. I nodded.
“That bastard will pay,” he said.
“Bob,” I cried.
He wrapped his arms around me.
“He told me that-that if I d-didn’t do what he said he would hurt you, he said if I told you he will hurt you,” I said.
“No he won’t he’s the one who will get hurt, I’ll fucking kill him,” Bob said.
“Bob, he said you wouldn’t want me if I was touched by anyone else,” I said.
“Don’t you ever think that, I love you with all my heart,” he said.
“Just- just hold me,” I said. He lay on the bed and took me with him, I had my back to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I held his hand and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story