Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Summer Rains

Trust

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Three days pass and Tsuzuki and Anna have one more romantic night together before going up against Tatsumi. Another surreal lemon for all.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-02 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 1049 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Twenty-Seven: Trust:

/Your tongue thrums and moves
Into me, and I become
Hollow and blaze with
Whirling light, like the inside
Of a vast expanding pearl./

--“XXV” from The Love Poems of Marichiko by Kenneth Rexroth 1978

July 11, 2009.

Tsuzuki lied Anna down on her futon after three days had passed. She looked at him waiting.

“Tatsumi is coming in the morning,” Tsuzuki told her as he reached down to push some of her bangs from her eyes.

“Yes,” Anna spoke, “Are we ready?”

“Yeah,” he said he said in a hungry rush. Anna smirked at him.

“To right now or tomorrow?” she challenged. Tsuzuki chuckled at her.

“Both,” he said. Anna gave him a sexy little smile.

“Okay then,” she said as she yanked off his tie, “I feel the same way about both.” Tsuzuki leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back as his hands gently groped her breasts. Anna worked her tongue into his mouth with a need. Tsuzuki moaned as he moved his hands further down her front and disappeared under her light blue tank top. His beloved happily arched her back at his touch.

Anna reached up and unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time. Tsuzuki massaged her breasts as she ardently slid off his shirt. Tsuzuki reluctantly took his hands from under her shirt and moved them to the hem. The shinigami delicately rolled up her shirt. Anna took the pleasure lifting up her arms to assist. He trailed down to her neck with licks whimpering. A small breath escaped from her mouth. He made it down to her chest and coated it with tiny butterfly kisses. The warmth of her body stirred him awake down below. He needed to satisfy his craving immediately or go mad.

Anna reached down and firmly took them into her hands. Tsuzuki trembled and breathed heavily against her chest as he felt her hands unhooking his belt and unzipping his trousers. She had become so good with her hands. He wanted to explore more with her body so badly. Her touch only heightened his fire as she slid down Tsuzuki’s trousers. He trailed back up her mouth and kissed her. She had to focus in order to finish stripping off his trousers. Anna grabbed onto his boxers. Her hands against his skin teased him so recklessly that Tsuzuki almost rammed his tongue down her throat. That sent a shock though Anna’s whole being. The boxers soon joined the other clothes on the floor.

Tsuzuki let his hands stray down to her hips. He clutched at the black drawstring on her short black and white skirt. Once the string fell apart in his fingers, the shinigami slowly slid the skirt down from her waist, hips, thighs, knees, calves, and ankles. Tsuzuki intimately took her into his arms. His hands found their way to her strapless lacy black bra and took his time with unhooking it. Anna happily moaned in his mouth. Her tongue was pushed further into his mouth.

Tsuzuki felt her getting soaked through her black lacy panties against his own skin. Her excitement from him had him fired up. He pulled away the bra and tossed it to the floor. The shinigami waited for his princess to relax to finish stripping her down. When she was calmer, Tsuzuki slid his hands down to Anna’s hips. He took hold of her panties and gently slid them down. Anna parted her thighs to invite him. Tsuzuki neatly placed his hands upon her bare shoulders. He leaned in close to her ear.

“I’m going to treat you like a virgin tonight,” he whispered.

It began to rain late that night. Anna was getting ready for bed when she heard a tap on her window. The girl looked up to see Asato looking in at her. He appeared breathless and wanted to come inside. His sensuous friend ran over to window and opened it wide.

“Asato!” she gasped, “What are you doing here so late?” Her eyes widened at the wound on his chest

“What happened to you?” she asked with a frightened gasp. Asato held up his hand to calm her down.

“It’s okay,” he whispered, “I’ll be fine; I only came to see you.”

“But you’re bleeding!” his girl cried.

“It’s okay,” he insisted, “I was injured on the way here. It’ll be fine!” She shook her head looking pale.

“No!” the girl cried, “Get in here! I need to treat your wounds.” Before Asato could speak, Anna dragged him through the window and sat him on her futon.

“Don’t talk!” the girl insisted. She got out her first aid kit from her nightstand and came over to him. Anna quickly unbuttoned his white shirt. She began to treat the deep gash on his chest. Asato let her do so before grabbing her by the cheeks. The girl froze as her face was lifted up to meet his. Asato gave her a little smile.

“It’s okay,” he whispered, “Really.” The wound slowly healed closed before her eyes. Those deep violet eyes quickened Anna’s breath as Asato leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She sank into her developing desire inside of her as she kissed him back. Asato playfully pushed her back onto the futon. Anna slowly slipped her tongue into his mouth as she slid off his open shirt. He moaned in her virgin mouth. His hands slipped under her white cotton nightie. Anna arched her back as she felt Asato’s warm fingers finding their way to her round developing breasts. The kisses deepened as he erotically massaged her breasts. Anna just couldn’t hold back anymore.

She took hold of his jeans in her small tender hands. The girl unfastened and unzipped them. She tenderly slid her hands down to his jeans and boxers to his heated package. Asato only moaned and tightly squeezed her mounds under her nightie.

Neither one ever thought to stop the other. It just felt so natural to them. They had built up a strong trust for each other over time.

Tsuzuki and Anna fell asleep in each other’s arms as the night rain helped cool down their lusty heat storm.
Sign up to rate and review this story