Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Boys Are Like Chocolate

Bonus Chapter

by MCR_Vampire_321 6 reviews

Bonus Chapter to say sorry for keeping you waiting (;

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-09-02 - Updated: 2010-09-02 - 703 words

0Unrated
[A/N] - A different sort of chapter today. Sort of like a Bonus Chapter because I feel bad for not updating for so long. I've just been so busy (:
Enjoy xoxo


Dear Diary,
Mom = Still not home. Dad = Still shifty. Julie = Still not here.
Asked Dad where Mum was. He distracted me by telling me we were going out to buy me a new guitar. Now when I think back to it, he seemed TOO eager to avoid the subject. I want to know what's going on.
I asked Gerard and Mikey for adivce. Gerard thinks Mum has moved out. But ALL of her stuff is still here, because I checked.
I'm confused.
~ Frank
xoxo


Not wanting to get off the subject of my Boys Are Like Chocolate's ScrapBook but something happened one day that I can't explain. I didn't put it in the book, because in my opinion it was just too special.
Me, Gerard and Mikey were hanging around after school togethor. We started doing that a lot after I broke up with Tom. I think that the break-up made us closer. We didn't have to sneak around to hang out anymore.
I didn't write it in the scrapbook but me, Gerard and Mikey had had secret meetings lots of times until Tom found out. But Mikey never understood why I didn't want Tom to know about them.
Anyway, we were having out in the forest where we usually hung out. We had been to the shop and brought a stack of chocolate bars to stop us from getting hungry, because after a long day of torture (aka. school) we were pretty hungry.
"How's your theory coming along?" Gerard asked, taking a bite out of one of the bars.
"What theory?" Mikey wanted to know.
"I have a theory that boys are like chocolate." I informed him, unwrapping my own bar "I've been keeping a scrapbook about it."
"What chocolate was I?" Mikey nearly fell out of the tree he was sitting on. We were sitting on different tree's that were close togethor.
"A gummy bear."
He pulled a face "Well, that's not chocolate."
"It's my scrapbook and I say it is."
He threw a square of chocolate at me, and I managed to catch it in my mouth. Skill!
"I can't believe what that Bob did though." Gerard didn't look at me when he said it, he looked in the direction of some tree's. "You don't deserve the crap you get."
"I'm glad we're still friends." MIkey commented "I mean, now that we're not dating and all..."
"Yeah, me too." I smiled at him. Nothing was weird about mine and Mikey's relationship after the break up. Infact, it brought us closer. As friends.
Gerard's phone beeped. He pulled it out his pocket "Mikey, mom says you gotta go home and tidy your room. You can come back once it's done."
Mikey groaned and jumped out the tree. We heard him grumbling under his breath as he walked away and we both giggled.
"So," Gerard goes red for a second "Which boyfriend did you like best? And you don't have to say Mikey just because he's my brother."
I thought for a second "Bert, I think. I mean we only went out for the moment but I like to think that if I had waited, just a little longer he would've showed up."
"I think we would've."
"Really?"
"I bet he misses you. You should try and find him."
I thought about it "B-But what if he delibrately didn't show up?"
"And what if the reason he didn't show up is because they caught him skipping school and now they've shoved him back in?"
I was gobsmacked "I never thought about that. But no... I've left it too late."
"It's never too late!" He said, grabbing my arm "I want you to be happy Frank. I think we should try and find him."
I just nodded, getting slightly emotional.
That was our moment. I was sure we were about to kiss, but Mikey came running back "Sorry! Sorry! Forgot my bag!"
And when Mikey left, Gerard changed the subject.
I wonder what would've happened if Mikey hadn't showed up. Strange.
Sign up to rate and review this story