Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Is that you Rayman?

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Based on a dream that my friend Raechel had :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-27 - Updated: 2010-08-27 - 347 words - Complete

0Unrated
[A/N] - Told from the Point Of View of Raechel, because she was the one having the dream (: It's pretty short, but enjoy ;D

Crap. It's just started to rain, I haven't got an umbrella and my house is about half an hour away. Looks like I'm going to have to keep walking.
OhMyGod, there's a black limo pulling up next to me. I'm pretty freaked out. Should I keep walking or should I stop?
The window's rolling down. I'm going to keep walking. Just walk past...
OhMyGod, that's Frank Iero! What's he doing?
"Hey!" He's talking to me! I look at him properly "It's pretty wet, do you want a lift?"
I'm being offered a lift by Frank Iero! "Yeah, sure..." I reply, as he opens the door.
OhMyGod, the rest of My Chemical Romance are in this limo! This can not be happening...
What are My Chemical Romance doing in England? Wait, I'm not in England. I'm in Hollywood. How? What address am I giving to Gerard?
"I need to call Hollie!" I suddenly cry, taking out my phone "She LOVES you guys."
"Okay, we'll say hi to her." Mikey tells me, winking at me. OhMyGod, this is the greatest moment of my life...
"Hollie? I'm in a limo with My Chemical Romance!"
"No way!" Hollie squeks.
All the guys say hi to her. Hollie screams, then there's a crash.
"She fainted." I say casually.
"We'd better go and see her!" Ray suggests "Driver! Find Hollie!"
How does the driver know where to go? Well, he's driving anyway and very fast. I can barely see where I am...
We're here. We run inside and Ray holds Hollie in his arms. Hollie is waking up...
"Is that you Rayman?" Hollie is asking passionatly.
"IT'S RAY!" Ray screams, letting Hollie fall back onto the floor.

I woke up, smiling. I laughed out loud and felt Hollie mumble to herself on the bottom bunk. "Wake up!" I called.
"What do you want?"
I told her about my dream and she laughed "That sounds like something I'd say!"
Sign up to rate and review this story