Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

He Knows

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 2 reviews

Dandys Make an offer and uses scarletts past to make her mad

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 633 words

0Unrated
The car pulled up once again at Scarletts building.
"Look, just try and be nice to her for a bit ok? For me?" Andy said, putting on fake puppy eyes for Pete.
"Fine!" he smiling at the rediculase face his friend had pulled.
they got out of the car and Pete froze.
"What?" Andy said stopping to look back at Pete who was staring up at the building.
"Nothing..." he replied, continuing to walk with Andy into the building.

-------------------------------------------------------

Joe And Patrick had went into conversation over random bands, movies and TV shows, unaware of what was happening in the next room. Happily pilling Scarletts belongings into bags one by one.

------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett made sure not to make to much noise so she didn't alert the slayers in the next room until she felt it nesisary. She glared at the dandy who was sitting on her bed. Apparently named Jon Walker.
"I'm afraid it was my friend Gabriel who bit you." he stated demuly.

She stared at him with pure rage. He new the monster that killed her. He just came in to her home...well what was her home and was being a twat about it to. She tried to keep calm and not lunge to attack him.
"What do you want?" she snarled.
"I was sent by my mater William to ask for your co-operation. It has come to our attention that you are being kept with these moronic slayers. William would like to extend an offer of friendship and for me to bring you home with me to the mansion."



-------------------------------------------------------------



Pete and Andy were about 1 floor down from Scarlett when Pete Smelled him.

"Andy, theres a dandy in this building... and i think i know where..." he said rushing up the steps.

"Shit!" Andy said running after him and pulling out his slide away stake.

-----------------------------------------------------------



"Why should i go with you, you are responsible for me becoming a mons-" He was suddenly standing at her with a finger pressed to her lip.

"Tut tut now. We must not be so mean."

She felt her cold blood boil.

"Get. Your. Fucking. Hand. Away. From. Me."

"Or what?" he said running his finger across her lips. "You'll burn my house down?"

Scarletts eyes widened with shock and fear.

She lunged.



Pete burst into the apparnement, fallowed by Andy. Knowing a table over as he sped into Scarletts room.

The other three fallowed but all four froze.



Infront of them was a hysterical, enraged vampire, fighting a dandy Pete new as Jon.

she lunged at him time and time again. Clawing and punching as hard as she could. Jon slightly stund, pushed her off after a moment and rose to his feet.

"Hello Wentz" he said.

Pete was standing next to Scarlett, who had a look in her eyes that was undescribable.

"Well the offer still stands for both of you."

Pete new exactly what he meant.

He suddenly found himself holding back Scarlett, who had tried to attack again.



"Tell Becket to leave her alone." Patrick threatened with an icy glare.

"She isn't like you." Joe growled at Jon defensively.

Scarlett looked back at them for a moment.

-Well at least they don't hate me i gues- she thought, still in Petes grip.

Pete just half smiled at her. Scarlett didn't notice.



"Aww how sweet." said Jon.

"Just be carefully darling, we know what happens to the people you care for." he smirked at her and glanced in a teasing manner at her baby brothers bear.

The four slayers looked at Scarlett confused.

She got away from Pete and went for Jon with a scream of rage. he mearly jumped onto the balcony.

"Think on it Red." He said as Scarlett reached to grab him.



And he was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story