Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're Not Having Fun

Tehe

by AddixxSin 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-01 - Updated: 2010-09-01 - 1137 words

1Funny
Addies POV.

“GOOD MORNING!!!!”Someone screamed in my face. I hissed and dug my face deeper into my nest of blankets. Hangovers are not fun. Someone was shaking me and jumping on my bed.

“Humph. . . Get away from me!” I said and hit who ever it was knocking them off my bed. I felt arms wrap around me and rip me from my bed.

“Mikey! Put me down now!” I yelled. I kicked my legs and tried to wiggle free. Damn super tall people.

“It is 1 o clock in the after noon and the house is trashed and your mom will be home at 8.”He said as he dropped me.

“Oh My God!” I yelled as I ran upstairs, I was in my pjs and had my hair in a messy bun as I tried looking around for something to clean.

The house looked spot less, the counters were washed and the carpet was vacuumed was in awe as frank walked out of the bathroom carrying a Windex bottle and wearing a maid outfit. He had the weird little hat and the dress, I could see the end of his boxers from the bottom of the dress and he had a black t shirt under the dress.

“Um . . . hi. “He said and he didn’t look at me.

“So what’s up with the maid outfit Betty boop?”I said. He blushed and twirled like a little girl at a princess party."Is that mine?" I asked. I was a maid last year for halloween.

“Haha, yup. I found it after you went to sleep.”I asked. He put the Windex away and took off the hat. His hair had been dyed black and bleach blonde on the sides.

“Holy shit what happened?” I said, a little too loudly for my hangover. I winced and thanked Frank as he handed me the Advil.

“I lost a bet. Morgan wanted to play truth or dare and Mikey dared me to do this or run around naked in your neighbor’s yard. So without giving your neighbors a bad impression I finished my dare.” He said. He smiled a little bit, but it was a sad sort of smile. Not reaching his eyes.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked. He kinda froze and turned really slowly. The look on his face said’ hell yes’ but he said” of course not, why would I be?”

“I don’t know, you seem kinda down.” I said and walked over to him. He looked up at me and looked like he was trying to figure out what I was doing .I leaned in and kissed him. At first it was shy, we kissed for a minute, forgetting what was going on around us.

“Cough! Cough!”Mikey said loudly. I turned around and realized that Frank had me pinned to the wall.Woah when did i get here.

“What Mikey?!”Frank said, never turning to look at him.

“I need to talk to you Frank.” He said and frank groaned, that sounds so sexy. He kissed me on the lips again and walked away.


Leaving me breathless.

Franks POV.

“What do you want Mikey?”I said. That guy is like a brother to me, but you shouldn’t break up a make out session.

“You were kissing my cousin!” He said. Throwing his hands around like’duh’.

“You know what. I dont know. ” I ranted. Then I immediately wanted to take it back.Mikey shook his head and grabbed my shirt collar.

“Will you take care of my cousin, not like your other girlfriends, but actually caring for her?” He asked.


“I haven’t felt this way before with any other girl. I really like her, AND if you were my friend then you will let me go and help me out.” I said.Mikeys face fell from his glare and froze till a small sad smile.

“I believe you.” He said.” But if you hurt her I swear I will get all the people I know in jersey to hurt you.”

I smiled because Mikey always said how he only knows the pansies of jersey.

“Im shaking in my maid outfit.” I said as he let me go. He laughed and we walked back into the kitchen.

“So, we have the day to do whatever. What shall we do?”Addie said as she poured four cups of coffee.

“I say we play truth or dare. We can get Morgan over and have a ton of fun.” Gerard said. His hair was all messed up and he had some jeans on and a black shirt on.

“Hi Gerard.” I said.

“Sup Frankie Boy!” He said and hugged me. I tightly hugged him then shoved him off.

“I will call Morgan. Thats a great idea Gerard.” She said grabbing the phone.

-Hour later-

“Okay Morgan you're first truth or dare.”Addie asked. We were sitting in a circle in her room, listening to Morrissey.

“Um . . . Dare” She said.

“Kiss Mikey.”Addie Said with a smirk on her face.
Mikey lit up as Morgan put her lips to his. It lasted a minute or so and the she pulled away.

“Ok Addie, you are next!”Morgan said. I looked at Addie and she screwed up her face in thought.

“I gotta go with dare.” She said. Yes!!!

“Ok, Make out with Frankie. It has to be at least 10 minutes.”Morgan said, Bless her little soul.

I leaned towards Addie and dragged her next to me. Our kissing started slow and sweet. Then she put her hand in my hair and sat on my lap. We gasped for air and kissed again, her lips leaving mine to go to my neck.

“Ok! You’re done!!”Gerard yelled laughing. He grabbed my hair and Addie’s hair.Seperating our heads. I looked up and glared at him, Addie did the same.

“Ok my turn” Gerard said, sitting back down.” Dare”

Addie looked at Devinne and leaned in so Dev could whisper something in her ear.Addie smiled and nodded.

“Gerard has to um....well im not quite sure.Uh... Oh! give Frank a lap dance!”Morgan said.Damn her already blessed soul. Gerard was smiling like a fucking cat. Not normal ones, the one from Alice and wonderland. I stood up and walked over to him. Mikey jumped up and tackled me around the waist before I could do anything.

"How about No?" Mikey asked and I laughed and nodded. We had to get ready for the party so we all split up and got dressed and met back up in Addies room.

"Hey, Im craving a slurpee.Who wants to go?" Morgan asked and Gerard, Mikey and I raised our hands."No, you dont Frank."

"I dont?" I asked and she shook her head.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story