Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > teacher from hell

i dont want to go back into the dark

by emo-girl 2 reviews

i dont know what to rate it as so i just put it as that.... anyway enjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-08-21 - Updated: 2010-08-21 - 995 words

0Unrated
He looked straight at me. My eyes widened.
“Frank?” he asked.
“Frank who is he?” Gerard asked.
“Let’s go,” I said.
I got up, Gee followed but so did John.
“Who is he?” Gee asked as he turned me around. I saw him standing behind Gerard.
“He’s the cheating bastard who was once classed as my boyfriend,” I said.
“John you still fucking Matt or was it just the one off because I wasn’t ready?” I asked.
“Frank don’t,” John said.
“Don’t what? You’re the one who broke my heart,” I said.
“I waited and waited for you but Matt was going threw a rough patch so we just did okay?” he asked.
“No it isn’t okay,” I answered.
“You leave now,” Gerard said.
“It’s got nothing to do with you,” John said.
“Yes it is because he actually cares not like you,” I said.
“Can we go?” I asked.
“Of course,” he answered, he cupped my cheek and kissed my forehead gently.
“Frank…” John said.
“Don’t,” I said. We went to the car and quickly went back to Gerard’s without a word. We went in to find Mikey sitting on the counter moaning as Bob was biting and kissing his neck. Gerard quickly dragged me to his room.
“Gee…” I said. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. He started kissing down my neck. I ran my hands threw his hair.
“Are you angry?” I asked. He pulled away.
“Why would I be angry?” he asked.
“I don’t know… I mean about John,” I said.
“No, of course not, he was the stupid twat who cheated, he needs to get tested for cheating on you, to see if he was clearly insane or blind,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
“I think that he was a twat for doing that, if I was him I would have rather waited,” he said.
I didn’t know what to say. So I did it in actions, I kissed him. He pushed me into the wall more, his hands travelled down to my ass and grabbed it hard, I yelped then moaned as he massaged my butt. I dragged him to the bed.
“What are we-” he started. But I pressed my lips to his.
“Frank! Are you down there?” Mikey asked.
“Yeah, what’s wrong?” I asked.
“Come up,” He shouted. I ran up.
“What are you doing down there?” Mikey asked.
“Your brother was helping me and giving me some tips about the art work,” I said.
He didn’t believe me.
“Some guy is outside,” Mikey said.
“Shit he’s followed me,” I said.
“Who?” he asked.
“You know me ex, the guy who cheated on me? Him,” I said.
I looked out the window and saw him there leaning against the wall lighting up a cigarette.
“I’ll get rid of him,” Gee said.
“And if he don’t go I’ll throw him a punch, and Bob will,” Mikey said.
“Will I?” Bob asked.
“Yes, if you love me,” Mikey answered.
“I love you very much,” Bob said.
“Well then,” Mikey said.
“Hello, get back to the problem at the front door,” I said.
“Oh yeah,” Mikey said.
“Just leave it, I’ll talk to him,” I said.
“Are you sure?” Bob asked. I nodded and went outside.
“Frank, come on talk to me,” he said.
“What is there to talk about?” I asked.
“I know I fucked up, but that whole week you didn’t talk, eat, you missed lessons, or you didn’t come in, I was worried, then I saw those cuts over your arm when you was getting changed for P.E. and I was worried sick,” he said.
“So what I self harmed, it got nothing to do with you,” I said.
“I still love you,” he said.
“Well I… can’t be with you, it hurt me too much,” I said.
He came towards me and stroked my cheek.
“Don’t touch me,” I said. He suddenly forced his lips onto me.
I tried to pull away but he was stronger, he was overpowering. He pushed me up against the wall and held my wrists against the wall, I wanted to scream out but he had his lips clamped down onto mine. Suddenly he was pushed off me, Gerard grabbed him by the arm and neck and pulled him off me.
“Get the fuck away from him,” Gee said angrily, I was shaking against the wall, my arms and lets were shaking and wouldn’t stop.
“Come on Frank,” Mikey said as he put a arm around me and took me in.
I watched as Gerard shouted at John, John got up and went quickly. Gerard came in with a face full of anger. He looked at me then went to his room. Was he ignoring me? Does he hate me? I noticed that Mikey and Bob were too busy cuddling up and kissing so I followed him to his room.
“Gerard?” I asked.
He looked at me then looked away.
“What’s wrong?” I asked as I sat next to him on the bed.
“He hurt you, he was forcing you and I wanted to kill him for it,” he said. I was kind of freaked out by his words.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“I wanted to hurt him because he hurt you, you were shaken up and he did that to you, he was one of the reasons you hurt yourself and I wanted him to taste his own medicine,” he said, he looked away.
“Why would you?” I asked.
“Frank, I like you, a lot, I’m sorry to admit it but I do,” he said. I sat there just looking at him as he was looking at the floor.
“Don’t you like me?” he asked.
“I do like you,” I said. He turned and smiled at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story