Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > life without you

life without you

by bloodsanity 0 reviews

Years has pass , Rin, now a beautiful young woman, awaits her Lord's presence. He had left her with the human village and had never return to come back and save her. Will she meet him once more or ...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-09-02 - Updated: 2010-09-02 - 1335 words

0Unrated
Chapter one: Years of a Thousand Reminiscence

"Follow me"

Throughout this cold isolated world,

Search for my existence

Chase away the darkness which

Approaches from the distance,

Save me, and say 'follow me'

Like a stream of existence of which

Two intertwines, like a weary memory that

Has been forgotten, search for me

Even if the limitation of life fades away

As if static of unknown forces leaves you lost, move forward,

Search for my existence, find me

Search for the sanctuary of

Unwanted memories and follow the

Trail of brittle pieces of life forms of what's left of me

Save me, take my hands and

Say 'follow me'

Save me...Where are you...Sesshomaru...

A young woman walks through the misty forest. In her hand, she held a long blade. She was probably in her early twenties or so.

Suddenly, thousands of demons scatter upon the sky. Before she could do anything, a demon from the behind had bitten her arm. A gore of blood came pouring down from her arm.

"Arghhh...You demons," the woman cries. "Rin!" A young man called out from the distant. "Get away from her", cries Taguro. "Are you okay?" Rin replies trying to catch her breathe entirely, "Umm...Yes."

Taguro drew his blade and slid the demon's throat. "What are these demons doing here?" Rin breathes harshly through the air.

Taguro rips his sleeve from his hakama and ties it to Rin's supper part of her arms. The demon's blood had tainted her robe. "Taguro-sama, what are you doing here," ask Rin. Taguro smiles and replies," I'm here to come and get you of course.

Rin smiles back at him, but in her mind and through her eyes, she only thought of the demon that she had love, and misses so much.

Only these were the words that had come through her mind of consciousness.

"Where are you? You promised me once that you will come back for me. Yet you let many years past, as if I was a broken dream. I was only a child, not knowing where to go, or whom to stayed with. And yet you comfort me. That day when you left me in a village of unknown people who I seemed to distrust. Sesshomaru, where are you. Please find me and save me."

Rin's day would never go by without her thinking of the man she loves so deep inside. She felt shameless that all she can do was to think about him, instead of Taguro.

Taguro lifts Rin, giving her a hand to hold onto," You've grown a lot, Rin. Your beautiful than I would have expected."

It has been years since Rin had seen him. Taguro had left the palace when she was only a teen. He is the one who taught Rin how to fight and protect herself from those horrid demons.

"It's dangerous out here. It's almost dawn and your still here."

Rin and Taguro paused for a moment. "I was searching for something that I had lost." Taguro stares at her, sadly, he replies," Are you still searching for him, I may assume?"

Rin, without a hesitation, she said," Yes."

It was hard for Taguro to tell how much he loves Rin, even though she loves Sesshoumaru more. He knew that he could never replace him, even if he wanted to. "Umm...Rin, I want to..." Rin looks at him," What is it?" They were then interrupted by Ayuna. She immediately ran towards Taguro, leaping into his arms." Your back!" I've miss you so much." You didn't even write a single letter to me when you were away. You're so mean!"

The court ladies and the samurais came running after Aya. "Sorry for her behaviors, Lord Taguro." Taguro chuckles, "It's okay." He turns to Ayuna, "Aya, you should go back to the palace. It's very dangerous out here-," Aya wrap her arms around him. She loves him ALOT! Well, of course she does, maybe for his looks? Anyways, Taguro felt displeased. "Remember what my father had told you. His request is that you shall only marry me, remember?" He paused," Oh, yes I remember but, I have to tell Rin something. And this doesn't concern you so, go back to the palace." Ayuna releases her arm, letting Taguro go. "Where's Rin?"

Meanwhile...

"What is wrong with those people? All they ever talk about is marriage and the heir to the throne. Give me a break for goodness sake, SHEESH!" She walks toward the lake of Edo. "This lake is beautiful. It's so soothing. I wish to reminisce that past once more.

Fourteen years ago...

Rin was just finishing picking up flowers for her lord until a gust of wind rush into her face, and through her silky hair. "Rin, stop where you are," exclaimed Lord Sesshomaru from behind. Rin then paused as a statue, listening to her lord's orders. The lady looked unusual but, she was beautiful. She had feathers everywhere. The woman had only sought for her lord's help in need. The woman left, without leaving any words, drifting into the air with a huge feather. Sesshomaru turned around, "You can move now, Rin."

End of flash back...

"I wonder what you are doing now. Are you thinking of me too?" Rin wonders what her lord has been doing all these years. Was he searching for her too? These questions she has ask unanswered. She then dips her hand into the calm blue water. Rin was washing away the blood that had stained her fingers.

"Sesshomaru-sama, wait for me," cries out Jakken. Jakken paused; his lord turns around, and gives him a death glare. Jakken felt something unusual about his lord and asks," What is it, Lord Sesshomaru?"

Sesshomaru replies, "Do you smell that sense. It's a familiar scent that I remember, but quite unknown to me. Do you know what it is, Jakken? "What did you say, Lord Sesshomaru?" Jakken didn't listen to his lord and gave him an awkward silence. Sesshomaru breathes through the air and said," Never mind, it feels like it's approaching any minute or some sorts?"

For a demon like him, all he need was the Shikon Jewel shards now that he can be able to destroy of what is left of that demon, Naraku. Sesshoumaru has no needs or pity of helping a helpless human. It was all about him and not anyone else.

Jakken then interrupted his train of thoughts. He exclaimed," Don't tell me that you are thinking of that disgusting little brat, RIN! PLEASE Lord Sesshoumaru, she probably been eaten or consumed by the demons. For that, the demons had devoured her whole, aren't I'm right, umm... Lord Sesshomaru?"

Since Jakken had blabber his mouth about poor innocent Rin, he had only felt the wrath of his lord's beating. "Rin, where are you?" Sesshomaru had been worry about Rin all this time. He just didn't have the courage to say so, or to find her. He felt ashamed that he, the demon, should not fall in love with a human like Rin. He wanted to tell Rin about everything that had happen in the past and also the present. He knew that deep inside his heart, he truly loves her. "Rin, I'll find you."

Rin stood up and gazes at the calm blue sky. She thought to herself and wished, "Sesshomaru...How can my voice reach to you once more? Even if I wanted to, will your smile be true? Or will it fade like the wavering limit of time. Please, find me, take my hands and say, ' follow me'."

Even if Rin knew that they were separated for so long, she knew that in her hearts, they both would soon be intertwine and meet each other once again. It was a weird feeling that even if he's far away, he was connected to her or was close by.

"Something is coming," thought Rin. She felt something unusual lingering in the air.

End of Chapter One
Sign up to rate and review this story