Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Lies.

by x-xJafax-x 0 reviews

One Shot.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-08-30 - Updated: 2010-08-30 - 812 words

0Unrated
I moved to Maryland to escape my family, I moved to Maryland to make a life of it of my own. I was seventeen years old and I was already living on my own. I did go to school I spent my days lounging around my aunts expensive house. But to be honest this wasn’t the life I could get used to.

The first time I met Alex Gaskarth was the summer of 1999, he was with his band and they were practising in a garage of one of their parents.

The melodies that could be heard called me towards them, as I finally found out where they were coming from. Four messy gangly boys were to be seen causing so much energy on such a small scale I was afraid the building hadn’t fallen down as of yet.

I coughed slightly causing them to stop so suddenly a mess of man parts could been seen on the floor.

“Hi” I shyly waved to the boys as all eyes where now on me and I had the urgent need to lose such probing looks.

The one to be the lead singer was the first to make the move, I later found out that he was Alex. He shook his head and offered me a hand, so I took it…as to shake it but in a matter of minutes he pulled me towards his body.

“Alex” he whispered into my ear. In that moment I fell in stupid love.
I peeled myself from his body and turned my attention to the other people in the room.
“Jack, Rian and Zack” he pointed to each of them.

I nodded.

“So, I’m new here and I was wondering if I could hang?” I asked. Rude as I had just met them.

Then fast forward to just six months into the future. We were friends, I even become the guys tour mom. I was there throughout the tears, homesickness and girlfriends. Touring was hard, but I made it up to all of them, making sure that they did everything they needed to, were always on time.

It was the most unlikely thing to happen in such a small space of time, from me meeting them in a small garage to me being the shoulder to lean on. But I had no ambitions and these guys took me on board without even asking anything about why I seeked them out or where I came from.

But the cliché thing happened, I hopelessly watched as Alex bounced from one girl to the next, the way he acted with me, the things he said made me think he knew everything I felt but he still done nothing about it.

That was until I found my courage and asked him outright if he ever had any feelings for me. This conversation ended in us causing a lot of noise from the other side of a locked door.

We didn’t have the best relationship, let alone easiest.

We become a hook up, no better than a string of one night stands. It all started out sweet and loving until he became bored with the generic relationship stuff making us less than friends.

It took me twelve months to realise what he was doing to me, he wasn’t just sleeping with me, he was also sleeping with the only girl friend I has acquired. So left and headed for home without telling one soul.

Which leads us to today, where he had decided to show his face and have it out with me. I was standing at my door waiting for him to explain.

“I’ve never told a lie, and that makes me a liar, I’ve never made a bet, but” he began singing.

Until a slapped could be heard echoing off the brick walls.

“Don’t you dare try and sing your way back in, it might work for all the girls but it sure as hell wont work for me”.

He began trying to say more words then his mouth could cope with. I stood in front of him waiting patiently for him to make some sense of the mess we had both become. I watched as I saw the guy I didn’t even know anymore.

“What happened to us?” I whispered. Afraid he would answer. Afraid that what I thought would be true.
He smirked his oh so famous smirk and replied “I happened to us sweets”.

I stared at him, not sure if I was angry or upset. But before I had time to register what was happening he turned round and left in a car a disappeared from the border.

I was left in the rain shouting as many profanities I could manage at the guy who left with my heart.

He always did have a heart of stone.
Sign up to rate and review this story