Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Decisions

Caramia?

by BertaS 1 review

HG/SS Based on Marriage Law Challenge

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hermione, Snape - Published: 2006-05-03 - Updated: 2006-05-03 - 434 words

-1TrainWreck
Chapter 7 - Caramia?

Friday around 9:30 pm

They had walked for several minutes before Severus broke the silence "Hermione, where are we going?" he spoke softer than he usually did.

When she turned to him there were tears threatening to fall, she shrugged and shook her head shivering. He reached out and pulled her to him wrapping her in his arms and robes. Bending his head he spoke into her ear, "where do you want to go, Caramia?"

She clung to him and when her answer came her voice was broken by sobs, "Somewhere warm and far away."

He thought for a moment then said, "Alright, but you will have to help apparate us." She nodded against his chest and tightened her hold.

"On the count of three then, are you ready?" she nodded again, he counted and with a whip-crack noise they were gone.

Her first thought when she realized that she was crying on Snape's chest was that he was going to be annoyed with her emotional out burst. Then she realized he was stroking her hair soothingly and that she was actually cuddled in his lap.

She pulled back to look at him and he smoothed the hair away from her face, smiled softly and said "I hope I'm doing this right, I'm not the type people come to for comfort." Hermione smiled through the last of her tears "You're doing great," and buried her face in his neck hugging him tightly. When she looked up again he closed the gap between them to kiss her lightly. Her response took him a bit by surprise. She pulled him closer making the kiss firmer and let her mouth open in invitation.

Severus finally pulled away and Hermione smiled up at him. He smiled back realizing he had somehow gotten her laid down and was half atop her. He skimmed his hand down her side from just below her breast to her hip and back up as he shifted slightly against her. Hermione's eyes widened and she stiffened slightly. He shifted again pressing his erection firmly into her thigh as he leaned to whisper in her ear. "I refuse to take what is not freely given. Caramia, do not fear me." And he kissed the soft spot under her ear.

Severus was pleased that she relaxed so quickly. When he pulled back she brought her hand up to caress his cheek, "I'm not afraid of you."

Severus raised his eyebrow but did not pursue the issue, instead he rearranged them so they could sleep comfortably and said, "Rest now, we will talk in the morning."
Sign up to rate and review this story