Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Humorous Romance

That Came Out The Wrong Way

by ValentineRevenge 2 reviews

"You want a girlfriend with balls?" Read to find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-08-22 - Updated: 2010-08-23 - 684 words

1Funny
Alrighty, I own everything in this following story, except for the absolutely lovely Ray Toro(saurus rex), whom I have turned into a female creature for the purposes of this story through magical means.And just another disclaimer, I don't wish any homosexual persons to take offense at anything within. Sometimes, sexuality can be a bit of an embarrassing yet funny (to others) topic. Enjoy. Rate, review, send your love. One last thing, Don't hurt me for it. If by some chance any of the real members of My Chem. read this stuff, please don't take offense from anything within, or feel offended because I chose to turn you into females at some point or another. Feel free to humor me with a re-enactment of anything you find within.

(The female) Ray Toro and her mother were sitting on the couch one late Tuesday afternoon, watching Criminal Minds, a favorite of both mother and daughter. They were talking on the commercial breaks, another very common thing they did. On the newest break, Ray's mother asked her, "So, Ray, any boyfriends I should know about?" Ray put her head to the side and asked, "Boys?" Her mother was the one who seemed exasperated this time, before saying, "Yes. Boys. Unless you're interested in girls?"

Ray nearly choked on her drink. "Mom. I know I told you I think I may be bi-curious. But I'm not really interested in any of the girls I've met. Well, not more than friends. Same with the boys. None of them seem to be my kind."

"Your kind?" Mrs. Toro asked. The show returned from the break, giving Ray a break herself. She replied, "I'll tell you after the break."

Several nearly silent minutes later, filled with the show on screen continuing, and sharing popcorn, the slight noise of crunching and sipping, the show had went back on commercial break.

"As you were saying?" Mrs. Toro asked, shifting slightly in her seat to face her youngest child. "Yeah, I'm not interested in most of the guys cause they're not my type." Ray said, as quickly as possible to be understood.

"Meaning?" Mrs Toro asked again, before adding, "Come on, tell me." Ray sighed and said, "They're not my type, cause they're too.... thuggish. The kinds that are all like 'Hey I have a dick, I can do whatever the hell I want an get away with it, having a dick makes me on top of the world.' I don't want to be like some of these girls, who have douche-bags for boyfriends.I'd actually like a guy who's kind of feminine."

"So you basically want a girlfriend with balls?" Mrs. Toro asked slightly flatly. Ray blushed and said, "No Mom. I didn't mean it in that kind of way. I just meant I'd like a guy who wasn't a complete macho-man. A guy who can take some kind of girly-ish stuff and not mind it. At least, not mind it too much. Kind of like Bob."

"Bob's still your best gay friend." Mrs. Toro said, filling the role of captain obvious for a short while. Criminal Minds came back on. It was nearing the end anyways. Up next was another episode. This left poor Ray with a few minutes of embarrassed silence. She was blushing almost as red as a tomato. The silence couldn't have seemed longer to her.

Presently, the show disappeared back into commercial. Seizing her chance, Ray jumped for it, and said, "I know Bob is my best gay friend, but he doesn't always have to be so macho just cause he has a dick."

"So you're saying you want a guy who doesn't always have to prove he has a dick." Mrs. Toro said. Ray nodded and said, "Precisely."

Just then, Mr. Toro walked in the front door. Instantly, Mrs. Toro and Ray shut up. "Hey honey. Little One." He said, directing a wave towards Ray, who looked back bug-eyedly.

"What did I miss?" Mr. Toro asked. Ray instantly blushed redder than a tomato. Perfect red to match the bright red shirt she was wearing.
Sign up to rate and review this story